Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

johnos1984 wrote: »
    I told you to wear a jacket!

I know even though it was pink I am sorry now. The bottle of Powers is out now and the kettle is boiling..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

The bottle of Powers is out now and the kettle is boiling.

Philistine. If you're going to drink it I suppose I'd better suggest the best way.

1/2 slice of orange

5 cloves

2 tsbp brown sugar

Dash of honey

25ml whiskey (or whiskey substitute in this case)

50ml boiled water

Method:

Squeeze a few drops of orange juice into the glass, then stud the orange slice with cloves. Drop into the glass, pour in sugar and honey. Pour in half the water, then the whiskey, then the rest of the water. Adjust flavours according to taste and drink. If no effect, drink another. Repeat the process until desired effect achieved.

Alternatively, simply imagine owning an XK8. What a car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I feel like crap since all that cold on saturday... I could be having a duvet day before the weekend..:(

I find captain morgan helps a stuffy head :) well for me anyway...

Alternatively, getting the ride right amount of sleep is just as good as any medicine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Incase conzy / metzy don't check facebook, here you go!

As promised!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

dgt wrote: »
    I find captain morgan helps a stuffy head :) well for me anyway...

Alternatively, getting the ride right amount of sleep is just as good as any medicine :)

LOL.... I have a little bodyguard in the bed that dont let anything like that happen...:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

RoverJames wrote: »
    ........ if it's in Little Island I might bring the shed alright.

Is that where the Radisson and big retail park is?

I'm due to be
    exiled
    down there for three very long days soon :(
    MugMugs wrote: »
    You'd have to wash it first though....

Jaypers was Confabs alfa that dirty? It did get a mention on Alfaowner as being in need of a wash?

Stheno wrote: »
    It did get a mention on Alfaowner as being in need of a wash?

It WHAT?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Confab wrote: »
    It WHAT?

It was mentioned as the only other alfa there, but that it needed a wash

Navy blue 156?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hahahah

Navy blue 156?

That's the one. Feck 'em, makes me more determined than ever. It's not getting washed this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I feel like crap since all that cold on saturday... I could be having a duvet day before the weekend..:(
    I told you to wear a jacket!

I had a good chuckle at this. It's like Mammy versus Son! :D

Is that where the Radisson and big retail park is?..................

Yep, Eastgate Retail Park :)

Confab wrote: »
    That's the one. Feck 'em, makes me more determined than ever. It's not getting washed this year.

Shame, those colour cars look so much better washed and sparkly, have you an environmental objection to washing it? Why did you buy an alfa if not to mind it?
    Yep, Eastgate Retail Park :)

That's it, I get exiled down there three days at a time a couple of times a year, feckin nothing to do in the evenings!

Nice hotel tho!

That's it, I get exiled down there three days at a time a couple of times a year, feckin nothing to do in the evenings!............

Little spin out to Kinsale and get a bag of chips would kill one evening :)

The ole hotels can be a pain, I stayed in the City West when I first moved to Dublin years hack for 6 weeks and spent 3 months between a Holiday Inn and a Hilton in Leicester for work later that year, less than fun really.

Little spin out to Kinsale and get a bag of chips would kill one evening :)

The ole hotels can be a pain, I stayed in the City West when I first moved to Dublin years hack for 6 weeks and spent 3 months between a Holiday Inn and a Hilton in Leicester for work later that year, less than fun really.

Great idea, thank you! I've always wanted to go to Kinsale and check it out for a short weekend break, didn't think of that at all!

Hotels are a pain in the ass, a few years of them and I've had enough.

Definitely going to use that idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Theres a nice walk by charlesfort on the way to kinsale too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I've an awful itch for a night cap

Good idea/bad idea?

Theres a nice walk by charlesfort on the way to kinsale to :)

I was just thinking about suggesting that but couldn't remember if it was near or not

With the stretch in the evenings it may be possible

Good idea/bad idea?

Have the one :)

Thanks for all the suggestions lads :)

Makes three nights in Little Island a little more habitable :)

And I'll get to check out a weekend destination for myself and the OH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Good idea/bad idea?

Great idea! Having one myself :D

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've nothing left except for a bottle of bud...........oh well needs must and all that

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've nothing left except for a bottle of bud...........oh well needs must and all that

You need an emergency supply!

You need an emergency supply!
    I may get my OH to treat me coming through Duty Free on Friday

Budweiser.....ewwwww.

I dont think id spend a weekend in kinsale though,its good for a few hours for a stroll on a warm day. Although for a relaxing weekend away it would suffice im sure, once you wouldnt be bored. Anytime i ever venture down that direction its to swim in garretstown or to fish :)

Anytime i ever venture down that direction its to swim in garretstown or to fish :)
    I'm sure they won't be going alone and a relaxing weekend can mean many things ;)

That's it, I get exiled down there three days at a time a couple of times a year, feckin nothing to do in the evenings!

Nice hotel tho!
    well when you read lines like this john it does kinda make you wonder....exiled....trapped if you will? :D

well when you read lines like this john it does kinda make you wonder....exiled....trapped if you will? :D

Tis TROOO

Mine is a long distance relationship so I'm forever exiled and relaxing

Shame, those colour cars look so much better washed and sparkly, have you an environmental objection to washing it? Why did you buy an alfa if not to mind it?

It's minded where it counts - the interior and mechanical bits. Including the cambelt in a week or two.

I haven't gotten the ZT washed in over 2 months iirc, a few times a week I park in a muddy building site car park so it gete dirty very quickly, minding a car and keeping it clean aren't related. Now in my specific case it's not overly minded either :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Is your ZT bright blue and on 03 plates?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement