Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Achievements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

You could get 2 people and each log a guest in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

You could get 2 people and each log a guest in.

and bes ure to set the guest account on casual , and keep the insane accounts back till it's clear, wont work in all situations , ....... I'm looking at you chapter 4 !!!!!!!!! but will help you get some of them done. Also playing on Arcade helps tonnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Bit of a biggie here, anyone need the 4 player campaign coop achievements? Raams Shadow included? Its a pain but its one of the last easily attainable ones I have left!
    For Gears that be!

I have about half of the levels completed in 4player co-op so give me a shout if you see me online when you're playing and I'll join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

Are any of ye available to play ac revalations in the next couple of hours?

Sorry Dude no Assassin's Creed for me today, workin overtime :(

• Advertisement

Don't have the game home with me, can help you on sunday evening or next week, after that it's getting traded for the darkness II most likely.

Sorry Dude no Assassin's Creed for me today, workin overtime :(

Overtime?!! Whats a recession?! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Haven't got an achievement in over a month now.....

Just trying to get to level 100 in GOW3 at the mo, slow going.

Any up for helping me with a GOW3 ribbon tonight? I need the Team Saviour one, where you need to get revive three down team mates in Beast mode.

I have played nearly 1300 waves of Beast and not unlocked this. Will return the favor obviously if anyone helps to get it. I have 2 live accounts, so just need 2 more people or 1 person with a 2nd live account too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Is anyone working on the FIFA 12 achieves? I've only 2 left, and they are the longest and most frustrating ><

Great article on XBOX 360 Achievements.org about their best and worst achievements of 2011, well worth a read:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2525-X360A-s-Achievement-Awards-2011---The-Best--Worst--Hardest---Easiest-Achievements-of-the-Year.html

They gave Child of Eden "Hardest Action 1,000 G" which makes me feel better for only getting 300ish points in that game :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Great article on XBOX 360 Achievements.org about their best and worst achievements of 2011, well worth a read:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2525-X360A-s-Achievement-Awards-2011---The-Best--Worst--Hardest---Easiest-Achievements-of-the-Year.html

They gave Child of Eden "Hardest Action 1,000 G" which makes me feel better for only getting 300ish points in that game :)

I only got 120 before I gave up :)

I didn't realise brink was such an easy 1000gs, and it's going for 7.99 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

calex71 wrote: »
    I didn't realise brink was such an easy 1000gs, and it's going for 7.99 at the moment.

The single player is so painfully boring though. The multiplayer can be good when you have a group of friends playing. It gets a bit tedious on your own. Where did you find it for 7.99? I want to pick it up again.

The single player is so painfully boring though. The multiplayer can be good when you have a group of friends playing. It gets a bit tedious on your own. Where did you find it for 7.99? I want to pick it up again.

Saw it on play.com for 6.95 and in store HMV for 7.99, haven't played it myself and left it one the shelf but tempted to get it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

Just 1000gs another game spiderman edge of time, it's a pretty decent game and only a recent release nov 11,

Id reccommend it it's challanging in some parts but fun overall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

luckyfrank wrote: »
    Just 1000gs another game spiderman edge of time, it's a pretty decent game and only a recent release nov 11,

Id reccommend it it's challanging in some parts but fun overall

If it's anything like Shattered Dimensions, then I'd love to play it. I had a ball on Shatter Dimensions last january. Great game.

Aaaaaanyways, I just got the last achievement from Sonic Generations. I was waiting to hate it, but it didn't happen. There was some good fun in there. Not great, but a bit of craic.

I don't know if it's worth starting a new thread for this question so I'll just ask it here:
    I have an XBOX 360 Elite w/120GB hard-drive.
    If I re-move that hard-drive and click it onto a friend's console, will my gamertag be active on that console or would I have to recover it?

If I re-move that hard-drive and click it onto a friend's console, will my gamertag be active on that console or would I have to recover it?

I would say so...

And unless you are doing that purely to bring the saves over, the new cloud storage gets rid of the whole recovering gamertag thing (except for the initial recovery onto the new console of course).

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    I would say so...

And unless you are doing that purely to bring the saves over, the new cloud storage gets rid of the whole recovering gamertag thing (except for the initial recovery onto the new console of course).

I'm heading over to a friend for the weekend and want to play some of my xbla games so rather than bring the whole console I was thinking of just bringing the hard-drive. I've got a good library of stuff he won't have...

...and I want to earn the achievements as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

I'm heading over to a friend for the weekend and want to play some of my xbla games so rather than bring the whole console I was thinking of just bringing the hard-drive. I've got a good library of stuff he won't have...

...and I want to earn the achievements as well :)

You'll want to make sure you're signed into live in your friend's house. Otherwise all your XBLA games will just be trials as the licenses are on your own console. If signed into live on your tag though you'll be able to play them.

• Advertisement

^ what he said...

They will all revert to trials unless you are signed in to live.

Enjoy the sleep over, /sniggers...

Dont suppose any of you guys have top spin 2 lying around? Its an old one but im 2 cheevos away from 100% completion so im looking for an online buddy to get them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Games with unachievable achievements drive me crazy . .

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

ajeffares wrote: »

Seriously 3.0 on Gears of War 3 wouldn't be for you then my friend!

That's on my to achieve list, i'm at 70% now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

ajeffares wrote: »

Picked up FIFA 10 for about a euro second hand a couple of weeks ago. A lot of the achievements are now unachievable due to the servers being turned off :(

Anyone playing Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker? Wouldn't mind going for the Vic Vos one.

I purchased Street Fighter X Tekken two weeks ago. I'm not into it despite my love of SF4 and MvC3 and so I'm currently trying to boost my way through some achievements before I trade it in... it's not at all fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

didn't even realise street fighter x tekken is out.

I love looking at both boards leaderboards and watching myself kick Calexs arse every month (though prob not this and next month, replaying through ff8+9)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭EchoO

calex71 wrote: »
    Anyone playing Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker? Wouldn't mind going for the Vic Vos one.

Yeah, I just have Trader and Deliver to get.

• Advertisement

EchoO wrote: »
    Yeah, I just have Trader and Deliver to get.

Ah I can sort you for those in 5 minutes mate, add me and I help you get them tomorrow evening

GT: Calex dEUS

If you feel like it I could use a hand S ranking the Monster Hunter ones, it's a pain trying to find others with fultons and bandana to get them done quickly.

Advertisement