Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 staticpc

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/270845-ovw-praises-ziggler-a-barrett-title-wins-big-update-on-wwe-ending-house-show-brand-split

Dunno if this is happening or when, would be good if it was before this tour starts though!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

wont be in time for this tour im afraid - there is another live event in newcastle on the same night so it will be raw and the smackdown one in newcastle.

WWE have no house shows this with in the US as a rest for a couple days before coming over for the tour across europe so we have nothing to go on at all which makes it frustrating haha

Just as a sidenote on the whc has to be on smackdown - hasnt raw been touring for the last 3 months since rock won at rumble without a title at the house shows cos he didnt appear at them

• Registered Users Posts: 9 staticpc

wont be in time for this tour im afraid - there is another live event in newcastle on the same night so it will be raw and the smackdown one in newcastle.

WWE have no house shows this with in the US as a rest for a couple days before coming over for the tour across europe so we have nothing to go on at all which makes it frustrating haha

Just as a sidenote on the whc has to be on smackdown - hasnt raw been touring for the last 3 months since rock won at rumble without a title at the house shows cos he didnt appear at them

It is pretty frustrating, taking me son to the wrestling this last few years has brought me right back into it, so much so that im more annoyed about who will come and who wont than he is lol.
    Fair point about raw touring without a title though, suppose we just have to wait it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Thinking of going to the o2 on Friday.. Have never been to a WWE show in Dublin before. What's their policy regarding alcohol during WWE shows - does the number of kids affect it?

The advertised card is great.. losing Ziggy and Punk would be terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

There's no problems buying alcohol at it apart from the price. 6 euro for a pint..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Manage to get two Wristbands for the Belfast store they are the same ones as jervis store....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I'm hoping for Punk to attend since he was advertised on the posters, not having the faces they plaster all over the billboards at the events make selling the tickets for the next show more difficult.

Although I wouldn't mind a swap between Ziggler and Sheamus since its his home town and he should be there whenever WWE go to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I know there are so many rumours doing the rounds but would anyone head over heart hazard a guess on the card?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I know there are so many rumours doing the rounds but would anyone head over heart hazard a guess on the card?

There's no point, cause it would only be a huge guess. They won't even finalise the European Cards until they start the tour next week.

Cena will be there for sure. Ryback too. Bryan and Kane highly likely. Punk probably. PTP. Santino & Ryder. After that, it's a crap shoot and you won't know till you go tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Given that Kane and Bryan are doing the signing in Belfast for Raw, I'd be quite confident in seeing them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Angron wrote: »
    Given that Kane and Bryan are doing the signing in Belfast for Raw, I'd be quite confident in seeing them.

Add to that, William Regal and Michael McGillicutty who have confirmed being on Raw roster via their twitter accounts. Last time Regal was here he got a nice pop and crowd were chanting for him.. It was awesome. McGillicutty is a great wrestler, it would be interesting to watch him go against Regal.

But again Card is subject to change.

McGillicutty and Tensai was poor last year, McGillicutty was face and a bad on. I hope he got better in the last six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Aren't two of the matches advertised Ryback vs. John Cena vs. CM Punk & Kane vs. Big E Langston??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, however seeing as Big E is with Dolph, who has the Smackdown world title, it's hard to say he'll be there definitely.

And it's been said Punk is taking time off for a bit, so he might not be their either.

Big E doesn't need to go where Dolph goes. House shows are where he learns his craft on the road, he fought ryder without AJ or dolph there on Main event this week for example. The fact wwe went to the effort to change Hell no v Big E and Dolph to Big E v Kane suggests it will be what we get.

its safe to say Dolph won't be in Dublin at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I have a request for the show lads/ladies
    Please start a "sexual Chocolate" for Henry!

Henry should be on the Smackdown tour.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Henry should be on the Smackdown tour.

I would have thought he'd be moved over. Mainly because of whispers and speculation.
    Ahh well. I'm sure there'll be other opportunities.

I really would like us to arrange some chants prior to the show. I know it's mostly kids in these live shows but last year we got some chants going by group of lads that got us all chanting as well. It only takes one person to get it moving. "We're Awesome", "Sexual Chocolate", "Let's go Ryder", "YES!", "FiveFiveFive" (Big E's chants in NXT)... oh and as usual "Cena Sucks" LOL

At least we try right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It's a given people will chant YES,YES,YES when Team Hell No come out, would love to go but I don't want a ticket up in the nose bleed seats as I have mild vertigo.

• Advertisement

"FEED ME ROIDS", and "GOOOOOOLDBERG" would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MartinTWD_

It's a given people will chant YES,YES,YES when Team Hell No come out, would love to go but I don't want a ticket up in the nose bleed seats as I have mild vertigo.

I bought my ticket a few days ago, BLOCKB, row 5.

just pulled up BLOCKE, row 5, so there's still some good seats left.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I find good chants usually only get going full flow if there's a large group of smark fans sitting together. Some shows, we're all too spread out and it's impossible to get anything going. Others I've been to, there's 20 of us all grouped together and suddenly we've got the arena eating out of our hands :D

Maybe we could sing other themes as well? Bryan's would be quite easy....

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    The Shield and New Age Outlaws, previously announced as appearing on The O2 website have now been moved to ALL Smackdown dates on the tour and won't be in Dublin next week.

Nooo! Main reason I bought tickets was to see The Shield creepin' out from the crowd and also to get a glimpse of Dean Ambrose :p

Gutted they won't be there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

I'm pretty confident Ziggler will be there. His name stayed after his World Title win. I'm guessing that's why two big attractions in Shield & NAO were switched. If Ziggler was worthy in their eyes of main eventing the Euro Tour (which WWE value a lot), then they'd advertise him for the main event.

I'm guessing they are confident enough in Sheamus, Orton and Del Rio to not need Ziggler regardless of having the belt - sure we haven't had the WWE Champion on ANY house show since late January.

With regards to Punk, seeing as he is a marquee guy - I'm guessing unless he's dead or in a coma he WILL be on the show Friday. He's too big of a name for them to pull - especially that they've just changed the card they would pull the trigger and remove him then rather than disappoint like that. The addition of Ryback to the match makes me believe that it's Triple Threat so Punk doesn't have to be active for the duration of the match, to protect the injury. Be confident that he is there, or if he is not they WILL give you the chance to get your money back before the end of the second match.

Cesaro just confirmed via his twitter account he'll be on the raw tour.

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    Cesaro just confirmed via his twitter account he'll be on the raw tour.
    Nice, I'm happy about that one. I wonder will he add a spot of Irish to his languages :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Hopefully the card will be pretty good, if we got Punk, Ryback, Cena, Kane, Bryan, Ziggler, Rhodes, Sandow then we couldnt complain too much! This is my first live event (after 28 years ha) whats the atmosphere normally like? looking forward to it although Im in block G, hopefully view will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

We are going to sing Fandango's theme right? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Thinking of going to the o2 on Friday.. Have never been to a WWE show in Dublin before. What's their policy regarding alcohol during WWE shows - does the number of kids affect it?

The advertised card is great.. losing Ziggy and Punk would be terrible!
    Nope alcohol is sold, the kids don't affect it. Although if your ringside the kids like to run ramped through the aisles. Also frustrating to see Stewards doing there jobs and getting giving out to for telling the kids to sit down. Glad I'm in on the tiers now, won't have to deal with that stuff :)

Advertisement