Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Anyone finding the game resetting their stats mid way through a game for no reason....twice last night game froze said looking for new host when it came back on I was the only one who had everything zero'd, know it's not much but I was actually doing alright for once and getting fairly positive K/D!

Can't say I've seen or heard of this issue. Quite possible given the fact the game is rubbish :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Anyone finding the game resetting their stats mid way through a game for no reason....twice last night game froze said looking for new host when it came back on I was the only one who had everything zero'd, know it's not much but I was actually doing alright for once and getting fairly positive K/D!

Had this happen twice over the weekend, full stats showed up when the game ended the first time but the second evening after migrating the host I stayed at 0/0/0 but still got the xp/score for the rest of the DOM game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

One thing that seriously pisses me off about this game is when someone is hiding behind something, and you can only see the top of their head, yet they can still shoot at you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I don't know what that last update did but the game has got worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Boosting on infected seems to be getting more common :mad: little fûcktards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

IPAM wrote: »
    Boosting on infected seems to be getting more common :mad: little fûcktards!

so kids can get there easy MOABBBBB :D

look at the KD leaderboards before the game can usually spot them, they will have like a 50 killstreak but a 0.32kd

It wasn't even for a MOAB :confused: 2 lads blocked a door each and the 3rd, uninfected lad, was just hiding in a corner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

What is boosting exactly? I'm an ok player, my average would be about 15/8 or something along those lines, obviously I'll have worse days and every now and again everything will go right for me and I'll end up with a 32/4 for example and I'll get absolutely abused and have voice messages and stuff, people screaming at me that I'm a f*cking booster, I try tell them I don't even know how to do that, but do you think anyone would listen lol :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

boosting is when 2 people are in a lobby and sit in one spot on the map, one has a tac insert and his mate will shoot him over an over again to get moabs and headshots and stuff like that. Pretty much the worst thing about the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Can't seem to get a game tonight in any of te Hardcore modes bar Dom. I can get games in infected too... <sigh>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

Could only manage 20 minutes on the game tonight, whatever was going on Thursday seems to be the night the level 80 virgins come out with their quick scoping and that xm something or other grenade launcher.
    first game of tdm i went 20/6, only player to go positive on my team. Next best was 8/18 or something. Dunno why i bother with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Votes for Knife vs. Barrett, MK46 vs. Juggernaut comes up instead. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Some of the boosters are the most dimwitted going - using an unsilenced gun in a fairly inconspicuous area of the map... haha, you fools! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,556 ✭✭✭✭klose

Game is nearly unplayable with the matchmaking, awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Sick of playing against the same fools over and over. I've only realised now how much Irish players moan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Sick of playing against the same fools over and over. I've only realised now how much Irish players moan.

See thread title.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Meatwad wrote: »
    See thread title.:D

Moan and complain when they die I should have said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

This happened to me before once actually and I was livid.. Was playing on my own so stuck on the auld assault class! really dominating in one game and I got a Pavelow, called it in.. Literally, a second after I called it in.. BAM! host migrating and i got back in the game with all stats set to 0-0-0-0 and my pavelow just flew off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

hypermuse wrote: »
    This happened to me before once actually and I was livid.. Was playing on my own so stuck on the auld assault class! really dominating in one game and I got a Pavelow, called it in.. Literally, a second after I called it in.. BAM! host migrating and i got back in the game with all stats set to 0-0-0-0 and my pavelow just flew off!!

Maybe it flew off to the next map you were playing on! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

The game is unplayable with the amount of planes, choppers and all the other **** in the air.

They really need to stop these kill pointstreaks altogether and only give these awards to players that capture flags, defuse bombs, plant bombs etc.
    For example, 8 flag captures = stealth bomber, 12 flag captures = osprey gunner etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    The game is unplayable with the amount of planes, choppers and all the other **** in the air.

Have you tried shooting them down? ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Have you tried shooting them down? ;)

But.... but my akimbo FMGs I never use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

_Gawd_ wrote: »

They really need to stop these kill pointstreaks altogether and only give these awards to players that capture flags, defuse bombs, plant bombs etc.
    For example, 8 flag captures = stealth bomber, 12 flag captures = osprey gunner etc.

huh,I would never get 8 flag caps in a game,You only need 2 flags to win the game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

huh,I would never get 8 flag caps in a game,You only need 2 flags to win the game.

I was thinking more along the lines of being a team player or contributing something to your team to get these awards, not necessarily flag captures. The award system of kills is killing the game IMHO - far too many players out for themselves and couldn't give a shiny sh!te if they lose 1000 games in a row as long as their K/D ratio is not negative...it makes no sense. Award system should count towards how many game wins you have under your belt or something..

It's been in it since COD4.

They won't ever change it.

Lucky enough Boardsies usually go for the win then K/D :)

went 40-0 in a normal Tdm game, theater mode didnt record it :(

Best class ever there in your Sig Happi :P

Best class ever there in your Sig Happi :P

yea i know, you have to sit in a corner to do well with it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

It's headwrecking trying to carry teams on your own! One other good player makes such a difference

Advertisement