Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip-Hop 2012

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Orizio wrote: »

Pretty much. The 'why I think GKMC is overhyped' debate has spilled into 3-4 different threads and it wasn't even interesting two months ago.
    I really think this has to do with MUFCBOY and not me, he's talked about it and brought it up in other threads and several members responded but I've never discussed or debated GKMC with him until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Could someone recommend me some decent ambient/electronic style rap this year?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

weemcd wrote: »
    18/12/2012

24/12/2012:

I apologise, I wasn't aware I wasn't allowed to clarify someone's error regarding a 2012 Hip-Hop album in a thread entitled 'Hip-Hop 2012'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭weemcd

what error was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Prettyboy I'm not going through this with you simply because your way too petty and emotional to have a conversation/debate with.

Your posts just whiff of arrogance ! Your only back from a ban for getting upset and personal as usual... Obvious if I carry on this so called debate as you put it which btw didn't involve you , the same will happen.

Put me back on ignore and just stop with the vendetta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

DatPiff is offering free downloads all day, worth downloading pretty much everything.

Also:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

DatPiff is offering free downloads all day, worth downloading pretty much everything.

Most of the ones worth downloading are sponsored, meaning that you can download them for free anyway without it counting towards your daily total.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked there. It's not unlimited free downloads. You're only allowed to download 2,147,483,647 times. I was hoping for completely free.

EDIT: Actually, I just checked there. It's not unlimited free downloads. You're only allowed to download 2,147,483,647 times. I was hoping for completely free.

I think you will hit your data cap before you hit that number ;)

Also google that number, probably the geekiest easter egg ever.

(even on UPC)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

It's weird to hear the "watch out we got a badass..." guy talking.

Can't wait for the GZA's Dark Matter album. It sounds like it'll be very interesting.

It's weird to hear the "watch out we got a badass..." guy talking.

Can't wait for the GZA's Dark Matter album. It sounds like it'll be very interesting.

Ah he is so much more than that meme*. Absolute hero, much like GZA.

*well I suppose like all memes (like xzhibit for example (yo dawg I heard you like brackets...))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

weemcd wrote: »
    what error was that?

Feel free to go back and read both your posts, and the posts addressed to you on the last page for clarification. ;)

Back on topic, any opinions on the Fashawn mixtape anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Prettyboy I'm not going through this with you simply because your way too petty and emotional to have a conversation/debate with.

Your posts just whiff of arrogance ! Your only back from a ban for getting upset and personal as usual... Obvious if I carry on this so called debate as you put it which btw didn't involve you , the same will happen.

Put me back on ignore and just stop with the vendetta.
    Jesus, Santa obviously wasn't good to you..relax man, it's Christmas :)

You've said several times that the album is too commercial, I only asked you to point out why you think so and you can't. Stop getting emotional and making excuses about why you won't respond to me, what about the other members that don't agree with what you're saying?

Loving t.i's new album, he's back on form anyway imo.... serious bangers on it... anyone else listen to it yet?

anyone know of any new year themed hip hop tunes for tomorrow ?

something like this etc

Ab Souls album is deadly, can't believe I waited this late to hear it.

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis album was also pretty good, both worth a buy anyway.

Danny Brown xxx was deadly too, this and the heist made me fans of these two.

Mayhem Music: AP 3 was exactly what I expected, a punchline spectacle.

Action Bronson Blue Chips was not listenable even, turned it off fairly quick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Loved LL and Chuck D at the Grammys, "Rock the Bells"

Advertisement