Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Let's be honest, even the most disgustingly unattractive lady in the world can go onto POF in Ireland and be bombarded with attention. Women have it made in this country, as long as you have a vagina you've written your ticket. Unattractive men on the other hand.. should be aborted to save them the misery... ha

How have women got it made? As far as being the most unattractive lady in the world and still getting messages goes - nah, not true. I only started being hit on after I dropped from 310lbs to 135lbs. When I was huge, I would have been lucky to get a phone number, let alone a date.
    I still don't think I'm attractive, but you don't have to be totally stunning to get dates. It's personality that matters a lot on those sites. I've been messaged by some total babes and have not gone past a couple of messages before giving up because they were about as interesting to talk to as a wet mop.

You seem to just have it in for women, if I'm gonna be honest. I mean, you moan that women don't accept you for who you are, but you lie about who you are. And when I point out that not all women are like that, citing myself as an example so you can relate to it, you tell me I'm a rarity and that women have it made in this country. That's just irrational thinking to be perfectly honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    It's personality that matters a lot on those sites.

It's true. My good looks only get me so far. It's my narcissistic attitude that lets me down! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Steve Johnson

Sorry, I wrote my two last messages without seeing the warning. I'll calm down now. My anger gets at me sometimes about this particular topic.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Why hullo thar... :pac:
    Oh yes, I forgot to commence battle!

Shatteredglassmegatrondecepticons.jpg

I will win!

albumpic6ss9.jpg

Also, you're 5'8, hmm? Free tomorrow? ;)

It's true. My good looks only get me so far. It's my narcissistic attitude that lets me down! :pac:

Women LOVE a narcissistic attitude. Humble guys like me get treated like a public restroom (the lady's room).

• Advertisement

Women LOVE a narcissistic attitude. Humble guys like me get treated like a public restroom.

Again, not always true. I wouldn't go near a narcissist.

Also, you're 5'8, hmm? Free tomorrow? ;)

No, I'm busy attacking Autobot City tomorrow. I should have them crushed beneath my heel in time for the weekend though.

No, I'm busy attacking Autobot City tomorrow. I should have them crushed beneath my heel in time for the weekend though.

So you're working and trying to make it sound cool? :p

Free tomorrow? ;)

OH COME ON!!!!! :P

OH COME ON!!!!! :P

Your problem is narcissism, mine is multiple personalities, clearly ;)

• Advertisement

So you're working and trying to make it sound cool? :p

No.

Yes. :o

Maybe not for the long-term, but you'd certainly go up to the bedroom with him for an hour or two..

Humbler, shorter, fatter, uglier, older guys like me don't even get a glance.

No.

Yes. :o

It's okay. I pretend all the machinery in work is secretly a transformer and talk to them like they're human.

Maybe not for the long-term, but you'd certainly go up to the bedroom with him for an hour or two..

Humbler, shorter, fatter, uglier, older guys like me don't even get a glance.

Very crass generalization. I don't do one night stands.

Aside from that, you're clearly not all the humble, what with your apparent hatred and generalization of woman.

Very crass generalization. I don't do one night stands.

Aside from that, you're clearly not all the humble, what with your apparent hatred and generalization of woman.

"I don't do one night stands" is a front, we ALL know what happens when a 'hot' guy propositions you and you think no one will find out. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

"I don't do one night stands" is a front, we ALL know what happens when a 'hot' guy propositions you and you think no one will find out. :rolleyes:

One more post like this or any of the crap you have been spouting,then you can say goodbye to this forum for a week.

I've never done one in my life and never will, for personal reasons.

there's a lot more I can say but as you've been infracted, I'll try to stop taking this off topic.

Also - still getting creepy messages on CS. Gonna join POF now for the laugh.

still getting creepy messages on CS. Gonna join POF now for the laugh.

I'm sure if I ever come across you and message you, you'll reject me promptly :D

*backs out of the room slowly*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

The guy that very rudely told me to enjoying ****ing my boyfriend seems to have been kicked off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

I've never done one in my life and never will, for personal reasons.

there's a lot more I can say but as you've been infracted, I'll try to stop taking this off topic.

Also - still getting creepy messages on CS. Gonna join POF now for the laugh.

POF is a great place for receiving creepy messages, but if you don't take it too seriously, you'll have a laugh :)
    I'm sure if I ever come across you and message you, you'll reject me promptly :D

I would imagine I would too, if your first email was filled with such negativity.

Screen name is IsMiseFinscéal. Try me.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

So are you and galvasean gonna get it on??!

The guy that very rudely told me to enjoying ****ing my boyfriend seems to have been kicked off.

Yay!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

managerman wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing...

We can't.

I'm a robot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭managerman

LoTwan wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing...
    The last 5/6 pages have been them 2 flirting with each other!!

The last 5/6 pages have been them 2 flirting with each other!!

Has not! We were using transformers to fight and I was talking to a man who hates women!

You call that flirting? you should have seen me and Maguined at the last beers! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Has not! We were using transformers to fight and I was talking to a man who hates women!

Didn't your mum ever tell you, if a boy is mean to you, it's cos he likes you?! :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement