Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on FOX 2 play by play [Channel info in post 2] - SPOILERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I dont see how Bisping took any round. Nothing of note. Just a bit of Couture style fence holding.

Sonnen didn't do anything spectacular either though. I think Bisping took the 2nd round. I think he controlled Sonnen very well apart from being taken down. And he landed more decent shots than Sonnen did imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

now hoping evans gets killed

darced wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Rogan asked him how it feels to get the rematch and Sonnen told Rogan this moment was about him (rogan) and how it felt for him to stand inches from greatness, he asked how it felt to be in Chaels octagon holding Chaels microphone interviewing Chael Sonnen.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Fu*k off Jon Jones ya p*ick!

edit: sorry, i really don't like jones

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Theman and Hanley. That's it, no more warnings. Cut it out you pair of handbag throwers. Not another word.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

darced wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

ignore question, "i am awesome, does it feel good to stand beside me, whooooh, i'm the wwf champ!"

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭alanrebelsw

That great c. , wat u smoking man give the Brit some credit,hope silva does an Ali on sonnen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Sonnen's interviews would be much funnier if they were genuine and not so bloody forced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

no matter what people say about sonnen, i think when he meets anderson again he will not make the same mistake.

dunno what was up with him tonight (bisping aint a bad fighter), but he'll hype it up in Brazil

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm really not liking where the UFC is going on FOX...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

Blah American military bullsh1t. It was rotten on Strikeforce and rotten on the UFC PPVs and now we're getting it on FOX too. I've never lived in America but when you get their media it's almost a feeling of modern-day soviet Russia.

how freakish is davis' body shape? from the weigh in it looks like he has a 12" waist but yet the wingspan of a 747

DeVore wrote: »

It's very ummm.... eh.... entertaining?!

And sweet Jesus, someone take the mic off Jones.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

theteal wrote: »
    how freakish is davis' body shape? from the weigh in it looks like he has a 12" waist but yet the wingspan of a 747

Something ive always thought :pac:

I was just thinking the same myself.
    It all seems so forced and commercial or something. I can't really put my finger on exactly what it is but it just doesn't feel right.

Serious set of lats on him. Like the old iconic Bruce Lee "cobra pose" pic. Except much much bigger.

so far guys whats your opinion on fotn i know there is one fight left but i give it to the dunham fight

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭alanrebelsw

Hope Davis wins but i think suga gets bones next,i wouldn't get in a ring bones, future legend methinks!

Actually... Take his notes off him and he'd be even worse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

is that rhianna? facepalm of a song choice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Blah American military bullsh1t. It was rotten on Strikeforce and rotten on the UFC PPVs and now we're getting it on FOX too. I've never lived in America but when you get their media it's almost a feeling of modern-day soviet Russia.

In fairness, that stuff plays big in the States and that's where the vast majority of their audience is from, so it makes sense even if it is a bit tiresome.

I'm looking forward to this one a lot..

Hococop wrote: »
    so far guys whats your opinion on fotn i know there is one fight left but i give it to the dunham fight

swanson maybe. . .just for the punch and the flying mouth-guard

Actually... Take his notes off him and he'd be even worse!!

he reminds me of Christopher walken on snl

swanson maybe. . .just for the punch and the flying mouth-guard

true that might ko of the night

Dean09 wrote: »
    I was just thinking the same myself.
    It all seems so forced and commercial or something. I can't really put my finger on exactly what it is but it just doesn't feel right.

i think its the fights, the last 2 have been boring as hell, the undercard was a bit better but not by much, remember its not even a UFC event

I want to see Rashad fight Jones... But I like Davis ... Ngggh

Yeah I always thought he looks a bit weird.

He kinda looks like a coat hanger

ist2_1152377-wire-coat-hanger.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop his head onto this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

I've a weird feeling about both these fights.

I wanted Bisping to win but I prefer the outcome in that Sonnen fights Silva.

I want Davis to win but I would much prefer see a Jones vs. Evans fight.

It's kinda win/win though so hard to complain.

• Advertisement

Dean09 wrote: »
    Surprisingly quiet in here tonight...

that changed quickly enough :)

Advertisement