Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Achievements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I wouldn't ask anyone to go through a 2 hour game session for something they already have.

I offered, and I want to do it, for the XP and towards some of the Horde Onyx medals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i finished Horde in Gears 2 easily enough. me and 1 other lad did it on the map that has the laser wires up. It was very easy to just stay within the laser wire area and kill the guys from there as they weren't ever able to get inside.

Looking like I'll have to set up a gaming session on TA to get the 3-4 Horde achievements in one run through in Gears 3 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    I offered, and I want to do it, for the XP and towards some of the Horde Onyx medals.

Nice one :)
    What nights are you free? Same question to you Pvt Keogh if you still need this as well?
    djkeogh wrote: »
    i finished Horde in Gears 2 easily enough. me and 1 other lad did it on the map that has the laser wires up. It was very easy to just stay within the laser wire area and kill the guys from there as they weren't ever able to get inside.

Thanks for the tip, doesn't sound to bad now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'll be about tonight If you fancy Gears 2 lads.

I don't know how I'm fixed for later. If I can tonight then I'll be online around 8ish and if there's enough of us then I'm good for Gears 2,3 or whatever the majority want to go for.

Failing that I'll be dredging through Terminator Salvation...

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    I'll be about tonight If you fancy Gears 2 lads.

I might be on around 8:30/9:00 for an hour or 2...

Looking like I'll have to set up a gaming session on TA to get the 3-4 Horde achievements in one run through in Gears 3 now.

I can help with those if I'm free when ye are doing it...it's easy with the mutators!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Getting achievements on WP games is so frustrating, it seems like every game has at least 1 glitched one :(

My True Achievement stats are as follows:

Best Games:
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 1,618
    Tomb Raider: Underworld 1,461
    Iron Man 2 1,459
    The Cursed Crusade (EU Ver) 1,396
    Tomb Raider: Anniversary 1,371
    LEGO Batman 1,170
    Assassin's Creed II 1,133
    Assassin's Creed 1,125
    Gears of War 3 1,124
    Batman: Arkham Asylum 1,017

Best Ratios:
    The Great Evolution Round-Up Child of Eden 83 4.15
    Download Complete Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 137 3.42
    Matrix Archivist Child of Eden 59 2.97
    Evolution Pack Rat Child of Eden 15 2.94
    Endless Passion Child of Eden 13 2.60
    Wanderer Child of Eden 12 2.47
    Personal Vendetta Assassin's Creed 98 2.44
    Predator Gold Batman: Arkham Asylum 116 2.32
    Outdoorsman Dead Rising 45 2.27
    Croft Manor Speed Run Tomb Raider: Anniversary 68 2.25

Child of Eden has no DLC so a basic 1000G Gamerscore but it’s True Achievements score is 6927… I might have to go back and try for a few more of them so…

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

anyone up for doing horde on new maps with zeta squad this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

Hi lad just want to see if anyone would be up to do the 2 vid master Achievements for halo ODST some night i have 1 friend already just need 2 more

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

dmcdante wrote: »
    Hi lad just want to see if anyone would be up to do the 2 vid master Achievements for halo ODST some night i have 1 friend already just need 2 more

You'd be better to go onto the 343 forums for getting people to do that, those achievements are a nightmare, especially the firefight one. :P

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_topics8_Recruiting.aspx Go to that forum and ask for help, there's probably already people looking too.

You'd be better to go onto the 343 forums for getting people to do that, those achievements are a nightmare, especially the firefight one. :P

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_topics8_Recruiting.aspx Go to that forum and ask for help, there's probably already people looking too.
    Thanks will try that

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

Child of Eden has no DLC so a basic 1000G Gamerscore but it’s True Achievements score is 6927… I might have to go back and try for a few more of them so…

is child of eden good on kinect?
    ive found that most of the kinect games have very high ta ratios, seems most people dont play the games through

Hey guys. If any of you have any of the following games and need online achievements let me know as i have a few id like to get myself!
    driver sf, red faction armageddon, ac revelations, l4d 1&2 or portal 2

l have ac : revelations...... for now. Have 1000 in it but can help you if you need multiplayer ones, don't have the dlc though.

da gamer wrote: »
    Hey guys. If any of you have any of the following games and need online achievements let me know as i have a few id like to get myself!
    driver sf, red faction armageddon, ac revelations, l4d 1&2 or portal 2

AC Revelations
    Left 4 Dead 1
    Portal 2

Have the above 3 and would be happy to help with online achievements for any of them. I haven't played much of AC: Revelations as yet but I do have the two dlc packs, from what I can see a private match would be the best way to go for those ones.

As regards Child of Eden, it's not kinect only and I played the majority of it with a controller. Kinect controls did work well as there are only two attacks which are mapped to each of the player's hands and I experienced little problems with response time. It is a great game regardless of its high achievement yield and well worth checking out. There's only 5 levels but the difficulty makes repeat plays necessary. I think I saw it on sale in a few places in recent weeks so if you can pick it up cheap then all the better.

Anyone on for horde gow3 50 waves this evening?

Any of ye needing the zeta horde and fenix achievements!

Should be online after 8, the usual :) nice one

There is a guy on my friends list on TA looking to do the 50 waves in 1 sitting tonight, he's from the UK, worth a look if you're stuck. No 1 Richy is his Tag, solid lad to boost with.

• Advertisement

Should be online after 8, the usual :) nice one

Ah well done on passing the 20,000 mark !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

If your stuck for a person, I'll be online too. Already friends with some of the people here. :)

Thanks for the offers to play calex and james. Perhaps we could get a private match of ac revelations goin between the 3 of us some night this week.
    As for child of eden seen it for 18 quid in the hut.com so think ill pick it up thanks!

As for child of eden seen it for 18 quid in the hut.com so think ill pick it up thanks!
    Child of eden is only 12 new in game and gamestop

dmcdante wrote: »
    Child of eden is only 12 new in game and gamestop

Really!? Thanks a mil, il check them out!

calex71 wrote: »
    Ah well done on passing the 20,000 mark !!!!

Thanks, I'm still a little behind the rest of you though :)
    I'm working on my completion ratio at the moment. Currently it's 46% so I'm working on the back catalogue to bring it up. It's annoying to have games I played for 30minutes on one occasion but because 2 achievements were unlocked they leave a permanent scar on the gamercard :(
    Thanks for the offers to play calex and james. Perhaps we could get a private match of ac revelations goin between the 3 of us some night this week.

That sounds cool. I'm working late Monday & Tuesday but should be around Wednesday and Thursday if that suits you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Was away for the weekend but might well be online tonight if a Horde run through is still on the cards.

Was away for the weekend but might well be online tonight if a Horde run through is still on the cards.

Ya, I should be on...

Got no email from this tread yesterday after I posted, so I though nobody replied & nobody was on for some horde, whoops, I best beg your pardons! :pac:

Lets say 8 this evening....Escalation, mutators on...and we should easily do the 50 waves if there is a few of us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Bit of a biggie here, anyone need the 4 player campaign coop achievements? Raams Shadow included? Its a pain but its one of the last easily attainable ones I have left!
    For Gears that be!

• Advertisement

Bit of a biggie here, anyone need the 4 player campaign coop achievements? Raams Shadow included? Its a pain but its one of the last easily attainable ones I have left!
    For Gears that be!

Hmmm, I do it for the xp...but getting the time to do it again is the problem! Stick me down as a maybe and we'll see if anyone else comes forward!

Advertisement