Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Christmas sale 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Glebee

Are the offers this evening at 06:00pm the last round or are there more tomorrow evening at 06:00pm. Have my eye on some deals that have not appeared as dailies yet and want to pick them up on last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Glebee wrote: »
    Are the offers this evening at 06:00pm the last round or are there more tomorrow evening at 06:00pm. Have my eye on some deals that have not appeared as dailies yet and want to pick them up on last day.

there will probably be a best sellers sale tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I think last year the offers that started on the 31st were the last.
    I'm on my phone so can't check but if any of today specials were on already its a good sign its the last day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Spunge wrote: »
    Ok i bought medieval 2 yesterday coz i want to play that Third Age Lotr mod. But after i DL it i realized i needed the expansion, ok, so i bought that.
    But the DL for the expansion is way bigger.
    The actual game has 8 GB install, and it says the expansion is 12GB. Wtf, how can that be ?

Yes that correct. The expansion has 4 different campaigns which i believe can be installed individually but together they take up about 12 GB in space so its about 3GB for each individual campaign.

Probably because each of those campaigns have their own maps, new factions, troop types and new campaign dynamics which is maybe why they're so big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I just got a TF2 hat from an achievement...Valve, are you serious?! I don't play TF2 and it's not even tradable >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

RolandIRL wrote: »
    I just got a TF2 hat from an achievement...Valve, are you serious?! I don't play TF2 and it's not even tradable >_<

THE B.M.O.C, YOU LUCKY SOD!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,947 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm interested in Bioshock 2 but does the PC version come with the Minerva's den DLC?

Are these the last of the daily deals or will there be more tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

is LA Noire worth it for €12 ?

In the objectives list, it says that these are the final ones...so maybe tomorrow will just be the best deals again.

• Advertisement

is LA Noire worth it for €12 ?

Its the full edition with all the DLC so ya it probably is. It's not the best game but i think for that price it'd be worth picking up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭seantorious

Well the deal clock is still ticking, and it says new deals through January 1st. So maybe or as said above it could just be a review of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

On the last day the usually have a highlights of previous deals, eh, deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

TheChrisD wrote: »
    THE B.M.O.C, YOU LUCKY SOD!!!!!!!!

What is a B.M.O.C. ??? >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Good Job I waited. Counter Strike Source is down to a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

What is a B.M.O.C. ??? >_>

Yeah wasnt sure myself, tf2 wiki has the answer http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/B.M.O.C.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

So...I've got a 25% coupon and a 50% coupon for any Valve game. I suppose I'll keep those, until the time is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

What could I get for 2 coal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

I got a free CSS guest pass when i bought ithe full game. Does anyone want it to get the achievement for today?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just traded it for Half Life. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,343 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Doodee wrote: »
    What could I get for 2 coal?

nothing until you get 7, then you can either craft and win something usually a game voucher going by what most people have said here
    or you can hold on until the end with your 7 coals and be entered into a draw for prizes

• Advertisement

I got 1 coal available to trade? Anyone up for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I got 1 coal available to trade? Anyone up for it?

You wouldn't be interested in trading it for all the coupons I have?
    50% off audiosurf
    33% off codemasters
    75% off torchlight

I have 6 coal ATM and have no other games I could get coal from :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Trevor451 wrote: »
    50% off audiosurf
    33% off codemasters
    75% off torchlight

ive 2 coal, and id hate to see them go to waste when you just need the one to get a freebie, what's your username and ill trade you one for whatever you want there on your list

Trevor451 wrote: »
    50% off audiosurf
    33% off codemasters
    75% off torchlight

The only one I'd be interested in Torchlight, and I already have that for my 360, so I guess you can count me out of that...unless you have any tradeable games.

Ahhh, yeah, let the guy above me trade for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

EDIT: Wrong thread, *facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Glebee

Not part of the daily steam reductions but still good price for Street Fighter 4 at €5

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21660/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,947 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's not part of the steam daily sales, probably won't be either since it's new, but earth defense force is ****ing brillaint and only 15 euros.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm interested in Bioshock 2 but does the PC version come with the Minerva's den DLC?

A quick google says that Minerva's Den isn't available through Steam. You'll need to go to D2D or GFWL to buy it, i think :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Haven't played BioShock 2 since it came out so yoink. I know I should get Bioshock as well but I only played that recently and I've loads to play without it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Anyone here in the UK willing to buy me the GTA collection and then gift it to me and ill paypal you £5 immediately? Im genuine and its just i cant afford a tenner where as £5 is only like €6... im tight like that :P#

Offer Ends in 10 mins!

Advertisement