Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Cactus Catch Wrestling is a genius name!!

Although the £2.50 ticket price show's yer business plan is.....flawed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Cactus Catch Wrestling is a genius name!!

Although the £2.50 ticket price show's yer business plan is.....flawed

Maybe not charging Pounds instead of Euros could be a masterstroke tbh:pac:

Sheiky's gonna be shooting on my newest tag team sooner rather later.. "No good motherfu*ker Knobs su*k Hulk Hogan c*ck"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Obviously you were told you couldnt pick him. Always wondered where the line stood between celebs and wrestlers. I know in a previous year David Arquette was selected in a non celeb round

I think that's because Arquette actually won the WCW title (insert facepalm)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Booyaka Booyaka,Rey Rey is traded to the BWA!

really surprised that we are now on passed the 6th pick of the celeb round and none of the traditionally first few celeb picks have been made. I'd imagine a few people are starting to reconsider not picking a celeb now considering who they may be able to get

thanks Colm, I didnt realise Machismo would be away and Pm'd him.

oddly now more than 20 people have voted on the poll so ill check who voted as maybe their were a lot of votes by non draftee's but if its atleast 11 one way as it seems there will be I guess we have a decision.

If I didnt screw up too much when I made the poll ill try to make it so that everyone can see who voted for full transparency etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Can someone do up everyones roster if they have the chance? Getting very hard to know who has what with all the trades and giving people their go.

first proper show is up in the evaluation thread, forgot how much time it can take to write one of those things.

seems I cant now change the poll to make it public who exactly voted but unless a large amount of people say they didnt vote (meaning lots of non draftees voted - though prob not the case) I guess the verdict should stand as is and only those who picked specific commentators can use them, though obviously you could write a nameless commentator in the style of a famous one during commentary and outside of any angles etc.

yeah if anyone has the time to include a list including those traded ill add it to the OP of the other thread again. Liz is doing it a lot so big thanks to her so far and if I have the time ill try and go through it myself, pretty much all my extra time went into writing that show the past day or so though tbh

dang good pick Glenjamin, had Goldust in mind for a comedic angle but he could also get a serious push considering he is actually a very good wrestler. Thought Liz might take him too if given the chance considering she has Cody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Great show BH.. Love the idea of Big Johnny/HHH against Danielson, cant wait to read where it goes..

Great show BH.. Love the idea of Big Johnny/HHH against Danielson, cant wait to read where it goes..

thanks tbh ive not got much planned out beyond the 2nd show in my head but I guess ive got 6 matches for PPV also semi set in my plan atm. For some reason im kinda imagining Bryan to be like your boy CM Punk in his given role right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

very nice write up BH! Loved the ending :)

also glenjamin nice pick *thumbs up* having 2 of the Rhodes family is a great addition to any roster.

The monkeys are I'm Working on my next show. should be up by Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

As enjoyable as it is to read the shows (and they are good) i dont understand why people are rushing to get them out there. There is still loads of time left and peoples rosters are only 2/3 full. I'll be waiting until after round 12 or 13 to release my first show (even though its 90% written)

As enjoyable as it is to read the shows (and they are good) i dont understand why people are rushing to get them out there. There is still loads of time left and peoples rosters are only 2/3 full. I'll be waiting until after round 12 or 13 to release my first show (even though its 90% written)

well for me its a time thing, I have the time now and may not later but obviously i dont have to keep to a schedule of 1 show per round. I'd worry though if i left all my shows till i had my full roster as it might be too much writting then.

Can fit my feuding co-Gms storyline too to have them introducing new recruits they have signed to one up each other too and obviously a debuting superstar here or there can add a wow factor to a show.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

glenjamin wrote: »
    Can someone do up everyones roster if they have the chance? Getting very hard to know who has what with all the trades and giving people their go.

I'll put up an updated list now, had Golddust in mind myself for the next round anyways good pick

1. Cactus Colm ______Kurt Angle, Terry Gordy & "Dr Death" Steve Williams, Bret Hart, The Motor City Machine Guns, Ax & Smash aka Demolition, Sgt. Slaughter, The Eliminators aka Perry Saturn & John Kronus, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Buddy "Jack" Roberts & Michael Hayes, Scott Steiner, Monty Brown

2. Walter ___________ CM Punk, Kerry Von Erich, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase Snr, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Vince McMahon, Iron Sheik, Super Crazy & Psicosis, Junkyard Dog, The Nasty Boys, Harley Race

3. Machismo Fan ____ John Cena, Yokozuna, Jeff Hardy, Vader, Dean Malenko, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, Diamond Dallas Page, Jack Evans & Roderick Strong, Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino

4. Teamshadowclan/Horsebox9000 __ Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Carlito, Santino, Bobby Lashley, Scott Hall, X Pac, BWO aka Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie, Gail Kim

5. CMpunked _______ Randy Orton, Andre the Giant, Sting, Big Show, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Frankie Kazarian & Eric Young, Teddy Long

6. BH _____________ Daniel Bryan, Killer Kowalski & Gorilla Monsoon, Triple H, Kenta Kobashii & Johnny Ace, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Jeff Jarrett, Muhammad Hussan, Hayabusa & Masato Tanaka, Mil Máscaras, Rey Mysterio

7. A Primal Nut _____ Sheamus, Crash Holly, Hulk Hogan, R-Truth & Road Dogg Jesse James, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty aka 2 Cool, Shane McMahon, The Dream Team aka Greg The Hammer Valentine & Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn, Bruno Sammartino, The Honky Tonk Man

8. SlickRic _________ AJ Styles, Mr Perfect, The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Masahiro Chono, Bob Sapp, "Magnum TA" Terry Allen & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, "Superstar" Billy Graham

9. Garseys _________ Dolph Ziggler, Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Kanyon, Edge, The Kings of Wrestling aka Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder, La Resistance aka Sylvain et René, Michael Cole, Chris Masters

10. TheBostonCrab __ Alberto Del Rio, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Vampiro & The Great Muta, Sin Cara & El Hijo Del Santo, Low Ki & Christopher Daniels, Colt Cabana & El Generico, Chavo Guerrero Jnr, The Great Sasuke, El Santo & Gory Guerrero, Stan Hansen

11. Campo _________ The Miz, Eddie Guerrero, Dan " Waylon Mercy " Spivey, Matt Morgan & Hernandez, JBL, Abyss, Harlem Heat aka Ahmed Johnson & Stevie Ray, Booker T, Mr.Wonderful Paul Orndoff & Roddy Piper, Mr. T, Nikita Koloff

12. The Groutch _____ Jay Lethal, The Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Austin Aries, The Hurricane & Rosey, The Osirian Portal aka Amasis and Ophidian, The Mountie Jacques Rougeau, Kai En Tai aka Sho Funaki & Taka Michinoku, Giant Haystacks

13. Liz (tbc.......) ___ Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr, Brian Pillman, Christian, London Brawling aka Desmond Wolfe & Magnus, MNM aka John Morrison & Joey Mercury, James Storm, Michael McGuillicutty & David Otunga, Divas of Doom aka Beth Phoenix and Natalya, Bobby The Brain Heenan

14. D2D____________ Air Boom, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Max & Jeremy Buck, Jack Swagger, Age of the Fall aka Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs, Matt Hardy & MVP, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Shaquille "Shaq" O'Neill

15. Furious-Red______ Robert Roode, Mike Awesome, The Rock, The Dudley Boyz, Brian Kendrick & Paul London, Tajiri & Rhyno, Brodus Clay, The Beautiful People aka Angelina Love & Velvet Sky, Douglas Williams

16. MNG____________ Dave Batista, Mitsuharu Misawa, Shawn Michaels, The Ultimate Warrior, Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane aka The Midnight Express, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson aka The Rock' n' Roll Express, Jim Cornette, Trish Stratus, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens

