Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Is it only dom that gets played in the clan? Any SND?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Is it only dom that gets played in the clan? Any SND?

Mostly DOM but it's not a set thing or anythin. I'm sure a few would play SnD, I'd be interested in some CTF and DEMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Its mainly dom for a few different reasons.I myself generally prefer dom cause games last longer,its easier to find a game with a full party and it takes more co-ordination than tdm or kill confirmed. We tried a few other objective based games but any time we did its taken ages to get a game and then normally the other team has just quit and the game is over almost instantly.It has happened in dom but not as frequently and at least you find a new game quicker.

Can I just add as well if you are new to playing .if you have a mic could you please use it .You don't have to talk but its fairly essential that you can hear what the rest of the team is planning otherwise dom can be all over the place with people capturing wrong flags or getting timings off for "co-ordinated attacks" on certain areas.

Bast**ds ruinin spawn traps... :pac:

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Holy sh*t lads, we need more people :pac:
    Level 30
    - Clan MW3 Title 3
    - 6 Hours of Double XP
    - Emblem Generator Pack 7

Level 40
    - Clan MW3 Title 4
    - 8 Hours of Double XP
    - Emblem Generator Pack 9

Level 50
    - MW3 Prestige Token
    - Clan MW3 Title 5
    - 24 Hours of Double XP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

we need them to enable to clan challenges, then we'll start getting proper XP :-)

MiCr0 wrote: »
    we need them to enable to clan challenges, then we'll start getting proper XP :-)

Was reading up on them and to date, no mention on when we can expect them :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

Seemingly clan ops are still coming soon, but possibly a bit sooner
    http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200396837

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I don't understand what the hold up is on clan ops. They really are taking the p1ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Something that came up in discussion the other night was would the founder codes in hardened editions work for players who bought the normal versions?

Because with the hardened editions we didn't put in any founder code as it was already activated

Might be a shnakey way to get the 2 founders we're short

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I have one of those mentioned codes.

I'v got a guy asking me if he can join the clan (with premium) if that helps.

Get him to join, I wants my 4 hours of double XP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Sent him a messege asking if he was still interested. Hes German and I didnt mention the war.

:p

Edit: How many more do we need? 2?

2 last I heard.

given the guys we were up against last night, it was like already having double XP
    4 of us got 300+ kills in 3 games of dom

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

MiCr0 wrote: »
    given the guys we were up against last night, it was like already having double XP
    4 of us got 300+ kills in 3 games of dom

Jesus christ, that's nuts. My KD has completely plummeted due to Infected, I should have joined in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

Got a new xbox today :D so I am back on. Sent a few friend requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Is there special requirements to join the boards clan? Not the greatest player in the world but I am a team player in as I believe playing the objective is more fun then getting a high kill count :) playing the likes of Dom and KC in the public games is starting to lose its appeal as no one is really making the effort to coordinate attacks or collect tags in the later...I dunno how many times I've reclaimed my own tags due to some fella too lazy to step a foot to the left to pick them up :) Started playing the HC RIC versions lately and there seems to be a bit more team spirit involved in them but I seem to always end up with a load of english lads shouting "potatoe" at me ha ha :)

No requirements but a mic is handy, read the first post on this thread for details on how to join :)

Also a small donation of €50 to each member is required ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Make the cheque payable to:

Lee Gormley
    Call of Duty Moderator
    c/o Boards.ie

:pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »

Make the cheque payable to:

Lee Gormley
    Call of Duty Moderator
    c/o Boards.ie

:pac:

Don't have a cheque book, would PayPal do? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

With the new prestiges coming on line in the next bit and a few new people joining , would people have any objections to leaving any clan double xp (if we manage to get it before then) to be activated when the 5 new prestiges roll out? There's a fair few of us at the moment at 10th, so the double xp won't be any use till the new ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Don't have a cheque book, would PayPal do? :)

Yup, send it as a gift so I don't get charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

new xbox, new tv, im back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Meatwad wrote: »
    With the new prestiges coming on line in the next bit and a few new people joining , would people have any objections to leaving any clan double xp (if we manage to get it before then) to be activated when the 5 new prestiges roll out? There's a fair few of us at the moment at 10th, so the double xp won't be any use till the new ones.

Mob rule, if enough people shout at me to start it, I probably will :P

Edit: locustfurnace, invite is sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Any chance of an invite guys?

DOC09UNAM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'd like my double now Doc :)

kthxbye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'd like my double now Doc :)

kthxbye

+10000000

Mob rule, if enough people shout at me to start it, I probably will :P

Edit: locustfurnace, invite is sent.

Got that, cheers, added the elite clan to my gamertag (SewerRat2012), so what happens now? is it a case of adding others from the clan as friends and just being on at the same time and joining a party / game with them or is there some sort of structure / time based competitions / games?
    Cheers
    -Stephen

Got that, cheers, added the elite clan to my gamertag (SewerRat2012), so what happens now? is it a case of adding others from the clan as friends and just being on at the same time and joining a party / game with them or is there some sort of structure / time based competitions / games?
    Cheers
    -Stephen

Just add people from the About Last Night thread, people who post there are probably the most active. There's always a party in the evening, sometimes 2 or 3. Just join a party, say hello and ask for an invite to the game :)

• Advertisement

IPAM wrote: »
    Just add people from the About Last Night thread, people who post there are probably the most active. There's always a party in the evening, sometimes 2 or 3. Just join a party, say hello and ask for an invite to the game :)

As my great great great great grandfather would say : "Muchas gracias".

Advertisement