Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Turn on MW3.
    Put into a game 1500 - 5100
    leave the game instantly
    Put into another game where my team is losing by a larger margin
    leave the game instantly
    Put into a game on fallen.....run around the whole map in a full lobby and find no one.
    Leave the game.
    Put into the same game again on fallen.
    dashboard instantly
    Load mw3 again in the hope that this time I will be put into a game from the start........

Put back into the game on fallen
    Turn the xbox off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Why not just play the rest of the game and get the match bonus?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

e_e wrote: »

Exactly. You'd also be able to start from the beginning at 0-0 in the next game so the rest of your whinge wouldn't be an issue.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Usually when you're getting trounced or trouncing the other team completely the lobby breaks up once the game is over.

I am just absolutely brutal today. Was killing with an ACR with ACOG yesterday so randomly went with it today and I couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

because it doesn't interest me, nor does the match bonus. I'm 10th prestige and I'm not going any further. I have no interest in playing in a match that's nearly over.......even if the team I've been put onto is destroying the other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

because it doesn't interest me, nor does the match bonus. I'm 10th prestige and I'm not going any further. I have no interest in playing in a match that's nearly over.......even if the team I've been put onto is destroying the other.

I understand the pain of being lumped into matches you are powerless in influence.. really sucks

But your better off seeing the match out thou.. At least that way when you go back to lobby you'll be put into match at the start! Leveling playing field then..

But even then waiting it out will mean you'll get to start a match afresh soon.

I thought this type of thing was a whole lot worse in MW2 too, especially with the overpowered killstreaks in that. The amount of times I was dropped into a game where bombs were falling left right and center.

But even then waiting it out will mean you'll get to start a match afresh soon.

I thought this type of thing was a whole lot worse in MW2 too, especially with the overpowered killstreaks in that. The amount of times I was dropped into a game where bombs were falling left right and center.

that whole game was just a clusterfcuk of killstreaks... nothing more infuriating that arriving into a game and the skies are full of red and your being destroyed left right and centre!

Not as bad with Mw3 but I swear if I am put into a game of SnD one more time when its 0-3 or 3-3 all and it says you will spawn next round.... oh it gets me livid!!

Yeah it's unfortunate that so many rage quitters play the game. Not so much the game's fault as the community's.

Yeah it's unfortunate that so many rage quitters play the game. Not so much the game's fault as the community's.

I disagree.....dead man's hand, last stand and other nonsense they have put into the game is what causes most people to leave games. Take all that sh1t out of the game, and you won't see half as many people leaving.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Used to quit out when I joined a game with the team getting raped.Decided one night to stay in and ended up racking up the points.Spawn trapped on interchange, usually on the other side of it so wanted to see how the spawns worked and how hard it was to get out of. Got killed a few times but then ya figure out where the other team is positioned and its easy enough take em out and sneak out and cap c.When they had air support up just took it down .Good learning experience and if you're a half way decent player,maybe you won't carry the others on your team but you should be able to have a decent enough game yourself and if not it should make you a better player.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

I disagree.....dead man's hand, last stand and other nonsense they have put into the game is what causes most people to leave games. Take all that sh1t out of the game, and you won't see half as many people leaving.

Dead man's hand isn't THAT common. If you cant put someone down who has died six times in a row already . . . . . . . . I don't know what to tell you. I have sunk 9 days into the game so far and I can count on one hand how many times its killed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Dead man's hand isn't THAT common. If you cant put someone down who has died six times in a row already . . . . . . . . I don't know what to tell you. I have sunk 9 days into the game so far and I can count on one hand how many times its killed me.

The whole point about Dead Man's Hand is you HAVE put them down already. We must come across it in every second game and unless you have Blast Shield and full health you probably won't survive it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

****ing snipers...away with you

for something that takes a lot of practice to perfect, snipers are the biggest trolls in this game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Cossax wrote: »
    The whole point about Dead Man's Hand is you HAVE put them down already. We must come across it in every second game and unless you have Blast Shield and full health you probably won't survive it.

