Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

iMuse wrote: »
    Yes, anyone who preorders gets Nuketown and double XP the weekend 16th-18th Nov from gamestop anyway.

I pre-ordered mine yesterday night, will I get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I pre-ordered mine yesterday night, will I get it?

Yes you will get both. The double XP was announced today I think so not sure if its exclusive to gamestop or not.

Yes you will get both. The double XP was announced today I think so not sure if its exclusive to gamestop or not.

I think they will include it with every pre-order, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

I presume it will come with a code to download it. If anyone on here wants mine pm me, because there's no way I'm downloading that piece of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Damn, they got me good. Dont really wanna have to pre-order it but I know I'm gonna prob buy it at some stage (and I know i'll wanna play nuketown) so may as well just pre-order it.

• Advertisement

Just read there that Black Ops 2 on the 360 has 419,000 less preorders than MW3 had the same amount of weeks from release in the US. Activision may be getting slightly worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Just read there that Black Ops 2 on the 360 has 419,000 less preorders than MW3 had the same amount of weeks from release in the US. Activision may be getting slightly worried.

great stuff, delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Halo 4 has stolen the limelight from BOPS2 big time, lots of major retailers in the US have sold out of all their special editions and it's driving up the interest further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've never played Halo :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

IPAM wrote: »

One of the best experiences I've had gaming is playing Halo with mates using system link. 4v4 team rocketball with friendly fire on is just carnage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Is MP online anygood? Might pick one of em up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Is MP online anygood? Might pick one of em up

Ahh man you really are missing out. Great craic playing it with mates. Good game all round, single and multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I love Halo, probably Beyonces best song!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I'm really looking forward to this now, pre-ordered the hardened edition off the gamestop site, hopefully it will get to me on release day!

Screen-Shot-2012-10-14-at-6.19.56-PM.png
    CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2

SEASON PASS

THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET MORE OF CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2.

4 EPIC DLC MAP PACKS – 1 GREAT PRICE AT $10 OFF*

Get 4 Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 downloadable content Map Packs, delivering a variety of new content, including Multiplayer and Zombies playable content.

Save $10, at discounted suggested retail price of £34.99*
    Content expected to be available in 2013 – following the game’s launch on 11/13/12
    Check for availability at your local Game Stop or Best Buy.

Basically the same as elite with a different name, won't be buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

This entire Season Pass is getting beyond Irritating. Gears of War 3, I think was one of the first to do it, since then everyone does it. It's pretty much saying:

"Give us your money in advance and we knock a bit of the price off, heh heh....."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I don't mind it being there. I personally won't buy it as I don't know that I'll be interested in the game from start to finish, but for the ones who play it religiously and are sure to buy all the DLC the option is nice to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I didn't get the MW3 elite crap but I'll get this one for sure. It's Black ops 2, you'll get a great set of maps for it. I never play zombies but feel it will be worth it for the 4 maps each pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I bought Elite last month, a years sub.

Well that sucks, I had hoped I'd get BO2 maps as part of that, feel screwed over.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Haven't used my elite in months :o

I never used it ever, maybe the first day it was out but haven't ever checked since.

I never used it ever, maybe the first day it was out but haven't ever checked since.

50 quid well spent! :D

I don't care for all the Elite stuff.. great for OCD COD fans who want all the DLC but personally I just don't buy into it.

hypermuse wrote: »
    50 quid well spent! :D

I don't care for all the Elite stuff.. great for OCD COD fans who want all the DLC but personally I just don't buy into it.

I got it with the hardened edition, and I mainly got the hardened edition for the DLC... which surprisingly enough I never ended up downloading :P

Ì hated mw3, but with blops 2 i dont know, i might just get it for the zombies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Ì hated mw3, but with blops 2 i dont know, i might just get it for the zombies

I really don't get why people wouldn't get BLops 2 when they like CoD (Not counting MW3 :P ). I mean it has the campaign, zombies and multiplayer... If you end up not liking it, the re-sale value of CoD's, especially new ones still stay fairly high for a fair while (> €30-40). So if you don't like it after the first month, someone will prob buy it off you on adverts for a Christmas present...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Rent it first then make your mind up :)

• Advertisement

I'll buy it and enjoy it for a while but then it'll gather dust for months! thats how games work in general now tbh since there are so many great game releases more often!!

I enjoyed blops alot more than MW2 or MW3 and I just hope blops 2 multiplayer keeps the same appeal that blops one had. Really enjoyed it.

Advertisement