Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

sarahbro wrote: »
    @Leeg - pics or gtfo! ;)

We'll see, I hate photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm being whisked away to Wexford by himself Fri-Mon :D
    Any plans yourself?

Verry nice, :D

The highlight of my weekend will be getting a haircut before the beers, I've a blonde afro at the moment :o
    Don't cut it. Is it a low maintenance hairdo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I miss having hair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

KKkitty wrote: »

Not really, it goes all frizzy when I wash it 2+ weeks after a cut :pac:

Friend says it's really soft, not that I'd know any different lol

Leeg17 wrote: »

Not really, it goes all frizzy when I wash it 2+ weeks after a cut :pac:

Friend says it's really soft, not that I'd know any different lol
    Get anti frizz shampoo. If it's more hardship than it's worth cut it. Afros are cool though :)

• Advertisement

Having hair is overrated jammstar.

Too kind :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

jammstarr wrote: »

So you've got no hair anywhere on your body...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Kojak wrote: »

If this is true - pics or gtfo! :D:p

Too kind :o
    I'm female and even though I've reasonably long hair I'm at an odd as what to do with it. I usually have it tied up but would love to leave it down but it's too unruly.

• Advertisement

I'm the same kitty!
    I went mad 3 years ago got bored and got the hairdresser to chop it all off!
    Had boy hair for a bit, grew it out, dyed bits of it purple, git bored, got rid of it, got bored dyed all hair orange then fire engine red, went on hols so got rid of red, dyed it brown, all the bleach has killed my hair so Im growing it out and now I'm bored again!

I'm not extremely hairy all over but I do have to shave my neck to stop the back hair migrating north.
    If this is true - pics or gtfo! :D:p

No dice!

I'm the same kitty!
    I went mad 3 years ago got bored and got the hairdresser to chop it all off!
    Had boy hair for a bit, grew it out, dyed bits of it purple, git bored, got rid of it, got bored dyed all hair orange then fire engine red, went on hols so got rid of red, dyed it brown, all the bleach has killed my hair so Im growing it out and now I'm bored again!
    Don't think I'd get the chop but I would like to dye it vibrant colours. Those vibrant schwarzkopf foam dyes look mental. Have my eye on the red one especially. With the dyes being foam would be easier to apply too. What colour will you go for next.

I'm trying to be good and just leave it and let it go back to black/very dark brown.
    Though I'd love a grey streak in my hair a la Caitlin Moran. Looks super cool

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

How about you get taxed by the length of hair that you have?

You should try it. You could pretend the stress in work has made you go prematurely grey :)

How about you get taxed by the length of hair that you have?
    No way. We have enough hair raising taxes without that :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening folks. I was shattered earlier, went to bed, now I'm awake. Horay for weird sleeps :(

Evening Shiminay. How was your weird sleep?

D'you know, it was actually a nice sleep :) I'm watching the Day[9] Daily now and will head to bed after that's over in an hour/90 mins.

you seem to be settling in Kitty, how're things?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Bleuch I feel like a zombie. Too much study, too little sleep. Nobody to blame but me, world's worst student >_<

Might skip pints tomorrow night in favour of an early night :eek: Definitely world's worst student :pac:

Shiminay wrote: »
    D'you know, it was actually a nice sleep :) I'm watching the Day[9] Daily now and will head to bed after that's over in an hour/90 mins.

you seem to be settling in Kitty, how're things?
    Things are going well here thanks. Think I've found my niche on boards now :) everyone has been so nice and welcoming. It's refreshing to know that if I post here that people will be polite. What's that thing you're watching about?

Bleuch I feel like a zombie. Too much study, too little sleep. Nobody to blame but me, world's worst student >_<

Might skip pints tomorrow night in favour of an early night :eek: Definitely world's worst student :pac:
    Have an early night and refresh your batteries for the weekend. While studying take breaks to walk around and to change your scenery. You seem like you're studying too hard so take it easy.

Excellent, very glad to hear Kitty. The Day[9] Daily is about a game called Starcraft 2 (which is kind of like a mix of chess and a fast paced action game) which is played professionally across the world and is practically a national sport in South Korea where the leagues are televised. Day[9] (who's actual name is Sean Plott) is a former pro who now spends his time doing casting of live events and organising tournaments as well as his daily training/analysis stuff show. Tonight's show specifically is about how to manage your mid-game as Protoss in PvT :p

Peach - sounds like you're getting sense... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Have an early night and refresh your batteries for the weekend. While studying take breaks to walk around and to change your scenery. You seem like you're studying too hard so take it easy.

That would be a lovely option if I didn't have a test on 400 pages of business law in about 12 hours :(

Ps I like to moan.

I'm an excellent crammer and I have a can of some form of unknown energy drink. Be graaaaand! Sleep is for the weak!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Excellent, very glad to hear Kitty. The Day[9] Daily is about a game called Starcraft 2 (which is kind of like a mix of chess and a fast paced action game) which is played professionally across the world and is practically a national sport in South Korea where the leagues are televised. Day[9] (who's actual name is Sean Plott) is a former pro who now spends his time doing casting of live events and organising tournaments as well as his daily training/analysis stuff show. Tonight's show specifically is about how to manage your mid-game as Protoss in PvT :p

Peach - sounds like you're getting sense... :p
    Sounds very interesting. Is there a kinda futuristic element to it?

That would be a lovely option if I didn't have a test on 400 pages of business law in about 12 hours :(

Ps I like to moan.

I'm an excellent crammer and I have a can of some form of unknown energy drink. Be graaaaand! Sleep is for the weak!
    Moan away. Better to let it out than keep it in. Seems like a riveting test you've got coming up tomorrow but the best of luck in it :)

Ps I like to moan.

Gods, that sounds pretty grim :( I have a big document on submitting changes to Irish Copyright law to read and then draft a response to with the powers that be in the office over the course of the next couple of weeks. It will not be fun :(
    Sounds very interesting. Is there a kinda futuristic element to it?
    Yea, it's Space Ships and aliens and all that jazz :) There are Humans/Terrans, Protoss (super advanced ancient space civilisation) and Zerg (spage bugs who kinda like the bugs in the Starship Troopers films and books).

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

Morning all, hope you are all having a good one.

• Advertisement

I'm glad you're enjoying that Shiminay :) Can't get comfortable in bed at all. Stomach is still all over the place from antibiotics :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement