Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭40whit

Where do i get the wrist bands from and have you any idea of the signing times or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

40whit wrote: »
    Where do i get the wrist bands from and have you any idea of the signing times or anything?

If you ask at Customer service in Smyths you'll get them. They'll also give you a time.

I'm not from dublin so i'll ring them in the morning and see if there is anyway they will have passes left on the day or can hold them for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

I've been trying to call all week - they never answer there phone! Extremely frustrating!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Smyths never answer there phone I was in on Saturday said all bands were gone and maybe they'll have more the morning of the signing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

which of you creeps are going to hang outside at their hotel?

What hotel are they at?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MartinTWD_

I have a room booked at The Radisson in Belfast.

just seen aaronh007 say they won't be in The Radisson this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

Thanks to everyone who posted. Jaykhunter I was just wondering what you meant by merge. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hursty1886

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Hursty, please treat it as BS until it is confirmed. The poster has not posted in ProWrestling for well over a year, is citing a vague uncheckable source and WWE are not in the habit of announcing surprise 'extra' signings. Hopefully I'll be wrong tomorrow. I'm holding off moderation until tomorrow to give the benefit of the doubt.

Im sorry I'm easily led and excited….new to the forum too, which is really cool by the way…look forward to interacting with everyone here...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Thanks to everyone who posted. Jaykhunter I was just wondering what you meant by merge. Thanks.

Ah merge in forum terms means to put two threads together. So I was saying I'll add your thread to the big WWE Tours thread just in case anyone else had the same question.
    hursty1886 wrote: »
    Im sorry I'm easily led and excited….new to the forum too, which is really cool by the way…look forward to interacting with everyone here...

That's awesome hursty, welcome aboard! We're nice guys, like to keep an easy-going atmosphere. Welcome to MartinTWD_ and 40whit too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

John Cena vs Ryback in a Tables match should be a good spectacle. It'll be exactly the same as their Extreme Rules match probably.
    Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan will be MOTN no doubt. Those two matches along with getting the chance to see Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Kane, Zack Ryder it should be a pretty good
    Friday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

How long do the shows last going on previous years?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

How long do the shows last going on previous years?

They are usually over by about 10-ish!

7:30-10pm (with an intermission!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

2.5 hours and a 15min intermission if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Sister got me two tickets for this again through her work :)
    Gutted about Punk but did read last week he wouldn’t be travelling, at least to the house shows
    I’m more surprised and disappointed about the Shield being on the SM tour (Are they listed as officially part of the SM roster anywhere? I can’t see it on WWE.com anyway)
    Would have been nice to see the NAO too, last chance there perhaps :(
    Will be great to see Ziggler, Bryan and Rhodes Scholars
    And perhaps Tons of Funk? Not too pushed about them but …Funkadactyls :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Just got a ticket for Block B Row 30..

Anyone know what this will be like? Going alone as I don't know a single other wrestling fan? :)

Also, regarding chants.. Something original like teamshadowclan suggested would be good.. Chanting the same things as every other show on the tour is a bit eh.. unoriginal. My two cents at least!

Also, regarding chants.. Something original like teamshadowclan suggested would be good.. Chanting the same things as every other show on the tour is a bit eh.. unoriginal. My two cents at least!

is that not the point in doing chants - ones that are familiar to people so they can join in - esp if its gonna take a massive effort to get chants going with the amount of kids that will be cheering everything cena etc do!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MickBTID

Anyone a spare (or two) ticket for the Zack Ryder signing in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Anyone confirm the line up?

Bringing my son to his second show, don't want to tell him the lineup as he's only 6 and don't want him getting disappointed if it changes.

Ta
    R

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

MartinTWD_ wrote: »
    I have a room booked at The Radisson in Belfast.

just seen aaronh007 say they won't be in The Radisson this year.

They usually stay at the Hilton in Belfast. Think they only changed last time because there was something else on and all the rooms were booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Andy_rse wrote: »
    They usually stay at the Hilton in Belfast. Think they only changed last time because there was something else on and all the rooms were booked.

Doubt the wrestlers would mingle with punters in the hotels anyway would they? Im staying in the Clarion in Dublin & by coincidence this is where they normally stay in Dublin i have heard? Wouldnt imagine you would have much luck meeting them but might be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Anyone confirm the line up?

Bringing my son to his second show, don't want to tell him the lineup as he's only 6 and don't want him getting disappointed if it changes.

Ta
    R
    Check two pages back. I posted matches and superstars af of now. Nothing is ever official till the night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Doubt the wrestlers would mingle with punters in the hotels anyway would they? Im staying in the Clarion in Dublin & by coincidence this is where they normally stay in Dublin i have heard? Wouldnt imagine you would have much luck meeting them but might be wrong!

Best chance is in the bar after the show. Have never been there when they first arrive at the hotel but have hung out during the day and u mostly only see one or two guys leaving to go to the gym or somewhere. When they leave to go to the show for the most part they ignore everyone and walk straight to the bus, one or two may take their time and sign stuff and take pics, depends on their mood I guess.

I'm staying in the clarion Friday night - that's awesome that they might be staying in the hotel too... Haha now excited again for Friday now - is it too late to retract my email to wwe complaining about no punk!!

Any ideas what show the shield are gonna appear on yet? There not listed for either show yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Just got my 2 tickets. Row A on the tiered seating, no obstructions and slightly higher than the 3 ringside rows so you have a clear row - best seats in the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Any ideas what show the shield are gonna appear on yet? There not listed for either show yet!

They are wrestling the New Age Outlaws & Sheamus on the Smackdown events.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    They are wrestling the New Age Outlaws & Sheamus on the Smackdown events.

some sites are reporting that the shield will nto be on any house shows! only taped shows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

is that not the point in doing chants - ones that are familiar to people so they can join in - esp if its gonna take a massive effort to get chants going with the amount of kids that will be cheering everything cena etc do!!!

Ok, haven't been at a show in Ireland before so maybe I underestimate the numbers of informed fans..

One of the good things about Raw two weeks ago was the crowd were original and chanted whatever they liked.. That's what I liked anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Very disappointed with this, huge Punk fan and was hoping to see the Shield also

Seems like Smackdown would be a far better live show to see

So Cena, Ziggler and Rhodes Scholars are the main attractions?

Who else can we expect?

Advertisement