Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Yeah just got kicked myself and looks like the Diablo website is down as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

... I just want to play a game :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Roll on torchlight 2 tbh, as good as diablo 3 is the more time goes by torchlight 2 gets more appealing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

this is gone beyond a joke, havent been able to log in for past hour, same crap yesterday and the week before last. Not happy at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I guess i've been lucky as I can only play between 22:00 and 02:00 and the servers are alway fine during that time. I do feel for people with limited play time constantly getting log-in issues.

Killed Azmodan last night, have made some gear changes recently and it's made the word of difference. Monks aren't broken they just need the right gear!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 NwRepairman

Fwiw guys, i believe you can log onto the US servers (dunno about Asia). I have a char i built on the US server and just logged onto that but cant log into my EU one.
    Might help scratch that itch...

Hey, everyone on boards roll a US toon and we'll hook up there ;)
    Battletag Slo100 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I just leave it logged in all the time now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Whatever about not been able to log into a game for an hour or three...been offline for a day or two really is the worst of the worst. I would serious think about buying another blizzard game, certainly at release.

F U BLIZZ :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Someone set up a petition if anyones interested

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/diablo3complaint

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bru.wicklow

logged into the us servers and played for a bit but now their down for maintenence.tried asia and that needs a patch.ive gave blizz three weeks but this is a ****ing joke lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Just lost my hardcore Monk to one of those Fat Suicide bomber ****ers in Act 3. I knew to watch out for them but they still got me. 2 of the ****s blew up right in my face as i broke open a door. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Just finished Hell, tried inferno....... I need way better gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am looking at all those set weapons for DH... That set of two xbows. Can be gotten for 100k... Such a shame blizzard made all legendaries and set items shiet :(. I might buy it for shots and giggles. I really want a Natalie's set, but weapon is aweful :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

1. constant login delays and interruptions (just ridiculous, approaching the same online nightmare as an Ubisoft game)
    2. errors when requesting, accepting or inviting friends (we have to play online even solo, but I can't actually group with other people so why the f*ck should I have to play online?!)
    3. auction house delays and errors (they're working on it)
    4. downtime three times a week (literally)
    5. visual lag which was not present before the last downtime (no explanation for that one)
    6. latency lag even when playing on my own (50mb UPC fibre line and no firewall with NAT open)

F*ck you Blizzard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Haven't been able to login for two days, in fairness Blizzard did mention on the News Bulletin yoke that there would be down time on Wednesday but not the whole day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Whats going on did all of Hell act 4 with 5 stacks of Neph and not even 1 rare!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

grizzly wrote: »
    Can't imagine the Garda doing the same here;

The land of gaming zombies have government backup, not that I want a refund, I want a working server or offline option :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Big Knox wrote: »
    I guess i've been lucky as I can only play between 22:00 and 02:00 and the servers are alway fine during that time.

I would have to jinx it ha. What's the story can anyone get in? Stuck on retrieving hero list!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Big Knox wrote: »
    I would have to jinx it ha. What's the story can anyone get in? Stuck on retrieving hero list!!

Stuck there too, maybe their way to solve 'error 37' is to stop giving error messages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Just got booted from the server (Error 37) Was fine all day for me. They are putting up a new patch later tonight it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

**** sake logged in, then it bugs out and kicks me and i cant get back in, ****ing idiots.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

just after getting booted from the game again and cant get back in yet again. I cant get more than 20 minutes of gameplay in without getting disconnected, ive died from lag so many times, really getting sick of this game, going back to Max Payne 3 on xbox, at least thats a game that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

Error creating your own party.

This game has the worst launch ive ever seen and ive tried out all the mmos in last few years :P

Its good craic but my god how do blizzard get the rep/hype and fanboy love they have. Boggles me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

lol i was made download a patch it seems and every time i go back in it tells me theres a new patch and kicks me and restarts, caught in a loop, even though the patch installed, clowns

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

There was an error creating your own party. Error 1.

foreveralone.gif

Kicked from my game and bnet, cheers Blizzard.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

getting the party error too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I was playing with a group. There was a 5 second pause, and suddenly I was in another group! About 30 seconds later, disconnected and can't rejoin.

So, yet again, the servers are down. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭KilOit

Best avoiding this croc of **** game till this mess is ironed out, at hell act 3 now and i'd be pissed if i get booted at a boss or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep same old bollocks and we are paying top dollar for it....we are such a gang of SUCKERS!

Advertisement