17. Glenjamin________ Samoa Joe, Bruiser Brody, Dynamite Kid, Fergal Devitt, David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd, Hardcore Holly, Barry Windham, Umaga, Jesse Ventura, Dusty Rhodes, Golddust

18. Volt_____________ Ken Anderson, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Sabu and Tazz, William Regal & Lance Storm,Eric Bischoff, 'Psycho' Sid Eudy, Ultimo Dragon, Terry Funk

19. Flah/Caspa307 _____________ Kenta, The Undertaker, Chris Benoit, Tiger Mask, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Ken Shamrock, Lex Luger, Takeshi Morishima & Kensuke Sasaki, Naomichi Marufuji, Kevin Steen, The DudeBusters aka Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft

20. Spongey_________ Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre, Randy Savage, Goldberg, Kane, Pope D'Angelo Dinero, Bob Backlund, Finlay, Stephanie McMahon, Ron Simmons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Cactus Colm picked Monty Brown for me while I was away (much obliged by the way). First guy I've picked who could be considered synonymous with TNA.

yeah, for the "Mr TNA of the PW Forum" there's very little TNA in your roster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

yeah, for the "Mr TNA of the PW Forum" there's very little TNA in your roster

Im surprised he hasnt offered you any trades for Jay Lethal :D

Im surprised he hasnt offered you any trades for Jay Lethal :D

wouldnt get him anyway, I'm not breaking up my main event for anything

next draft pick is a big one for me, if i get the gut in mind im confident ill get the full card I have in mind but if not the ideas behind all my remaining picks might have to change.

this year more than most at this stage there are fewer picks left that will fit my plans it seems.

1. Cactus Colm ______Kurt Angle, Terry Gordy & "Dr Death" Steve Williams, Bret Hart, The Motor City Machine Guns, Ax & Smash aka Demolition, Sgt. Slaughter, The Eliminators aka Perry Saturn & John Kronus, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Buddy "Jack" Roberts & Michael Hayes, Scott Steiner, Monty Brown

Obvious contender this year and an unbelievable roster in general with the obvious Bret vs Kurt main event and your tag division being a major selling point. Outside of that Steiner & Saturn would have been on many peoples lists id imagine as great to write for so idef look forward to you shows.

2. Walter ___________ CM Punk, Kerry Von Erich, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase Snr, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Vince McMahon, Iron Sheik, Super Crazy & Psicosis, Junkyard Dog, The Nasty Boys, Harley Race

The WECWF are always strong and from a straight storyline POV I cant wait to see what you do with the potential that Jake & Punk have. The rest of your card is filled with real characters from Sheiky to McMahon and the Nasty boys and after his BWA storyline from last year im curious to see what JYD will do for you. Another contender pre write ups.

3. Machismo Fan ____ John Cena, Yokozuna, Jeff Hardy, Vader, Dean Malenko, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, Diamond Dallas Page, Jack Evans & Roderick Strong, Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino

Not the roster I and others expected but could provide some great wrestling and have and old school WWF/WCW feel to it at the same time. Dont know if you have a main event like the 2 above feds but your card probably wont feature a single bad/uninteresting match and if the feuds are written well this likeable roster could be a dark horse

4. Teamshadowclan/Horsebox9000 __ Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Carlito, Santino, Bobby Lashley, Scott Hall, X Pac, BWO aka Stevie Richards & Blue Meanie, Gail Kim

Im curious to see what you do with TSC's picks as I had an idea of what I might see from him from last year but with new management things will change. The NWO, Brock and Flair all on the same show though should guarantee I will want to read as will an undercard featuring folk like Scott Hall or the comedy stylings of Santino & The BWO. If the write ups are good this is a Cactus style favourite at this point.

5. CMpunked _______ Randy Orton, Andre the Giant, Sting, Big Show, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Frankie Kazarian & Eric Young, Teddy Long

A great roster and one that im curious to see come show time. If written well the main event feuds could be huge and thats not a pun. Some very strong characters here plus some real entertainers too although I do wonder how good an Andre/Show match would be though it would be an obvious spectacle. They could def have a good build and if say Sting/Orton had one too (assuming you even went with these 2 main events) then yours would be one i'd have to know the results from.

6. BH _____________ Daniel Bryan, Killer Kowalski & Gorilla Monsoon, Triple H, Kenta Kobashii & Johnny Ace, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Jeff Jarrett, Muhammad Hussan, Hayabusa & Masato Tanaka, Mil Máscaras, Rey Mysterio

Not the roster I ever envisioned i'd have when we started but I'm very happy so far as everyone has a place in my plans and all are either great in ring or on the mic imo. If I can win over other rosters I dont know as some are very impressive but sure ill give it a shot, why not eh?

7. A Primal Nut _____ Sheamus, Crash Holly, Hulk Hogan, R-Truth & Road Dogg Jesse James, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty aka 2 Cool, Shane McMahon, The Dream Team aka Greg The Hammer Valentine & Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn, Bruno Sammartino, The Honky Tonk Man

Had assumed it would be Sheamus vs Hogan and tbh I'm looking forward to that but I wonder where Bruno Sammartino will fit into the mix now that he's on your roster. eagerly waiting to see how R-Truth will be portrayed also with this roster will road dogg seperate himself from him to reform the new age outlaws for example. lots of options with your tag divison too, couldnt be sure what tag titles match youd be going for but in a lot of ways with shows to build to the PPV not being able to guess your full card at this early stage is a plus imo, makes us want to read house shows more

8. SlickRic _________ AJ Styles, Mr Perfect, The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Masahiro Chono, Bob Sapp, "Magnum TA" Terry Allen & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, "Superstar" Billy Graham, Ali

Ali and your tag division would sell your PPV to many no matter what the card is and your main event if you go Perfect/Styles could be great although to me it almost seems secondary to your potential tag titles match. Will be interested to see what Bob Sapp does this year but there is a lot to like in this roster so I wouldnt be surprised to see yours in and around the top group of contenders this year.

9. Garseys _________ Dolph Ziggler, Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Kanyon, Edge, The Kings of Wrestling aka Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder, La Resistance aka Sylvain et René, Michael Cole, Chris Masters

I really liked the start of your write ups despite not knowing what to expect from this roster which to me seems like a roster where everyone has more potential than they have/got to show elsewhere. Ziggler seems like he may be the focus of you brand and im a fan so will like that no doubt. Your main event could struggle for name value against some other feds here but it would probably be very entertaining as would your whole card especially if figures like Michael Cole & Ryder are used well.

10. TheBostonCrab __ Alberto Del Rio, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Vampiro & The Great Muta, Sin Cara & El Hijo Del Santo, Low Ki & Christopher Daniels, Colt Cabana & El Generico, Chavo Guerrero Jnr, The Great Sasuke, El Santo & Gory Guerrero, Stan Hansen

Very international feel to your roster and its a roster I really like. I do wonder how you will build Del Rio up to be a credable opponent for SCSA but if you can do that yours will again be amongst the favourites imo.

11. Campo _________ The Miz, Eddie Guerrero, Dan " Waylon Mercy " Spivey, Matt Morgan & Hernandez, JBL, Abyss, Harlem Heat aka Ahmed Johnson & Stevie Ray, Booker T, Mr.Wonderful Paul Orndoff & Roddy Piper, Mr. T, Nikita Koloff

Your first show was very good and got me really into the idea of Eddie vs Piper, I'm not entirely sure what the rest of your card will be like & was a little surprised to get Rey off you in a trade but given your first show and words about that trade it seems you have very definite plans and as they have started well imo hopefully you can keep it up and challenge

12. The Groutch _____ Jay Lethal, The Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Austin Aries, The Hurricane & Rosey, The Osirian Portal aka Amasis and Ophidian, The Mountie Jacques Rougeau, Kai En Tai aka Sho Funaki & Taka Michinoku, Giant Haystacks

Another roster that if im honest I really dont know what to expect from. I really like guys like Jay Lethal, The Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Austin Aries and Kai En Tai but will you get a big main event out of them. I think you might get a great story even if it may not be as big a card seller as some of the other fed have at the top of the bill. Then on the other hand there are guys I dont know much about like Amasis and Ophidian, if others know and respect these guys though your fed could surprise me and be up with the likes of Cactus & Horsebox in terms of favourites at this stage

13. Liz (tbc.......) ___ Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr, Brian Pillman, Christian, London Brawling aka Desmond Wolfe & Magnus, MNM aka John Morrison & Joey Mercury, James Storm, Michael McGuillicutty & David Otunga, Divas of Doom aka Beth Phoenix and Natalya, Bobby The Brain Heenan

This is similar to one or two others in terms of the fact that I dont know if the names on this roster are as big as on some of the others but it has a lot of stars that I would prefer to watch in competition against each other. It has a new era of wrestling feel to it and with Cody rhodes at the forefront should no doubt be good although given the booker involved he may have a hard time if he goes up against Christian.

14. D2D____________ Air Boom, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Max & Jeremy Buck, Jack Swagger, Age of the Fall aka Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs, Matt Hardy & MVP, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Shaquille "Shaq" O'Neill

Owen/Bulldog was a great pick at the time and at the stage they were taken I felt MVP/Hardy were a steal (id really like to write for Hardy for some reason). It feels like another roster where there probably wouldnt be a poor match event hough the standout matches arent certain yet pre write ups though there is potential here for you to be a frontrunner imo

15. Furious-Red______ Robert Roode, Mike Awesome, The Rock, The Dudley Boyz, Brian Kendrick & Paul London, Tajiri & Rhyno, Brodus Clay, The Beautiful People aka Angelina Love & Velvet Sky, Douglas Williams

Who feuds with the Rock and how to ala SCSA for TBC make The Rock's opponent seem like a credible challenge for him will be a big thing here as it will be for the dudleys but if you can build someone look Roode for example well enough I see a lot of potential in this roster

16. MNG____________ Dave Batista, Mitsuharu Misawa, Shawn Michaels, The Ultimate Warrior, Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane aka The Midnight Express, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson aka The Rock' n' Roll Express, Jim Cornette, Trish Stratus, Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens

another old Monday Night Wars foe with another strong roster. HBK/Misawa could be gold and Batista/Warrior would be a great matchup if maybe not match (could surprise though with a good write up) and yours is also a very strong tag division. Trish is argueably the top womens pick so with a few rds to get a good foil that might be another advantage MNG will have this year and id not be surprise if they were again in the top group of promotions at the end

17. Glenjamin________ Samoa Joe, Bruiser Brody, Dynamite Kid, Fergal Devitt, David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd, Hardcore Holly, Barry Windham, Umaga, Jesse Ventura, Dusty Rhodes, Golddust

The first few names just fit perfectly, Bruiser/Joe & Dynamite/devitt could be classics. There are some huge characters in Umaga, Ventura & Rhodes x2 also while the technical ability of the Harts and someone like Windham should def see a top wrestling card produced here. A darkhorse again for me, not a favourite but I really like this roster and if done right could see myself voting for it

18. Volt_____________ Ken Anderson, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Sabu and Tazz, William Regal & Lance Storm,Eric Bischoff, 'Psycho' Sid Eudy, Ultimo Dragon, Terry Funk

At the start the draft gods didnt seem to give you much luck but tbh you have many guys who can be buit to be big threats in a promotion like Funk, Steamboat, Tazz etc or even a Regal if you went with a big Angle either way everyone on the card wither has the wrestling ability or character to help create a very good show

19. Flah/Caspa307 _____________ Kenta, The Undertaker, Chris Benoit, Tiger Mask, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Ken Shamrock, Lex Luger, Takeshi Morishima & Kensuke Sasaki, Naomichi Marufuji, Kevin Steen, The DudeBusters aka Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft

first show got my attension and Steen vs Taker has my interest. Flah said he found Taker hard to book and seemingly you have plans for him so if your able to use the rest of the lads picked for you to their potential youve a good chance here. I look forward to more shows.

