Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due July 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Javagirl id say its a girl,but do let us know.where are you going for your scan?
    Girls can someone add me to the list im on my phone so cant do it,im due 4th july

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭mamaheidi

notsobusy-2nd July
    Tinkerbell4484-4th July
    Mamaheidi-8th July
    Cyning-8th July
    Javagal-9th July
    Kiwi2011-12th July
    Kash-13th July
    KildareAsh-15th July
    Silly- 18th July
    Saurelin- 22nd July
    Mink- 28th July
    theg81der- 31st July

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

notsobusy-2nd July
    Tinkerbell4484 - 4th July
    Mamaheidi-8th July?
    Cyning-8th July
    Javagal-9th July
    Kiwi2011-12th July
    Kash-13th July
    KildareAsh-15th July
    Silly- 18th July
    Saurelin- 22nd July
    Mink- 28th July
    theg81der- 31st July

Java - I think girl!lucky you I can`t wait to find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

javagal wrote: »
    I think boy!!! Oh thinks it's a girl!! so excited!!

Edit: Aww cyning I just seen your ill again.. Try keep your liquids up, maybe try some diarlyte... Get well soon xx

My cousin who lives in the UK is due 3 days before me, she just posted a pic of her 20week scan on FB.. The difference in a few weeks since I last saw babes is crazy!

The amount of detail we could see on scan during week was mental: ribs, and spine you can make out nose etc.... in fact we saw everything except if it was a boy or girl :rolleyes: we have another scan in 9 weeks though so should deffo be able to see at that stage if baby will let us!!

Has anyone got any tips on relieving itchiness: i quite literally am about to lose my mind the itchiness in my scalp and my legs and my arms and my belly: im slathering myself in aveeno and stuff but nothing is helping!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saurelin

Cyning I get in boots special cream for pregnant women, it's really great.
    I ask lady at counter and she helped me

and I'm using oliatum soup

but I have eczema, so I'm quite used to itchiness ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

getting it done in black rock in ultra sound dimensions cause they do discounts for medical cards , doesn't look like were going till Sunday now. oh brother had a routine snip today and is now in surgery with internal bleeding. poor guy

Javagal I hope your brother will be ok.

I fall asleep during movie with hubby. We start watching and 5 min later I was gone. He just wakes me up so I can take my antibiotics. Sometimes I feel I'm useless. :/

brother is doing grand now, we had his baby girl last night!she is a sticky plaster! had sex this morning for the first time in ages and no bleeding woo!

Javagal thats great :)

My hubby after last action with bleeding is so terrified that if we have sex he will hurt baby. he refused to do anything sex related. On the other hand I still have big stop sign from doc so... ;-)

Saurelin wrote: »
    Javagal thats great :)

My hubby after last action with bleeding is so terrified that if we have sex he will hurt baby. he refused to do anything sex related. On the other hand I still have big stop sign from doc so... ;-)

Me too... I was too sick and now I'm not allowed either!!

I went out last night, sickness or no sickness. I haven't seen the inside of a pub since last October... went to my local set down drank 3 sparkling water and came home and loved every second :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Minxy Moo

notsobusy-2nd July
    Tinkerbell4484-4th July
    Mamaheidi-8th July
    Cyning-8th July
    Javagal-9th July
    Kiwi2011-12th July
    Kash-13th July
    KildareAsh-15th July
    Silly- 18th July
    Saurelin- 22nd July
    Mink- 28th July
    Minxy Moo- 28th July
    theg81der- 31st July[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭trions

Minxy Moo wrote: »
    notsobusy-2nd July
    Tinkerbell4484-4th July
    Mamaheidi-8th July
    Cyning-8th July
    Javagal-9th July
    Kiwi2011-12th July
    Kash-13th July
    KildareAsh-15th July
    Silly- 18th July
    Trions - 22 july
    Saurelin- 22nd July
    Mink- 28th July
    Minxy Moo- 28th July
    theg81der- 31st July
    [/QUOTE]

Hi All,

javagal - u must be so excited - i think you're having a boy!! keep us posted..

Cyning - hope you're feeling better, my skin has also gotten very sensitive - am using the aveeno shea butter cream on my body and la roche posay products on my face - as they are really mild and don't sting like everything else does...

Saurelin - just realised we have the same due date - think we're also the same hospital - might see u there!!!

Has anyone else had a huge increase in appetite at around 17/18 weeks. weighed myself last week and had but on 11 pounds since november which I think is ok - afraid to weigh myself now - my appetite is insane the last few days - eating all around me, maybe the baby is growing through a little growth spurt???

Hope everyone is well & having a lovely weekend,
    t x

trions wrote: »
    Minxy Moo wrote: »
    notsobusy-2nd July
    Tinkerbell4484-4th July
    Mamaheidi-8th July
    Cyning-8th July
    Javagal-9th July
    Kiwi2011-12th July
    Kash-13th July
    KildareAsh-15th July
    Silly- 18th July
    Trions - 22 july
    Saurelin- 22nd July
    Mink- 28th July
    Minxy Moo- 28th July
    theg81der- 31st July

Hi All,

javagal - u must be so excited - i think you're having a boy!! keep us posted..

Cyning - hope you're feeling better, my skin has also gotten very sensitive - am using the aveeno shea butter cream on my body and la roche posay products on my face - as they are really mild and don't sting like everything else does...

Saurelin - just realised we have the same due date - think we're also the same hospital - might see u there!!!

Has anyone else had a huge increase in appetite at around 17/18 weeks. weighed myself last week and had but on 11 pounds since november which I think is ok - afraid to weigh myself now - my appetite is insane the last few days - eating all around me, maybe the baby is growing through a little growth spurt???

