Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on FOX 2 play by play [Channel info in post 2] - SPOILERS

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Bisping calling Sonnen the court jester of the UFC, oh Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

i'm watching on ufc.tv, the ad (fairly regular) breaks are just showing the blue ufc logo with a kinda sound wave graphic blowing across it. . .i never thought i'd say this but i think i'd prefer actual ads

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Any streams for the main event?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah. UFC.tv

Any streams for the main event?

its on ufc.tv for free

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Unless Chuck Norris comes in and round house kicks Bisping's head clean off straight into Sonnen's nuts, I'll be disappointed with this fight. Both are dickheads, but at least Sonnen is entertaining.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I actually would prefer Bisping win this, I really don't like this delusional doper... He tapped to Andersen Silva, it's not like he was robbed in a bad decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭alanrebelsw

Time to c who's mouth is writing cheques his fists can cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Hanley wrote: »
    Unless Chuck Norris comes in and round house kicks Bisping's head clean off straight into Sonnen's nuts, I'll be disappointed with this fight. Both are dickheads, but at least Sonnen is entertaining.

now hanley, this is not weight lifting, have some respect for these mma men, and enjoy the show

now hanley, this is not weight lifting, have some respect for these mma men, and enjoy the show

Where do i train and who do i train with?

Since you've no idea what you're talking about, you'd be best served saying nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Kinda worried for Sonnen. He's so quick and dominant but also so loose he looks like he's leaving himself open to be caught by Bisping's right...which I'd imagine is Michael's strategy since he has absolutely nothing to lose...

is sonnen tired?

...now that I think of it, one of these dudes is getting murdered by Silva. Not fully lose/lose!

Bisping looks better than I anticipated here...

Bisbing 1 up....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

though round to call

So Dana is ****ting himself right now. 10-9 Bisping for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Hanley wrote: »
    Where do i train and who do i train with?

Since you've no idea what you're talking about, you'd be best served saying nothing.

you trained for a few months, that is all.

Thought that round was going a different way after Sonnen's takedown off the start....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Give Sonnen that round purely on TDs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

10-9 to Sonnen

Bisping has a decent chance here if he catches Sonnen. He's landed a few nice shots in the first round.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

fuking awesome! Just in from the pub, saw from this threasd this is free on ufc.tv, perfect quality, just in time for rd.2 sonnen bisping!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

is there a question of a bad decision just so sonnen and silva can happen

Sonnen is a tit,bisbing gonna win and get killed by silva

you trained for a few months, that is all.

You questioned my respect. I've spent 8-10+ hours a week for thelast year training with fighters. I respect them plenty. But they can still be dickheads. But hey, you're obviously just another fan of mine looking to pick a fight. Continue.

Hococop wrote: »
    is there a question of a bad decision just so sonnen and silva can happen

If it goes to decision (looking likely), I'd say that's very possible.

White is saying on twitter that the Maia fight was scored unanimously for Wiedman... It was announced wrong.

bisping is landing some hits, if he could find that extra bit of power he'd be a proper threat

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

wow sonnen looks awful!!

• Advertisement

Some engine in Bisping tonight.

Advertisement