Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

She had a reason....tiredness; whether its valid I will never know!!

Sounds like she's not interested to me. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Larianne wrote: »
    Sounds like she's not interested to me. :cool:

Another one bites the dust :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Got sent a dick picture... I am scarred

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dolly Daydreams

Another one bites the dust :mad:

Did you hear back from her? Maybe give her the benefit of a couple of days before writing her off?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

That_Guy wrote: »
    Got sent a dick picture... I am scarred

And you said I was too chicken to do it! :pac:

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    And you said I was too chicken to do it! :pac:

Is there one for everyone in the audience Galvasean?

Did you hear back from her? Maybe give her the benefit of a couple of days before writing her off?

No well I left the ball in her court by asking her to give me a shout over the weekend if she fancies doing anything......dating clever :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Is there one for everyone in the audience Galvasean?

Sorry ladies, Galvasean is a serial monogamist.

No well I left the ball in her court by asking her to give me a shout over the weekend if she fancies doing anything......dating clever :p

Ah seriously sometimes when I'm tired, last thing I want to do would be to meet somebody and try to yawn through conversation no matter how much i'm into them.. Give her the benefit this time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Aquila wrote: »
    Which is the best dating site ye used so far?and why

Plenty Of Fish because I managed to get a date off it. :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

awec wrote: »
    With the guy who sent you the dick picture?

Fúcker... Nope. A real life girl. :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Aquila wrote: »
    Which is the best dating site ye used so far?and why

Would have to agree with That_Guy, POF is the only one ive gotten dates off....messages have dried up however.

The site is by far the least sleazy, and I am on Tagged.com, Badoo.com, OKcupid.com.....THE LOT!!haha

awec wrote: »
    Yea... right. Suuuuuuuuurreeee.

It was a big dick, wasn't it?

She wouldn't appreciate that me lad. :pac:
    Would have to agree with That_Guy, POF is the only one ive gotten dates off....messages have dried up however.

The site is by far the least sleazy, and I am on Tagged.com, Badoo.com, OKcupid.com.....THE LOT!!haha

Tagged.com -- Like a horny Bebo. Awful site. My mate actually met his girlfriend from that site. One of... If not the only success story I've ever heard from that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Guys get sent dick pics now too?! :eek:

:pac:

Ah seriously sometimes when I'm tired, last thing I want to do would be to meet somebody and try to yawn through conversation no matter how much i'm into them.. Give her the benefit this time!!

Well I told her that the offer of doing something still stands, and instead of ignoring it or saying "sure we will see", she said: "It would be nice to catch up at the weekend at some stage :)"

Good sign do we think?

Well I told her that the offer of doing something still stands, and instead of ignoring it or saying "sure we will see", she said: "It would be nice to catch up at the weekend at some stage :)"

Good sign do we think?

Yes.

Good sign do we think?

Yep. In fairness, most people are pretty genuine so it's good not to be too cynical. It sounds good, hopefully you'll get to meet up :-)

• Advertisement

You know what really worries me? People who claim to have either been in or have finished college, and yet spell it collage. I've seen this a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭ladylost

Good sign do we think?

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.. I know she said she was tired but that could be a cover. It might be something else that she just can't discuss with you at this early stage.. Hopefully you'll hear from her at the weekend ;)

That_Guy wrote: »
    Tagged.com -- Like a horny Bebo. Awful site. My mate actually met his girlfriend from that site. One of... If not the only success story I've ever heard from that site.

Haha yeah it is for horny messages only!!haha

Thanks folks,

Really hope it works out.....it might be a good thing that she isnt meeting me as she now really "owes" me big time! Woohoo

I will keep you updated! Also when people are between dates, how often do ye txt eachother?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I hate dating! Both online, and offline!

In a taxi on the way to meet a girl ive gotten to know recently through work, and she texts me saying she isnt bothered... Havin to tell the taxi driver to turn around is awful! Wish i just had a girlfriend already :(

Cianan2 wrote: »

In a taxi on the way to meet a girl ive gotten to know recently through work, and she texts me saying she isnt bothered... Havin to tell the taxi driver to turn around is awful! Wish i just had a girlfriend already :(

she actually said she 'isn't bothered'? Christ, what a cow :confused:

And in general dating is fun if you don't take it too seriously. It's great going on a date with someone if the chat is flowing and you're having a laugh flirting.

That's bad form on her part. Sorry about that lad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Can't be bothered, Pretty much a Irish saying,

Coming for a drink,,,,, ''naa can't be bothered''
    Maybe you read it wrong way,

argosy2006 wrote: »
    Can't be bothered, Pretty much a Irish saying,

Coming for a drink,,,,, ''naa can't be bothered''
    Maybe you read it wrong way,

Nah, I don't think you can read this as any other way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I think i had built this one up in my head though, guys.

The lack of attention/messages from the female gender (both on and offline) had made me think that tonight was a way out of this sh1te!

Unfortunately not.

Edit: this had been planned, btw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement