Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

I've bought loads of Karrimor running gear at it has all been top notch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Casey78 wrote: »

I've got a few Karrimor bits and thought they were awful quality. Ended up throwing them all out after one or two wears. The cheapest t-shirts in Penneys are better quality

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Casey78 wrote: »

I have some Karrimor running gear too , shorts and tshirts, leggings etc and is certainly giving me my moneys worth out of them.No complaints from me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

BDJW wrote: »
    I've got a few Karrimor bits and thought they were awful quality. Ended up throwing them all out after one or two wears. The cheapest t-shirts in Penneys are better quality

We'll have to agree to disagree on that so. Anything Karrimor I've bought has lasted well.I've run several Marathons wearing Karrimor gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Same here, few Karrimor bits for myself and the missus & kids all holding up well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

After being a fan of Sportsdirect for a good few years, I have now completely stopped buying from them...quality of the most brands even Lee Cooper/Lonsdale/Firetrap has gone to the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Has anyone ever bought the rugby jerseys? SD are almost 20e cheaper than Lifestyle or Elverys but before I order just wondering are they proper jerseys

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

mandz wrote: »
    Has anyone ever bought the rugby jerseys? SD are almost 20e cheaper than Lifestyle or Elverys but before I order just wondering are they proper jerseys

Yep , got a few super rugby jerseys last year, the real deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Zooouma

Football jerseys are €36 on sports direct now & checked the teams website & they're on €120? They real?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Which team is charging €120 for a replica jersey?

• Advertisement

Chelsea must be some type of special material for the €120 jersey all the rest are €90

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭caddy16

Free delivery on the app for 24 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

Are those jerseys genuine replica ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Sports Direct are genuine. As sugarman has said, the reason for the big gap in pricing is one is a fan fit and the expensive one is the player fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Their own brands are poor quality and they treat their staff shockingly. Id buy elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Had a look at the site when there was free shipping. Bought nothing. Selections not what i remember nor are the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

I haven't ordered on the site In ages,I find better offers In sports world stores ,like the o Neill's tracksuit bottoms for 20e

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭darrenking

Hi has anyone ever purchased something online and returned to a store instead of returning by post?

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    I haven't ordered on the site In ages,I find better offers In sports world stores ,like the o Neill's tracksuit bottoms for 20e

Where r they for 20€?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Zooouma wrote:
    Where r they for 20€?

Heatons/sportsworld before Christmas..I'm not sure if they still have them now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

i ordered on the 25th and money still hasnt been taken from account plus item ordered is no longer on the website, what are chances of order being fufilled?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Got e mail saying free delivery using the SD app when spending over €12 and using code NY2017. Ends midnight tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Free delivery on orders over €12 made from their app.

NY2017

Ends midnight tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

Regular delivery seems to have gone up to 10-99

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

Use An Post address pal, flat fee of €3.50 on all orders under 20kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Use An Post address pal, flat fee of €3.50 on all orders under 20kg.

Size also matter here :D. With limits of 72cm X 31cm X 25cm, If you make a larger order and SD posts in boxes (I am not sure if they do) you could be caught with a much higher bill (€25).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Express delivery is 10.99 and Standard delivery is 6.98 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

May have to return two tops can anyone recommend the cheapest way to return them. I think Parcel Motel was coming in around the €13 mark. Hardly worth it as the tops cost that.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

pissed wrote: »
    May have to return two tops can anyone recommend the cheapest way to return them. I think Parcel Motel was coming in around the €13 mark. Hardly worth it as the tops cost that.

Go to post office return them as a parcel stating they are "books" this attracts a much lower postage cost than normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

djo789 wrote: »
    Go to post office return them as a parcel stating they are "books" this attracts a much lower postage cost than normal.

They would be a lot lighter than books ??

Advertisement