Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Got a adidas speed cell for my boots to track my running, Then checked my bank this morning and noticed i didn't change from Pound to Euro and Im now charged for the extra Exchange rate....Sickend!!!

Anyway...Order mine on Sunday and was viewing my DHL tracking and its still stuck on "Shipment information received"? Anyone else order Monday or Tuesday and getting a quicker movement than i am?

I ordered Saturday and delivered this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I got two mugs off them in one order!
    Man, they are some size aren't they!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Got my delivery today
    No mug though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

Got my delivery today
    Massive mug included

PaddyCar wrote: »
    Got my delivery today
    Massive mug included
    That is not fair :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Just got my order, 2nd mug out of 3 deliveries. As I said, if anyone in cork wants the feckin thing you can have it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Got a adidas speed cell for my boots to track my running, Then checked my bank this morning and noticed i didn't change from Pound to Euro and Im now charged for the extra Exchange rate....Sickend!!!

Anyway...Order mine on Sunday and was viewing my DHL tracking and its still stuck on "Shipment information received"? Anyone else order Monday or Tuesday and getting a quicker movement than i am?

Ordered Sunday, but up to this morning, there had been no update to the DHL info since Monday, when the package entered their system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

Received my order today including a mug or 'soup bowl' as herself called it :-) . left their warehouse yesterday morning at 6 and had it here by 1 o'clock today, pretty good going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Just received my 4 polo shirts today slazenger lovely tops but the thing is I ordered Xl to be on safe side thinking they would of been a large size,
    if you get my drift so if anyone wants to buy them drop me a pm still got tags and bags . Only got them this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

I ordered stuff last Thursday but its still saying my stuff is in Leeds ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

I ordered stuff last Thursday but its still saying my stuff is in Leeds ?

Same as; well I ordered last Friday and it's still sitting in Leeds, but one of my items was out of stock, hence the delay..

Quick question, has anyone bought any of the Karrimor trail running shoes?? Just wondering what the feedback is like..

If I dont get my mug with a second order its possible I will have a tantrum!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

80s Child wrote: »
    Cheers for that; I'm at ready to ship now. Worried about sizes and sh1t but hopefully all will be good!

Their Adidas Junior Running shoe sizes listed on their website ARE WRONG, just as you know.

I was lucky in that I got a size slightly bigger so they'll do for the future but I'd have been peed off had I got the wrong size due to their error and then had to pay to ship them back to them, even though it was their fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just got my order, about €160 total. No mug. Been ordering from them for over a year and never a mug. I feel like a mug.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Just got my order, about €160 total. No mug. Been ordering from them for over a year and never a mug. I feel like a mug.
    Im with you there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Just got my order, 2nd mug out of 3 deliveries. As I said, if anyone in cork wants the feckin thing you can have it
    would it fit in the boot of my car?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Yes, unless you have a Toyota IQ, then it may be a struggle

Yes, unless you have a Toyota IQ, then it may be a struggle
    ah bollox....oh well, thanks anyway:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Got a mug today and she sure holds a fine cuppa!!

Gonna order more stuff off them tomorrow. Ordered last Friday and my stuff arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I had ordered what was described as a 5 pack of socks in my first order but only received one pair:( I sent an email off to sportsdirect last week and got full refund for the 5 pack today. Given past experiences I didn't expect such an outcome!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

lindtee wrote: »
    I had ordered what was described as a 5 pack of socks in my first order but only received one pair:( I sent an email off to sportsdirect last week and got full refund for the 5 pack today. Given past experiences I didn't expect such an outcome!

Out of interest, what email did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Out of interest, what email did you use?

Sorry, It wasn't actually an email:o It was the online form http://www.sportsdirect.com/CustomerServices/ContactUs/ContactForm.aspx Does take a while for them to reply though. It has the contact email on that form for sportsdirect as cs@sportsdirect.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

lindtee wrote: »
    Sorry, It wasn't actually an email:o It was the online form http://www.sportsdirect.com/CustomerServices/ContactUs/ContactForm.aspx Does take a while for them to reply though. It has the contact email on that form for sportsdirect as cs@sportsdirect.com

I emailed them before xmas through both the contact form & the CS email and never received a response until I emailed them at paypal@sportsdirect.com.

But I guess xmas would have been crazy for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

When did they change their EU shipping to 1euro?!? Wow, way more bargainous. It was always 7 or 8 iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Tracking says they tried to deliver and I wasn't home, was home all day and didnt even get a phonecall

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Darr3nG

Just got my first order...

Very happy with the stuff - extremely happy with the mug!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

My order came today (massive mug included!) that I ordered on 12th.
    12 tshirts and pleased with nearly all of them.
    The size specs are good on all of the Slazenger and Everlast (XXL) but the No Fear one, more like an XL.
    The Olympic ones are good sizes and nice quality too.
    Will definitely stock up on the slazengers, you can't go wrong with basic t's at that price.
    The Everlast classic v neck t's have lots of nice detail and a good shape.
    The only one that I wouldn't go for again is a Lonsdale one with "Original" written across the front of it, not because of the size but because the quality isn't good. It looks like one of those t's that loses its shape when you wash it.

hmm...time to place an order for some hoodies now!

Rushden wrote: »
    Tracking says they tried to deliver and I wasn't home, was home all day and didnt even get a phonecall

ring the courier company.
    they sometimes say that if the sender hasn't given them your phon number.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Got a mug today and she sure holds a fine cuppa!!

Gonna order more stuff off them tomorrow. Ordered last Friday and my stuff arrived today.

Sure its a small swimming pool !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

i have 2 mugs :)
    i just used a different name on my 2nd account.

Advertisement