Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Don't know why. It certainly is over priced, and the map pack prices are absurd, but their always really well designed, well done, good ish story, cool multiplayer, solid framerate, awesome game :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

This is the live stream to TV where the trailer is going live in just over 15 mins. :D

http://www.blackops2.us/reveal-livestream/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I just stickied all over this thread

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

And its live :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Not sure what to make of it....

There are scenes that make me think GOW, Uncharted 3, Ghost Recon with a smidgen of CoD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Meh

this

Horse Killstreak or im not buying :p Looks like multiplayer will be filled with all these robot killstreaks that you can control which I dont like.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

I like it. Looks different and the plot sounds interesting

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Anyone else notice the graphics? They're dirt - looks like something from 2005! :eek:
    That trailer didn't excite me at all....I've yet to be convinced...we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Looks interesting, hoping the guns are futuristic in MP, though the possible killstreaks are worrying..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Rather the teletubby version

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

I was hoping this was going to be a good Modern Warfare 3. Looks sh1t.

Showed up on my feed..

Dan Amrich ‏ @OneOfSwords
    Heads up: The trailer that was just posted is NOT the only Black Ops II content that will be shown during the NBA playoffs. Tune in.

Mikey ‏ @MrPink310
    Watching Lakers take game 2 tonight is part of the exclusive content for #BlackOpsII. Dont miss out! Tune in to TNT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Whining about CoD is how you know you're a "real gamer™"

I forgot that complaining about the fact that we'd rather see a decent, well-made game which requires time and effort to build from the ground up instead of the same lazy, copy pasted annual cookie cutter shooter from Activision equates to whining. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

I've liked Trayarcs's CoD's the most for far, bar 4. Hopefully it has an expanded feature set that Black ops 1 had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Was that really it? :confused: That has pretty much killed my anticipation for the game... The graphics looked terrible for the newest call of duty game. I really hope you're not fighting feckin' mechs throughout the campaign...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Horseback riding in 2025....okay then

David Vonderhaar ‏ @DavidVonderhaar
    You get #blackops2 trending and I'll tell you something I'm not supposed to.
    Expand
    Reply Retweeted Favorite

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Welcome to Gears of Duty:Black Ops 2! They took everything out of COD an made it futuristic like Gears! I for one am not looking forward to that heap of ****e.

• Advertisement

Graphics are shocking but no surprise considering its running on the same engine. It will need a new engine and more than 2 years def time before the graphics get any better.

We didn't like the standard definition of sequel. This takes audacity. The team is doing the best work of their lives. Let's ****ing go.

-Ade- wrote: »
    We didn't like the standard definition of sequel. This takes audacity. The team is doing the best work of their lives. Let's ****ing go.

Was about to post that!

TBF, rather they actually try something new then shovel out the same game year after year.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

-Ade- wrote: »

Sounds like he is talking through his arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

More than anyone, I was anticipating Black Ops 2. But from that trailer, the visuals look terrible, like an unfinished beta. Very disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Keno 92 wrote: »

Battlefield Cawadoody: 2142

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

They'll have to eventually go back to the Caveman era, hunting in tribes and killing Dinosaurs. Or into the future with lasers and spaceships.

Then the year after, they'll mix both and it'll be glitchy and full of saps and be the biggest selling game of all time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Seriously thought gears of war when I seen the trailer !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

More than anyone, I was anticipating Black Ops 2. But from that trailer, the visuals look terrible, like an unfinished beta. Very disappointed.

its IS unfinished, its not out for another 6 months. the engine does need an overhaul though, or a brand new one.

Advertisement