Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Balfie wrote: »
    Its ALWAYS Perrin

And I'd do it again
    inickedit.png

But seriously if some1 just says to me to stay out of there I will,the amount of times I've been on high killstreaks(cause I iz a beast) only to be caught by the enemy dicking about in their spawn when I could just come out and pick a few more off for a moab(but not really)....but patience isn't my strong point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Thomasheen wrote: »
    Using support, was on 20 kills around a minute and 20 seconds into the game. 5 off a moab and decide to stealth bomber myself. Well done me

There's a few times (at least twice) that I've killed myself with my own stealth bomber... AND NOBODY ELSE!!

Alot of times I've killed myself and the enemy but its plain embarrassing when you just kill yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

PerrinV2 wrote: »

But seriously if some1 just says to me to stay out of there I will,the amount of times I've been on high killstreaks(cause I iz a beast) only to be caught by the enemy dicking about in their spawn when I could just come out and pick a few more off for a moab(but not really)....but patience isn't my strong point

I've had a few people tell me not to go into their spawn/cap their flag.... my typical response is something like "Why don't you go and suck my cock ?".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Magill wrote: »
    I've had a few people tell me not to go into their spawn/cap their flag.... my typical response is something like "Why don't you go and suck my cock ?".

Oh Magill, you so crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

haha... "I DO WHAT I WANT !". I'll remember that for next time :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This is how I feel when I'm on A side of a map and have to run right through my B flag to try and kill some fooker capping C.

Patrolling an area me balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Got killed by 5 stealth bombers in one game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Don't know how many games I was thrown into with my team on 2-23 or 1-30. Ended up being thr only one on +kd. these ppl should be banned for being sh1t
    Now one guy just went 3-34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

greenman09 wrote: »
    Don't know how many games I was thrown into with my team on 2-23 or 1-30. Ended up being thr only one on +kd. these ppl should be banned for being sh1t
    Now one guy just went 3-34

I understand your frustration but if they're havin fun sure leave them at it. I think the more I play in parties the more frustrating it is to play with randomers, kind of expect them to know what to do etc when really it's not their fault

IPAM wrote: »
    I understand your frustration but if they're havin fun sure leave them at it. I think the more I play in parties the more frustrating it is to play with randomers, kind of expect them to know what to do etc when really it's not their fault

very true that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

IPAM wrote: »

Very true in the majority, but never underestimate the douchebagedness (tm) of a part of the CoD community. They can easily be identified by babymonitors, secondchance-incurring parapalegia, or the most easy of all, spinning 720 degrees while jumping off tall buildings with sniper rifles...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

everlast75 wrote: »
    Very true in the majority, but never underestimate the douchebagedness (tm) of a part of the CoD community. They can easily be identified by babymonitors, secondchance-incurring parapalegia, or the most easy of all, spinning 720 degrees while jumping off tall buildings with sniper rifles...

I've been known to do this lately (with no serious notion of ever expecting to kill someone :)). The game has lost all excitement for me and as such, I don't care if I win, lose or draw. My stats have fallen through the floor over the last 2-3 weeks and it honestly doesn't bother me one bit.

Been playing a lot on my own too, just d!cking about with sniper rifles and crappy guns. If I'm playing with any of the lads from here though I'll take the game more serious and go for the win.

Been playing a lot on my own too, just d!cking about with sniper rifles and crappy guns. If I'm playing with any of the lads from here though I'll take the game more serious and go for the win.

I've been doing the same when I get online.. If I'm playing with the lads I'll always go for the win but if I'm on my own then I generally just arse around trying to enjoy myself (riot shields etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Sometimes, I play a game with randomers (generally if there's no one else on or if I've only time for a quick game).

I have to say it drives me MENTAL when I see dicking about when our team is getting spanked. My view is if ya wanna do that, do it in free-for-all but not on a team game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

when I'm on my own I generally play free for all, that way I don't have to rely on gobshiites in team based games, and if I lose its my own fault..

I'm beginning to love search all over again, its a great game mode, but some randomers haven't a Feckin clue how to play it Grrr

when I'm on my own I generally play free for all, that way I don't have to rely on gobshiites in team based games, and if I lose its my own fault..

