Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Front row ticks for the Raw show in Dublin, can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

PinkFly wrote: »
    Could Graemes Bond shed anymore light on the situation?? Bit disappointed we wont see Hell No v Big E and Ziggler, it was a Wrestlemania match!

unfortunately not - I have no idea about the card at all!

I'll be just as surprised as everyone else next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

unfortunately not - I have no idea about the card at all!

I'll be just as surprised as everyone else next week!

do you work for WWE? that's pretty cool, in the UK or do they have offices here?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

im 5 rows back and its my first ever wwe event - at 29 haha!! Cant wait for it now - actually wish that it was tonight haha!

the house shows are good craic, pissing off the kids booing Cena :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

krudler wrote: »
    the house shows are good craic, pissing off the kids booing Cena :pac:

One year, the main event was, Cena/Morrison Vs. Miz/Riley (Originally booked as Cena Vs Miz Vs Morrison) and myself and one of my friends started a Miz is Awesome chant and were booing Cena, and no word of a lie a 8 year old kid dressed head to toe in Cena gear swung for me.

I could not stop laughing, it was hilarious! We had a father with two kids beside us in stitches at how we were winding up all the Cena fans around us! :D

^ Same, me and three mates went one year and booed the crap out of Cena, cheered for all the heels just to wind up the kids, makes the house shows worth it, cos they are for the kids really, just going through the motions to show them what they see on tv every week.

i really hope that there is enough smarks around to get some decent chants going - rather than just the normal cheering for cena! Ideally if we could get the fandango tune going if he is there haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

My 7 yr old must be the exception... He boos John Cena too :) he loves all the heels, should I be worried?

Wish we knew the line up to get excited about. We prob get primo n epico, Albert/Tensai/Sweet T, brodus clay, Zack Ryder, Santino, all the crappy ones but can get a reaction, wish Smackdown came

PinkFly wrote: »
    My 7 yr old must be the exception... He boos John Cena too :) he loves all the heels, should I be worried?

Nope :pac: now show him some old matches with guys like Ted DiBiase, Randy Savage and Jake Roberts, old school heels

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rare that people want Smackdown over Raw :P

Anyway, something that hit me is that with the depleted roster list for Raw, it could be highly likely we get some of the NXT roster coming over. I know the majority of the crowd might not, but I'd love to see Wyatt, PAC or Ohno. Or Paige. Obviously :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anyway, something that hit me is that with the depleted roster list for Raw, it could be highly likely we get some of the NXT roster coming over. I know the majority of the crowd might not, but I'd love to see Wyatt, PAC or Ohno. Or Paige. Obviously :P

Oh God Yes! I'd be like a kid in a sweet shop!

Just updated on theo2.ie website

WWE Championship Triple Treat Match

John Cena V's Ryback v's CM Punk

- - -
    Kane V's Big E. Langston w/AJ

And all your favourite Superstars including:

Daniel Bryan

Dolph Ziggler

Antonio Cesaro

R-Truth

Team Rhodes Scholars

Kaitlyn

and many more

Hmmmmmmmmmm interesting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Card subject to change.....always subject to damn change!!

I was talking to william regal over in NY and he says he thinks he is on the Raw tour - pretty sure of it in fact! He also laughed as last time wasd the firts time he got cheered in Dublin "and belfast.....I was bloody astonished"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Card subject to change.....always subject to damn change!!

'Twould be odd for the Raw tour to get both WWE and World Heavyweight Champions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭shootie

Nice to see Punk is still scheduled to appear despite the break rumours. Should be clearer come next Monday and his promo.

Would love to see Wyatt there! Get some Fandango chants going boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Would love to see Regal get a run with the WHC, love the man to bits.

Picked up wristbands in Jervis today, have never been to these appearances before, does anyone know if there is merchandise on sale for the wrestlers to sign or do we bring some items with us ??

They have a Zack Ryder figure for €5.99, no Kaitlyn one though, you usually don't have to buy anything to meet them and can bring your own stuff.

Anyone manage to get wristbands in Belfast yet, I will be going up on Sunday myself to try and get some.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ridley wrote: »
    'Twould be odd for the Raw tour to get both WWE and World Heavyweight Champions.
    shootie wrote: »
    Nice to see Punk is still scheduled to appear despite the break rumours.

Card Subject to change.... card subject to change.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Anyone manage to get wristbands in Belfast yet, I will be going up on Sunday myself to try and get some.

Rang yesterday no wristbands in yet ,told they be in today but they seem to be not answering their phones today.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Card Subject to change.... card subject to change.....

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

The Shield and New Age Outlaws, previously announced as appearing on The O2 website have now been moved to ALL Smackdown dates on the tour and won't be in Dublin next week.

ok so they still have zigg listed as coming but if him and punk arent gonna be there its a very weak show without the shield now too! seems strange that zigg was pulled from the match with hell no and still be there!

as was said before by one of the lads - i just wanna know so i can get excited by who is there and the wife wont be too impressed if there is hardly any of the main faces or heels there - like in fairness cena ryback hell no and scholars thats not a strong wwe show for the amount of talent on the smackdown the same night!

apologies for my lil rant but i do feel better now haha

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Anyone think with the card subject to change Sheamus might appear? Seems odd for him not to do Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

He wasn't here in November either. Apparently it's Sheamus & New Age Outlaws vs The Shield for the Smackdown show in Newcastle the 19th.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The two shows cross over so much on tv, more often than not I don't remember who's supposed to be where.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

My little lad is gonna be gutted loves big show the shield and Sheamus is it definite that punk won't appear

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭purplekitty

its not official that punk is out - but he hasnt wrestled on a house show since about 2 weeks before mania - also he took a big bump in his match with mania on his knee so he's not meant to be in great condition! Thats why its not thought that he will be there! I hope that Im wrong tho!

I do like the chances of Sheamus coming tho.... considering there is no1 else gonna be there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

have they done any house shows this week in america? any ideas of their matches??

Advertisement