Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animals, Plants and the Weather, Natures Signs :MOD note 121

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Oh, it's going to be a harsh winter - Never seen so much fruit on the trees.

I think thats more of a reflection on the weather that has already happened which enabled that growth, rather than the fruit being able to see into the future. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Schadenfreudia

I think thats more of a reflection on the weather that has already happened which enabled that growth, rather than the fruit being able to see into the future. ;)

Yep, a sunny April does that all the time. Doesn't have to be very warm - just sunny and not too windy.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

So, you are saying that the weather so far has no bearing on the weather in the future?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭droidman123

So, you are saying that the weather so far has no bearing on the weather in the future?

Of course it doesnt... How could it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

my cousins cherry tree is bending with the amount of cherries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

Of course it doesnt... How could it?

The weather today is the starting position for tomorrow's weather, isn't it? So it follows that the weather this month sets up next months weather, and the weather last season sets up this seasons weather.

The weather today is the starting position for tomorrow's weather, isn't it? So it follows that the weather this month sets up next months weather, and the weather last season sets up this seasons weather.

Next months weather has no bearing on last months weather whatsoever. If that was the case we would be able to forecast the weather accurately, which evidently we cant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

Next months weather has no bearing on last months weather whatsoever. If that was the case we would be able to forecast the weather accurately, which evidently we cant.

Obviously it doesn't :confused:

MidMan25 wrote: »
    Obviously it doesn't :confused:

I think you what I mean

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Schadenfreudia

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    my cousins cherry tree is bending with the amount of cherries

In August?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

In August?? :D