20. Spongey_________ Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre, Randy Savage, Goldberg, Kane, Pope D'Angelo Dinero, Bob Backlund, Finlay, Stephanie McMahon, Ron Simmons

Another roster where im not 100% sure what ill see from it and i guess that makes me want to see it more, Savage vs anyone should be good but im not sure if id want to see him vs Goldberg or another foe. His interaction with Steph on show is another thing im curious about I must admit. I think the roster members suit each other though and that with a big angle you could be pushed right into contention

its hard to do this pre write ups as tbh a good roster may not seem good with a poor booker but atm there are so many that with good write ups could easily win this thing

• Advertisement

I decided not to take a celeb this round as I didnt have any celeb in mind to fit my roster so went for Teddy Hart, I think him and Brian Pillman would be an interesting tag team :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

First 'shop of the draft but more importantly i'll have my first show up TONIGHT during the 2012 ROYAL RUMBLE!
    (So you can all give it a read during the divas match when you come back from the bog. :pac:)
    scaled.php?server=860&filename=stingorton.png&res=medium

very nice write up a primal nut and I really like the unexpected use of Sheamus/Rikishi. Might have to change the names of your commentators though given how the vote went but I really liked it esp Hogan/Sheamus's interaction

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Enjoyed the write-up, BH. Rey is a great asset to your roster and the way your main event is looking it should be very tasty indeed. Big Johnny looks like a lot of fun to write for.

Also enjoyed your write-up A Primal Nut. As BH says the Sheamus/Hogan interaction was great.
    County Tralee - nice one. Those two arguing about their Irishness is one of the funniest bits I've read so far.

Also have to mention the photoshops. CMPunked's and Cactus's are both brilliant. Definitely jealous of those kinds of skills.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Enjoyed the write-up, BH. Rey is a great asset to your roster and the way your main event is looking it should be very tasty indeed. Big Johnny looks like a lot of fun to write for.

yeah I was surprised but pleased to be able to take him off campos hands think he is a great fit to the roster. Johnny def is a good one to write for. Was trying to not mention the steiner bro in here but considering its not a tag pick that really is an awesome tag division you have been able to form with the help of that pick. Dont know if such a division has ever been bettered in all the years of the draft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

while i have plans for theses three i suspect i only have one set of plans, so if anyone is intrested in the dudebusters or lex luger there both up for trade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Piss off Cactus with your amazing picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

yeah I was surprised but pleased to be able to take him off campos hands think he is a great fit to the roster. Johnny def is a good one to write for. Was trying to not mention the steiner bro in here but considering its not a tag pick that really is an awesome tag division you have been able to form with the help of that pick. Dont know if such a division has ever been bettered in all the years of the draft

I was trying not to mention rick steiner as well in case somebody stole him on me.

Have been very lucky with being close to the top in important rounds...and deciding not to risk waiting a round or two to get bigger names.

Of course, a strong roster doesn't mean too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

very nice write up a primal nut and I really like the unexpected use of Sheamus/Rikishi. Might have to change the names of your commentators though given how the vote went but I really liked it esp Hogan/Sheamus's interaction

Thanks I'd originally planned Sheamus/Scott Hall as they've the same finisher and everything but didn't get Hall. Happy enough with Sheamus/Rikishi should be interesting.

As for the commentators I'd already written most of it a few days ago. I'll use something else for the rest of my shows. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kim vs Kong? Awesome. Nice pick Horsebox :D

Advertisement