Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,296 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Cossax wrote: »
    But but but, it better happen before I hit level 80 this prestige cos I don't think I'm going further - no way am I getting Spas damage a third time!

that's why I only tinkered with the Spas, I'm going to keep prestiging and I'll be damned if I'm going to keep working through each time to have it then reset ..

Prestiged last night - on number 6 now.. c'mon double xp!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

everlast75 wrote: »
    Prestiged last night - on number 6 now.. c'mon double xp!

6th prestige?? Where the feck are you getting all this spare time? Between work and then the missus always complaining about me playing, i rarely get a chance to come on! F*cker :P

6th prestige?? Where the feck are you getting all this spare time? Between work and then the missus always complaining about me playing, i rarely get a chance to come on! F*cker :P

Insomnia is your friend ;)

Em, I kinda don't watch TV anymore... I do go through boxsets, but that's it. Think I've 6 days played. I play alot of Dom and cap alot of flags..

Insomnia is your friend ;)

Em, I kinda don't watch TV anymore... I do go through boxsets, but that's it. Think I've 6 days played. I play alot of Dom and cap alot of flags..

Used to stay up till 'bout 3 in the morning watching tv/playing the xbox but then I started at 7am and couldn't keep it up!

Reckon I need to dump herself, go on the dole and become a hermit :pac:

• Advertisement

Used to stay up till 'bout 3 in the morning watching tv/playing the xbox but then I started at 7am and couldn't keep it up!

Reckon I need to dump herself, go on the dole and become a hermit :pac:

and what those xp's role in :cool:

and what those xp's role in :cool:

Tis a dream :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

when we play matches on our own, does that still increase the xp for the brds clan? Just wondering if I'm actually contributing to the clan xp since the challenges for the clans are still locked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

when we play matches on our own, does that still increase the xp for the brds clan? Just wondering if I'm actually contributing to the clan xp since the challenges for the clans are still locked :)

The only thing so far that contributes to clan XP are Elite Premium members. No more until the challenges come online.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭inovo

Quote:
    Originally Posted by inovo viewpost.gif
    StoneLamb9205

Just setup my xbox360 yesterday for the first time in 3 years. Oh i missed her. Playing Call of Duty 2 atm but have MW3 on order.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by inovo viewpost.gif
    Done.

Quote:
    0 SEARCH RESULTS FOR "StoneLamb9205" ON MODERN WARFARE 3
    Wrong GamerTag?

Hi doc, my registration should now be completed. Can you search for me again. StoneLamb9205

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

inovo wrote: »
    Hi doc, my registration should now be completed. Can you search for me again. StoneLamb9205

Oh, forgot to say I sent it earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Just wondering are the majority of the clan on Elite Premium members. When the dlc comes out and some people have premium and some dont will that make playing together very messy?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Icaras wrote: »
    Just wondering are the majority of the clan on Elite Premium members. When the dlc comes out and some people have premium and some dont will that make playing together very messy?

There are 29 of us with premium... Don't think it will effect us playing at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Icaras wrote: »

Dunno if it'll be messy, I won't have the DLC so I'll probably go solo, otherwise the lads can't play maps they paid for

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭inovo

Oh, forgot to say I sent it earlier.

Didn't receive it

Didn't receive it

Its definitely sent.
    2012-01-20 18:17:57 StoneLamb9205 0.17 25

Sent one again though.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Kevtherev

Great crack last night playing gun game, one in the chamber and jugg. In a couple of the games I didn't come last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

The only game I didn't die in 10 seconds was the one where I hid in a corner for most of the match. I did get fairly handy at using spectator mode though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

So many gold guns...

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

The other day I was invited to a party but when I was joined the party everyone would leave. happened a couple of times.

Is it because I cant talk on the mic much due to kids sleeping in same room as xbox?

Or

Am I one of the culled?? I warn you all that I will gather together with all the other culled (if I can find them on at the same time) and we will rise up and smite the BRDs clan. The CULL clan will become more powerful then you could ever imagine. :)

We might not play that much or use our mics and we might capture that third flag, sit in the odd corner and use assassin but we are people.

I gave you my elite xp you bastards..........

Call me......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Someone was telling me over the weekend that the top rated player on the x-box was some dude from Westlife

I'm not slagging honest although they may have been winding me up!

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Someone was telling me over the weekend that the top rated player on the x-box was some dude from Westlife

I'm not slagging honest although they may have been winding me up!

Probably Brian McFadden.. afterall, he has alot of free time on his hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

The other day I was invited to a party but when I was joined the party everyone would leave. happened a couple of times.

Is it because I cant talk on the mic much due to kids sleeping in same room as xbox?

Or

Am I one of the culled?? I warn you all that I will gather together with all the other culled (if I can find them on at the same time) and we will rise up and smite the BRDs clan. The CULL clan will become more powerful then you could ever imagine. :)

We might not play that much or use our mics and we might capture that third flag, sit in the odd corner and use assassin but we are people.

I gave you my elite xp you bastards..........

Call me......

I'd imagine it was possibly one of either (a) The Xbox live party system being ****e lately and randomly kicking people or (b) was it that you were maybe kicked from a party of 8 to get in someone with a mic and play ground war with 8 speaking in the party and 9 playing in the lobby (yourself included)?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

you can also get kicked from a party if you have strict NAT settings

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'd imagine it was possibly one of either (a) The Xbox live party system being ****e lately and randomly kicking people or (b) was it that you were maybe kicked from a party of 8 to get in someone with a mic and play ground war with 8 speaking in the party and 9 playing in the lobby (yourself included)?

It might have been the party system. We where playing standard dom and there was only 6 playing and in the party including myself.

What happened is that I joined and after a min 1 would leave and then everyone would follow and start a new party. I did not get an invite to the next party. Had my mic on at the time.

MiCr0 wrote: »
    you can also get kicked from a party if you have strict NAT settings

My NAT is open and ports all open etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Seanie06

I'm in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

x43r0 wrote: »

It might have been the party system. We where playing standard dom and there was only 6 playing and in the party including myself.

What happened is that I joined and after a min 1 would leave and then everyone would follow and start a new party. I did not get an invite to the next party. Had my mic on at the time.

What do you mean by would leave? if you are leaving yourself then the party leader would presume youve gone off. The party leader will pull everyone back into the main menu and stuff when he leaves to just stay in the party if you are in already,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Plumpy, that's not people leaving, that's just Xbox party system being gay. Happens at least once a day.

It's a right pain in the hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

It's not quite like that, I often get "Player 1 has left the XBox party", "Player 2 has left the XBox party", "Player 3 has left the XBox party" etc. and so what I do in that case is find a quiet corner, go to the XBox menu and join the first name from the party..everyone else is usually there/joins back fairly quickly. People are quick enough to invite with the MW3 menu but the XBox one is much more effort so give it a go yourself - there's zero chance you're being deliberately left out if it's regular Dom.

Advertisement