Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 142

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,047 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

wow, just simply wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Replay ferdayz.

What. A. Man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Rewound back and Joe Rogan couldn't have timed the words "knocked out" any better :) Right on time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Pin_Cushion

For some weird reason Jesus is cool when Brazilian guys like him but really gammy when Americans like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

That really is something you'd only see in a Van Damme movie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Etims face was hilarious when he was falling backwards!

For some weird reason Jesus is cool when Brazilian guys like him but really gammy when Americans like him.

Nah he's always pretty gammy!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,171 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

My stream froze for about 10 seconds... I missed the KO :(
    Did it freeze for the 8 replays too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

OMG!!!WOW...any1 with sopcast btw heres a quality stream http://www.p2psportchannel.com/sopcast.php?id=4784&country=

Mellor wrote: »
    Did it freeze for the 8 replays too?

There was way more than 8.

He might as well have kicked him in the balls there was that many replays!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Right I'm off to bed now I'll watch the rest in the morning. Might give my girlfriend a spinning heel kick for the craic too.
    Enjoy the fights lads

MrStuffins wrote:

It might not be a bad thing if they changed their practices and made it necessary to be on weight on the day of the fight.

I mean, when you think about it, it shouldn't be about who can dehydrate themselves and be light the night before, it's all about matching guys up with guys their same size to give them a proper match up.
    Because guys would still dehydrate a bit. If somebody weighs 172 naturally, he still cuts a kb and weighs 171 on the day. The next guy might cut 2 lbs, very soon it's getting dangerous to take head shots.

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Nah he's always pretty gammy!

Dunno that statue is Rio is shít cool. Not gammy by any means.

Mellor wrote: »
    Because guys would still dehydrate a bit. If somebody weighs 172 naturally, he still cuts a kb and weighs 171 on the day. The next guy might cut 2 lbs, very soon it's getting dangerous to take head shots.

Well then it's your job to ensure you can get to the day of the fight without needing to cut too much, like Anthony Johnson failed to do last night.

Dunno that statue is Rio is shít cool. Not gammy by any means.

Yeah but not coz it's Jesus, it's just a cool statue. if it was a giant statue of Paedo-Bear i'd think it was cool too!

Was gonna say "Quick KO here for Silva" and it was over before I could type it :P

Did I hear Bruce say something about a DQ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

What the fück!?

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

That's so retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Bull**** decision. Should Rogan be questioning Mario though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

That's not a dq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Mario knows well that he fúcked up.

Bullsh*t! What the hell is that all about? How many times have we seen fights finish like that?

Carlo Prater should be embarrassed!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Well then it's your job to ensure you can get to the day of the fight without needing to cut too much, like Anthony Johnson failed to do last night.

You missed my point, fighting when dehydrated by any amount is dangerous. Which is why they do it the day before. Only a few lbs is untended, but people always push the limits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

danawhite Dana White
    BS call for Erick Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mocathain

any link

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Bull**** decision. Should Rogan be questioning Mario though?

Absolutely not. "I think you made a mistake". Your job is to interview the fighters Joe. He's been over-stepping it a bit in the last couplde of events.

Rogan can challenge the judges now? Fairly shít situation if that's the case. We all seen the fight, there's no need for the commentator to challenge the judge using a slo-mo. I hope that never happens again.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Somehow I feel embarrassed when Rogan just questions the ref like that on the spot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That better get over turned. What a total joke otherwise. And I agree with Joe questioning Marios judgement. If he doesn't stand up there it gets brushed under the mat.

Advertisement