Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Dom is the norm, usually more kills/lasts longer

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

Domination is a great game when ur in a party only slightly more tactical than tdm. Heard good things about drop zone too but all my mates are halo fans!

Slightly more tactical? Alot more IMO

IPAM wrote: »
    Slightly more tactical? Alot more IMO

Well compared to flags and bombs etc. I find it like stationary tdm to be honest but havnt played much of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Ronan cork wrote: »
    Well compared to flags and bombs etc. I find it like stationary tdm to be honest but havnt played much of it...

Nothing stationary about it when your pushing one cap and the home cap is taken. PANDAMONIUM :eek:

• Advertisement

That may be true on other CODs but with MW3 spawns it's anything but stationary

That may be true on other CODs but with MW3 spawns it's anything but stationary

I'll prob be shot for this but here I go...

I kinda (to a point) like the spawns in MW3. Yes its super frustrating when you spawn right in front of the guy who has just killed 5 seconds prior but it does make for some fun games at times.

People spawning all over the shop, really puts you on guard...

...be gentle....

Nothing stationary about it when your pushing one cap and the home cap is taken. PANDAMONIUM :eek:

I really want to play it now but won't be finished work for another 6 hours!! Should never have said anything!!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Hello

Can you please add me for intermitent madness. I'm normally on for an hour or so most nights so would love to get into the clan. GT = Spaco05.
    Also, can you play hardcore versions in clan battles?
    Can't wait to get stuck into this......

Gt: Red Tayto
    Had a blast of domination last night and got my ass handed to me!! Lone gunner doesn't work...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Does the clan get XP from solo event medals does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Don't think so. Only get xp from founder status members joining at the moment. They should start the clan events soon and that'll be where the clan can start earning xp.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KaosWatson

I like playing any gametype really, but Domination/Kill confirmed/ Objective/ Ground War is my favourite types. :D

GT - KaosWatson

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Welcome aboard son!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

My gt is triangle king
    I play most days and would love a few games with ye guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    My gt is triangle king
    I play most days and would love a few games with ye guys

:rolleyes: I'm not liking saying this all the time... You have to actually sign up to elite and add your gamertag to your profile for me to add you to the clan... I probably should get something in the first post to stop me repeating myself :)

Edit: You'll have to add a few of us, we're lazy and probably have enough boards people added as is :P As always the list is here

:rolleyes: I'm not liking saying this all the time... You have to actually sign up to elite and add your gamertag to your profile for me to add you to the clan... I probably should get something in the first post to stop me repeating myself :)

Edit: You'll have to add a few of us, we're lazy and probably have enough boards people added as is :P As always the list is here

Might save you alot of hassle alright :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Sorry for the noob question but here goes...I'm signed into elite now and I have the [BRDS] clan page open but what do I do now? I don't know how to "add my gamertag to my profile?" any help :o

**edit** I added my tag so now I'll add some players thanks :D (MisguidedTroll1 is my GT)

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Landoflemon

Fairly sure I'm setup correctly now on Elite, my GT = landoflemon

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭inovo

StoneLamb9205

Just setup my xbox360 yesterday for the first time in 3 years. Oh i missed her. Playing Call of Duty 2 atm but have MW3 on order.

• Advertisement

inovo wrote: »
    StoneLamb9205

Just setup my xbox360 yesterday for the first time in 3 years. Oh i missed her. Playing Call of Duty 2 atm but have MW3 on order.

Ya have to sign up to COD elite here http://www.callofduty.com/elite then Doc can invite you

Ya have to sign up to COD elite here http://www.callofduty.com/elite then Doc can invite you

Done.

StoneLamb9205

Done.
    0 SEARCH RESULTS FOR "StoneLamb9205" ON MODERN WARFARE 3

Wrong GamerTag?

StoneLamb9205

Picked up your friends request the other day inovo too. Cheers.
    Doc, sent you a friend request over the weekend too, GT is Spaco05.
    Can you send on clan "golden ticket"?
    Lemme in the game, coach. I got hoop dreams.....:D

PauloConn wrote: »
    Picked up your friends request the other day inovo too. Cheers.
    Doc, sent you a friend request over the weekend too, GT is Spaco05.
    Can you send on clan "golden ticket"?
    Lemme in the game, coach. I got hoop dreams.....:D

I sent ya an invite a while ago...
    2012-01-12 18:21:34 Spaco05 0.77 3215

I'll send again, but it should be waiting for you on elite...

I haven't been accepting friend requests lately, I have about 5-6 just sitting there from this week alone :P Just add people and join in a party, I don't think I'll be on tonight but you'll prob be able to find most of the guys from here in my friends list and on the first page of the about last night thread.

Wrong GamerTag?

doc i havnt got it yet i should have it for next week. looking forward to it.

I sent ya an invite a while ago...

I'll send again, but it should be waiting for you on elite...

I haven't been accepting friend requests lately, I have about 5-6 just sitting there from this week alone :P Just add people and join in a party, I don't think I'll be on tonight but you'll prob be able to find most of the guys from here in my friends list and on the first page of the about last night thread.

Cheers Doc, will check up this evening. Looking forward to getting in the game already.
    P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

hopefully we can get to level 20 and our 4 hours of double XP :-)

MiCr0 wrote: »
    hopefully we can get to level 20 and our 4 hours of double XP :-)

We're so close to it too :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

But but but, it better happen before I hit level 80 this prestige cos I don't think I'm going further - no way am I getting Spas damage a third time!

Advertisement