I snipe all the time, probably why I haven't encountered it all that much to be fair! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Try playing with a team of 6 against randomers... A lot of them have DMH within the first minute.

when will the Elite maps be fully integrated into the main lobbies?

its a pain in the arse having to wait for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Try playing with a team of 6 against randomers... A lot of them have DMH within the first minute.

So annoying just cause there **** doesn't have to ruin our fun.

it's a load of bollox.

why are the hosts punished for paying for good internet? throwing loads of bullets into people here and they still have time to turn around and 1 bullet = me dead.

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    it's a load of bollox.

why are the hosts punished for paying for good internet? throwing loads of bullets into people here and they still have time to turn around and 1 bullet = me dead.

its pretty disgraceful to be fair!!

• Advertisement

Just a quick thought here.

Was Elite actually worth it?!?
    Think about this for a second - most of us have paid €100. Now Collection 1 (there will be three Collections DLC) comes out this Tuesday which includes the 4 maps and the 2 missions. This will cost €15 quid. So the 45Euro people paid for the normal edition will now pay €60 if they want this new map pack...

I'd imagine some map packs will not be worth it so they can avoid these extra charges...

It just doesn't seem right to me...I think Elite is a waste of money.

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    Just a quick thought here.

Was Elite actually worth it?!?
    Think about this for a second - most of us have paid €100. Now Collection 1 (there will be three Collections DLC) comes out this Tuesday which includes the 4 maps and the 2 missions. This will cost €15 quid. So the 45Euro people paid for the normal edition will now pay €60 if they want this new map pack...

I'd imagine some map packs will not be worth it so they can avoid these extra charges...

It just doesn't seem right to me...I think Elite is a waste of money.

What it is, is just pure genius! You gotta hand it to them! They managed to effectively sell their game twice before it was even released!!

They know they had the big name and exploited it!

hypermuse wrote: »
    What it is, is just pure genius! You gotta hand it to them! They managed to effectively sell their game twice before it was even released!!

They know they had the big name and exploited it!

Even if it manages to work out at €100 for all at the end of the day for example, surely with the massive cock up surrounding Elite and the fact it didn't work for weeks is enough incentive for Bowling to send something extra out to the people that paid for Elite on day one?!

I'm not really one of these people that scour all my stats day in and day out, where I died on a what map and at what time...all these features could be put into the the Barracks section (I think BLOPS had something similar for free). Is it just me or is this Elite business just Activision testing the waters to see if there is a possibility of Pay2Play in future installments?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

I saw someone get under Black box, really easy, not going to tell you how to do it, but trust me, its childs play and every game I get everyone does it/tries to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ whats Black Box like as a map?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭klose

killed a guy with a shotgun in snd, kept calling me a noob etc..

next round same guy was going around jumping off ladders 360ing with a sniper

rolleyes.gif

EMP needs to **** right off, ground war is unplayeble at times with em

EMP needs to **** right off, ground war is unplayeble at times with em

Yea I agree, I always run an EMP if playing support in a party as its so effective and disruptive plus it stop them calling in a EMP!

Its too easy for ****e player like myself to get!! When playing in a party thou if everyone runs it then all they have to do is call one in every 45s after the 1st person does and they'll be in complete darkness the whole game (minus assassin) with no air support of any kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    Yea I agree, I always run an EMP if playing support in a party as its so effective and disruptive plus it stop them calling in a EMP!

Its too easy for ****e player like myself to get!! When playing in a party thou if everyone runs it then all they have to do is call one in every 45s after the 1st person does and they'll be in complete darkness the whole game (minus assassin) with no air support of any kind!

meme-are-you-kidding-me.png?w=300&h=300

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

LakesKeane wrote: »
    meme-are-you-kidding-me.png?w=300&h=300

Nice idea but most decent players would have assassin class, so if i get EMP i just change class to assassin to stop the EMP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

baldymac wrote: »
    Nice idea but most decent players would have assassin class, so if i get EMP i just change class to assassin to stop the EMP

Ha, I know. Muse is far from a ****e player that's all.

Advertisement