Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

As far as I know though when WWE does tour there will still be two seperate tours so it will still be anyones guess who you will get to see..

Oh yea there will be two seperate tours delightfully now referred to the A roster and B roster so not much different from the A-Team Raw and the B-Team Brand Smackdown haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Concerning CM Punk appearing at the show....
    Well i doubt CM Punk will be there, given his storyline on RAW where he walked out without saying a word

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

WWE.com & Aiken have taken CM Punk off the line-up. They've removed him from the preview graphic also.

100% CM Punk will not be there. Now we just wait to see if WWE regard that enough time to let us know rather than offering refunds for unexpected absences.

Dolph Ziggler has been retained and ADDED to the info graphic so WHC or not, he will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

How long do the shows usually go on for & do they start on tiem at 7.30 usually? Will be nice to get a few drinks in beforehand haha

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

How long do the shows usually go on for & do they start on tiem at 7.30 usually? Will be nice to get a few drinks in beforehand haha

They start on the button every time, they have it down to an art at this point have never seen a WWE show start late.

• Advertisement

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    WWE.com & Aiken have taken CM Punk off the line-up. They've removed him from the preview graphic also.

100% CM Punk will not be there. Now we just wait to see if WWE regard that enough time to let us know rather than offering refunds for unexpected absences.

Dolph Ziggler has been retained and ADDED to the info graphic so WHC or not, he will be there.

card subject to change and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

We usually head down for door opening time because it's pointless standing in the cold/rain for nothing. The could be late or early depended on performers. Drinks are crazily over priced in the o2 by the way. Best going to a bar before

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hursty1886

Anybody willing to hazard a guess as to what Dolph tshirt will be on sale? Really looking forward to friday, bummed out over Punk but no better time to see the true best in the world Dolph Ziggler……

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

hursty1886 wrote: »
    Anybody willing to hazard a guess as to what Dolph tshirt will be on sale? Really looking forward to friday, bummed out over Punk but no better time to see the true best in the world Dolph Ziggler……

I would say it'll be "stealing the show...and your girlfriend"

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

brilliant tag line!! haha!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Ziggler just tweeted he's apparently gonna be on the raw tour ... Any tickets still available and Is it too late to buy them online on ticketmaster ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Ziggler just tweeted he's apparently gonna be on the raw tour ... Any tickets still available and Is it too late to buy them online on ticketmaster ?

There were tickets left for Belfast earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Liamalone wrote: »
    There were tickets left for Belfast earlier today.

Tickets left for Dublin too, I was just wondering about the tickets cause I normally get them posted out to me prob too late for that by now ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Surprised nobody has asked "which hotel are they staying in" yet?

Seriously would just love to power walk up to Mark Henry and tell him that I demand a photo and autograph.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Charisteas wrote: »
    Surprised nobody has asked "which hotel are they staying in" yet?

Seriously would just love to power walk up to Mark Henry and tell him that I demand a photo and autograph.

Well they're not in the Radisson this year. Think the organiser got sick of all the kids camped out in the lobby and bar all morning and evening, interrupting them when they were having breakfast and dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭shootie

Seriously disappointed Punk won't be there, my first show in years. Ziggler being added to the card against Bryan is a small consolation however.

Hyped for the show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Obviously gutted that Punks not on the card. Lord knows he needs a break!
    I'm delighted however for the possible 5star Match of Bryan and Ziggler!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll be honest, the thoughts of Bryan vs Ziggler for the title makes me a very, very happy guy....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Huge chance of D-Bry becoming a double champ in Dublin!!!!!!!

I'd say there's a better chance of The Rock arriving and challenging Brock Lesnar to a Hell In The Cell right there and then in the O2 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Knowing how they book Ziggler :pac:

Anyway, with a weak enough roster, wondering if we'll get any Foley-esque surprise appearances this year. Wouldn't be shocked to see Laurinitus for instance...

Never thought I'd be wishing it was a Smackdown show in Dublin :pac: I was gonna try get cheapo seats and head up for the laugh but no Punk or The Shield is a downer.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

hursty1886 wrote: »
    If there's some for him it will be his blue one saying "Stealing the show, & your girlfriend". Have one myself.

I would say it'll be "stealing the show...and your girlfriend"

Shoulda been Edge's shirt a few years back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭40whit

Hi, im bringing my 2 boys to the show in the o2 on the 19th and i was just wondering if anybody knows how to go about getting to meet the wrestlers? They got the tickets as a pressie from santa at christmas and are so excited i would just love to make it extra special for them by meeting some of the wrestlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Alright lads, from your experience do you think id be alright making it on the 11.10pm train home that night?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Hold on a second... Bryan vs Ziggler ?! ... This is GREAT NEWS !!! This is awesome.

Hope the card doesn't change !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭con1421

40whit wrote: »
    Hi, im bringing my 2 boys to the show in the o2 on the 19th and i was just wondering if anybody knows how to go about getting to meet the wrestlers? They got the tickets as a pressie from santa at christmas and are so excited i would just love to make it extra special for them by meeting some of the wrestlers.

I work in the 02 and I must say it will be impossible for you to meet the wrestlers. Your best option is to go to Symyths I town as I have that one or 2 of the wrestlers are doing an autograph signing sometime this week

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭40whit

con1412 would you mind telling me if the seats i got are any good we are in block c row 20 seats 85, 86,87! I am only going to be in Dublin on the day with the boys and i dont know it very well so our only hope to meet any of them was at the o2, i was going to try asking a friend who has some o2 priority thing if there is anything he could do as he got my sister in law some sort of premium level box or seating for a one direction concert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

40whit wrote: »

WWE have a signing planned with Kaitlyn and Zack Ryder in Smyths toys in Jervis Street. You'd have to ask for wristbands from them.

Advertisement