Hope everyone is well & having a lovely weekend,
    t x[/Quote]
    i know what you mean about appetite, there is no filling me !

5pm tomorrow baby java Will hopefully be revealed eek im so excited!

Omg its ridiculous how exited I am for you! Your the 1st of us to find out ......right?

theg81der wrote: »

Omg its ridiculous how exited I am for you! Your the 1st of us to find out ......right?
    yeah! is anyone else finding out? everyone i tell about it is saying i.m ruining it for myself but i want to know to help bond and buy either lots of tutus or lots of band t shirts!

Trions I'm in Coombe.
    Did you schedule your classes?

Javagal we cannot wait for scan to check gender.
    I have scan schedule in hospital for 15.03. I hope baby will show something then, if not I will go for private scan.

yeah! is anyone else finding out? everyone i tell about it is saying i.m ruining it for myself but i want to know to help bond and buy either lots of tutus or lots of band t shirts!

Ya I have another scan in 8 weeks so hopefully babs will let us see then... :p I'll be 28 weeks then so fingers crossed s/he not hiding at that stage!! I want to know if my nursery is going to be teddy bears with pink or blue!! Everyone tells us that too and I cheerfully ignore them: our baby and all that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Im finding out too on 10th march,always found out and it never ruined it for us..good luck and dont forget to let us know :)

We're also finding out at our scan in two weeks... that's if the baby is willing to show us on the day! If the doc on Monday does a scan it'll take all my willpower not to ask! So tempting but I won't as I'll be on my own & OH would kill me :D

I'm just mad to hear what you're having Javagal!

• Advertisement

aww awesome that your all finding out. i.m hoping i can get a picture of baby.s bits to save to show baby when its older!

Ruin what, they do know you`re still going to have the suprise of havig an actual baby right?! what are they on about - tell them to feck off all de girls on boards want to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Get ur scan yet java? We're going to find out too, hopefully at the 22wk scan.

Tritons I've noticed my appetite has gotten huge the past couple wks and I'm 17 weeks now. However I put on another 2 1/2 lbs this week. I'm now 10lbs up from where started. I think I really need to watch what I'm eating. Only need an extra 300 calories a day which is like a small sandwich!

So hubby and I met up with the midwife for our home birth. It was great, she's instilled so much confidence in us. She's doing hospital and home births for over 20years. There is a higher chance I'd need to be transferred as I'm a first time mother but more than likely can go ahead with it. Plus she can do all my antenatal checkups at home so don't have to go to hospital. She can do the various tests etc. so I'm delighted anyway.

Good luck with the scan today Java! I read somewhere that you should drink something fizzy about 30 mins before your gender scan so that baby is more active and moving about - better chance of seeing what you want to!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Fri.Day

notsobusy-2nd July
    Tinkerbell4484 - 4th July
    Mamaheidi-8th July?
    Cyning-8th July
    Javagal-9th July
    Kiwi2011-12th July
    Kash-13th July
    KildareAsh-15th July
    Silly- 18th July
    Fri.Day - 18th July
    Saurelin- 22nd July
    Mink- 28th July
    theg81der- 31st July

:D
    I`m now exactly 1 stone up, my body caught up with itself lately, so glad cos I was getting worried about baby not growing or worse. As I miscarried last august I`m still not 100% relaxed about it if anyone really can...
    I had a girl turn up for the job last week but she is pregnant too, due in may, so no use to me for july, we had a good laugh and I`ve taken her on part time for a few weeks til I get someone else sorted. Hopefully soon cos I`m exhausted working 6 days now since xmas hols.
    Was out to dinner with friends last night but was getting a bit teary eyed cos of the tiredness and all
    Java - I vote boy!!
    I`m finding out on march 1st and probably not keeping it quiet either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

We're finding out next Saturday! Hubby is dying to know - and I'm starting to get really excited :) We're getting the anomaly scan done privately, and they said they'd be able to tell us at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Omg, am I the only one planning on not finding out!?
    We are getting an anomaly scan done on march 24th, and I did consider asking then.
    I mentioned it to hubby, and he said he would rather keep it a surprise.
    I'm 50/50 about it really, I know hubby wouldnt mind finding out if I really wanted to know!

Java, waiting patiently to hear your news!
    You should be getting scan done now!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Minxy Moo

Ya, I've had the same reaction from people too. I just smile and tell them it's personal and different for everyone :rolleyes:. People certainly aren't afraid to share their opinions, that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭trions

Hi all,
    saurelin - in coombe aswell, i rang them to book antenatal classes last week, the booked me in for the early pregnancy class for 14 march also have anomaly scan that day. am going to do the full day sat ante natal class rather evening classes. the coombe also do antenatal classes through the physio dept, my sister did them and found them better than the regular classes - have been trying to ring them all week but they never seem to answer phone - will try again tomorrow..

I don't think we're going to find out the gender, I'd like it but hubby is really against it :(

Hit the shops today - got loads of clothes that actually fit me ;) don't feel as frumpy as i did in my own very stretched clothes. new look in jervis had some really nice tops and dresses. has anyone spotted anywhere that stocks maternity jeans in extra long lengths - all the ones i tried today were swinging around my tankles!

Hope everyone is well,
    T x

• Advertisement

Please ignore my name left on that file..duh...

Totally buzzed!! She is perfect and only 2 days off the size she should be!!

She was not impressed with the ultrasound and kicked the lady every time!!she sucks her thumb like her daddy and has a bigger second toe than first like me!!

*In lurrrveee*

Advertisement