Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭jman0war

Error 37 here.
    Anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

jman0war wrote: »
    Error 37 here.
    Anybody else?

nope, we just bitching for ****s and giggles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭jman0war

I might see if i can get a refund from the retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Was fighting a pack of mobs on my hardcore monk when the servers kicked me right back to login. If my Monk is dead im gonna be so ****ing pissed

jman0war wrote: »
    I might see if i can get a refund from the retailer.

a bit over reacting, but okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

MediaHandler.ashx?portalid=20&moduleid=5259&mediaid=2386&width=600&height=400

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Found a nice video also showing high level Monk play on Inferno, check it out

Wow that's what its like to play a witch doctor on normal...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I was a little bit skeptical from playing the demo yesterday whether to buy this and well this ain't making me want it anymore, not for €60 at least

I think it's way too much bitching then actuall problem. I bet in a month or two everyone will forget about it and just play the damn game.
    Yup, I can't play it today, so I just fecked off to bed and watching some movie with other half. I will play it tomorrow.

Gamers do sound like a bunch of woman on menopause... Keep in mind, there is a huge demand for this game, give them a chance to sort it out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I can understand people getting pissed off with it tbh. Maybe they won't get to play for a few more days, and tonight (or all day Sunday) were the only times they had free. The simple fact is that a lot of people are (rightly) pissed that they can't play their single player game, simply because Bnet is down.

• Advertisement

OSI wrote: »
    I have a busy lifestyle. Between work and other commitments I don't get much down time. Today and Sunday were the few days I've had free to play the game I've waited years for. And I can't, because despite 12+ years of development and multiple betas they still can't manage to provide me with the service to play the game I paid £70 for. Can you imagine if Battlefield or CoD had this kind of regular downtime. There'd be war.

Bad company was even worse. It was unplayable for months because of huge server issues. There were pissed off people all right, but when it was sorted - everyone forgot about it.
    I have very busy life too. Work full time job and had busy week at home too. I am looming to buy car too, so I spend a lot of time on donedeal, forums and going after woe to check cars.
    I know it can be frustrating not to be able to play game you waited 12 years ( I am hardcore fan myself since Diablo 1 on playstation!!! ), but have some patients.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

OSI wrote: »
    And I can't, because despite 12+ years of development and multiple betas they still can't manage to provide me with the service to play the game I paid £70 for and spend my days in work looking forward tol. .

I hate to nitpick but the game really wasn't in development that long. Three years...maybe four. And if you paid 70 pounds sterling then....well....you got ripped off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭BKtje

I guess he got the collectors edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

€42 on game stop for me so happy days :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

...and the login/game servers are down yet again.

Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Got my first legendary today, After 63 hours of play and 48700 kills:/

vjIKp.png

I seem to get in ok but get booted off every so often.

Edit: bleh can't login in anymore and was just doing the butcher on hell. Tomorrow I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Got my first legendary today, After 63 hours of play and 48700 kills:/

vjIKp.png

Thats very lucky. Most legendaries are garbage. Excellent stats on that. Int, life, armor and 7% crit. Will sell for alot. Only thing its missing is resists.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

servers up and butcher down. **** all drops as usual, still onwards to act 2 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Disappointed to find out that bosses in Nightmare don't drop rares :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Bought a ring last nite for 50k, woke up this morning and had a nice chunk of change waiting (2.5mil !).... go me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Said it before and I will say it again....biggest **** up they made was no off line single player game. At least you can mess around practise skillz etc.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bugzzer

Im a newbie at this game but liking it so far anyone up for some co-op let me know or add me

Bugzzer#2721

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone know the cheapest place for this? Is battle.net the only place you can download it from, €60 seems a bit steep........

Middle of the day during the week and the servers are too busy? Seriously that is beyond a joke. Not even peak time...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I've been able to login when i want :D Even last nite was fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place for this? Is battle.net the only place you can download it from, €60 seems a bit steep........

its 55 in store at gamestop, well the ones i checked anyway and they have it for 47 online. argos have it for 45 but from what i checked they dont have any stock in cork or waterford when i checked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Is this **** still down from yday?! Cant login

• Advertisement

Just got kicked out. Some different error this time.

Advertisement