Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Any chance of getting Kaos into the clan? GT is KaosWatson, he's played with most of the regulars (can't miss him, the Scottish guy with the semi-indecipherable accent).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

We're one level off of 20 which is 4 hours double xp :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Shammy wrote: »
    We're one level off of 20 which is 4 hours double xp :p

I haven't been on since ye used the 2hrs... Will I get 6?? :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

IPAM wrote: »

Yup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Is there a reason to cull the list? I agree with having joining criteria, but if they are in now just leave them be I'd say. Some of the people you cull may have given their 500 clan XP when joining so even if they aren't part of BRDS really, they should get the Double XP when it comes around.

In short, joining criteria is fair enough, but shouldn't be retroactive unless you can't allow anyone new to join the clan because there is a limit on how many can be in.

I gave my 500 xp, tbh I don't see the point in getting rid of people who don't play with others all the time, it's in no way detrimental having a good few members and also when clan operations start it may be beneficial to have more members, events could be something like total accumulative kills/caps etc. Also I've played with a few of ye who said they never played with me before (zero86r), yiz bastards :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Is there a reason to cull the list? I agree with having joining criteria, but if they are in now just leave them be I'd say. Some of the people you cull may have given their 500 clan XP when joining so even if they aren't part of BRDS really, they should get the Double XP when it comes around.

Yes, some of the people on the list were just mass added, they don't play with any from the list and have added nothing. We're at 50 people already and it'll be easier now to clean up the members list now for me.
    Could I get an invite please, still very much a Noob
    GT = Landoflemon

You have to actually sign up on elite for me to invite you to the clan.
    Cossax wrote: »
    Any chance of getting Kaos into the clan? GT is KaosWatson, he's played with most of the regulars (can't miss him, the Scottish guy with the semi-indecipherable accent).

Invited.
    zero19 wrote: »
    I gave my 500 xp, tbh I don't see the point in getting rid of people who don't play with others all the time, it's in no way detrimental having a good few members and also when clan operations start it may be beneficial to have more members, events could be something like total accumulative kills/caps etc. Also I've played with a few of ye who said they never played with me before (zero86r), yiz bastards :p

This is why I put up the list. I know who you are now and you actually play with people from here so of course I'm not going to kick ya from the clan.

I don't get why some of you are against getting rid of players that none of us know who they are and have never played with or added anything to the clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Ya plus the two hours of christmas XP everyone got and the free prestige token

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

x43r0 wrote: »
    Ya plus the two hours of christmas XP everyone got and the free prestige token

Was that not just for premium? I jus got standard :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I don't get why some of you are against getting rid of players that none of us know who they are and have never played with or added anything to the clan.

For me its double xp , we're 1 level off of 20 which gives us 4 hours double xp , level 40 and we get 8 hours double xp .

Elite is so bloody slow with clan op's that by the time we get to level 40 we'll all be 10th prestige.

Thats my take on it but either way I won't lose any sleep :)

Was that not just for premium? I jus got standard :p

ah yeah possibly, sorry. I have the worst luck with offending the peasants :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Tuc44

Any chance of joining? GT = Tuc44

Also thought I'd mention I'm Cossax's brother :P

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭coadyd

I have not played with anyone in the clan yet but more than willing to if you let me know when you guys get together ill join in .

got a new head set but usally play quite late at night so ill have to keep my voice level down dont want to wake the kids . :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Tuc44 wrote: »

omg-rage-face.jpg

FuriousInjustice?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

coadyd wrote: »
    I have not played with anyone in the clan yet but more than willing to if you let me know when you guys get together ill join in .

got a new head set but usally play quite late at night so ill have to keep my voice level down dont want to wake the kids . :D

Add some people from the list that Doc posted, for the most part those are the people who play. Feel free to add me and when there's space you'll get an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,319 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

x43r0 wrote: »
    FuriousInjustice?

"Slightly miffed Justice" was my guess..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Whats the point, we're all gonna get "culled" from the clan anyways :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Know a fair few people are not into the culling idea, but in fairness whats the point of being in the clan if certain people don't even play the game or don't play with people in the clan.I reckon the only fair thing to do is what has been done already ,by placing a list of names up. If you've already played with people just say it and I doubt you're gonna get removed.
    There's a few names there I have never even seen online playing the game and there's another few that don't play with the regulars,even after being invited. If you wanna play solo, fine but ,if thats your preference don't join the clan. The way I see it is that the clan should be a handy means for people off boards to play together,if you're not gonna play then don't join.
    Also I think it might be worth while to add that every one should use a mic if possible.Its not necessary for people to be full of chat but it helps to be able to communicate with people during the game and if you don't use a mic please don't join the chat channel as it just takes up room for other people that could join and use a mic.

Whats the point, we're all gonna get "culled" from the clan anyways :rolleyes:

Yea, I just delete everyone that joins, no making lists and asking who people are :rolleyes:

I can't invite people that haven't set up their elite accounts. When you set it up and add you're gamertag to your profile, give me a shout again and I'll send an invite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Delete them all! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

I dont have access to my seXbox atm but would like to accept a lovely invite from docerdeedoo on behalf of the reverent Mr. S. RoastNinja :o can I do it online?

I dont have access to my seXbox atm but would like to accept a lovely invite from docerdeedoo on behalf of the reverent Mr. S. RoastNinja :o can I do it online?

Done. Yup you should be able to accept on elite.callofduty.com now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,319 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Delete them all! Lol

Quiet you! Or else you'll get an arrow to the other knee!!

Yea, I just delete everyone that joins, no making lists and asking who people are :rolleyes:

Finally, my suspicions are laid to rest :P

Anybody have a youtube account that they frequently upload Cod vids to? Always interested in bettering my game :pac:

Oh and I had an idea. Not sure if its feasible but is worth a shot. Would anyone be interested in setting up a youtube account for the boards clan and uploading say, a single game but from different players perspective.

Think its a another great way to look back on games and comment on said gameplay. Big task and alot of man hours is the only downside.

Any takers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Anybody have a youtube account that they frequently upload Cod vids to? Always interested in bettering my game :pac:

Oh and I had an idea. Not sure if its feasible but is worth a shot. Would anyone be interested in setting up a youtube account for the boards clan and uploading say, a single game but from different players perspective.

Think its a another great way to look back on games and comment on said gameplay. Big task and alot of man hours is the only downside.

Any takers :pac:

Thing with that is not being able to look at first person view but your own in theater although I think ball-bag said in a tweet theater fixes coming in Jan title update so could be to fix the crap 3rd person view in theatre....

Thing with that is not being able to look at first person view but your own in theater although I think ball-bag said in a tweet theater fixes coming in Jan title update so could be to fix the crap 3rd person view in theatre....

Cool, hopefully that will happen. Think it's a great idea... if i do say so myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

i play a small bit but usually late at night as i work in a bar. add "Red Tayto" if you think there is much late night action as im always looking for a slightly more social game than the random.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Most of us play Domination as far as I can see.

Advertisement