I'm beginning to love search all over again, its a great game mode, but some randomers haven't a Feckin clue how to play it Grrr

Hmmm... Yea I must give FFA a go.. rarely ever play it to be honest!

I'm the same with SnD, was never really a huge fan but starting playing it more in blops back in the day and enjoyed it and recently on MW3 its been great craic! can be real frustrating aswel thou..

For the 1st time ever there last week I managed to take out all 6 of the enemy team in a single round! was well chuffed with myself!

hypermuse wrote: »
    Hmmm... Yea I must give FFA a go.. rarely ever play it to be honest!

I'm the same with SnD, was never really a huge fan but starting playing it more in blops back in the day and enjoyed it and recently on MW3 its been great craic! can be real frustrating aswel thou..

For the 1st time ever there last week I managed to take out all 6 of the enemy team in a single round! was well chuffed with myself!

Yeah I done that myself, its in my fileshare, everyone in My team was killed an jus me left, I was bricking it.. Ended up 13-2 I think, I was jumping around the place, its a great feeling.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I've been playing CoD for 2 years now almost, I still get the heard racing moment when you're last alive for your team :o:o

I only really get that if I'm on the brink of death and kill someone, but a second person is near me and I kill them aswell...

I can't talk enough about how great sit rep pro in search is.. Can hear footsteps from so far away.. Its defo one of my favourite perks in the game..

I hate SnD, I'm like Everlast in the vid he just posted, runnin around like a mad thing! I die way too often to play a game where you can only die once :o

I was looking at COD elite last night, I've about 160 hours on DOM, 15 TDM, 15 KC and probably a few hours on infected. I much rather team objectives than FFA.

I know spawns are a bit **** on MW3 but I wouldn't mind a few games of DEMO, serious craic was had on BLOPs playin DEMO :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

I love SND. It takes a bit of skill ;)

Annoying at times though when randomers dont know how long it takes to defuse the bomb or they don't bother even getting the bomb when they're the last alive.

The worst is when someone grabs the bomb, runs past a bomb site and into the enemy spawn and dies. Use your brain you fool or don't get the bomb at all.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I've been playing CoD for 2 years now almost, I still get the heard racing moment when you're last alive for your team :o:o

Yea you cant beat it can you...

"You're the only one remaining finish the mission"

Heart starting pumping something serious!! I dunno if its coz ya got 5 ppl are watching ya or coz you know its crunch time and its now totally up to you to win the round!

Feels great when you win it!

I love SND. It takes a bit of skill ;)

Annoying at times though when randomers dont know how long it takes to defuse the bomb or they don't bother even getting the bomb when they're the last alive.

The worst is when someone grabs the bomb, runs past a bomb site and into the enemy spawn and dies. Use your brain you fool or don't get the bomb at all.

Ouch... :D

I'm not well suited to SnD coz I am a mad run and gun type of player.. I'll rarely sit back and play slow in SnD coz I just get too bored!

Still love it thou.. Can be as frustrating as hell thou run and gun and people just set up camp with a baby monitor! I always use ninja as result to counter the baby monitor scum and give them a nice surprise to the face!

I run an gun in search myself, find it hard to sit back, I find that most people don't be expecting ya to be rushing them so fast, so takin them off guard, also flanking around them is a great way to go, I've often taken out 3 or 4 in a round jus flanking..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭klose

Demo is a serious game mode, pretty unapreciated. Great way to rank up, need to be in communication though or ya can get seriously raped.

Play snd the odd time, grand for a few games but not the whole time.

I run an gun in search myself, find it hard to sit back, I find that most people don't be expecting ya to be rushing them so fast, so takin them off guard, also flanking around them is a great way to go, I've often taken out 3 or 4 in a round jus flanking..

Oh thats what I usually doing.. take the sides of the maps then work my way in.. Flank and take them from behind.... My favorite way of taking them Giggity!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Demo is a serious game mode, pretty unapreciated. Great way to rank up, need to be in communication though or ya can get seriously raped.

Play snd the odd time, grand for a few games but not the whole time.

Demo spawns are horrendous on MW3

hypermuse wrote: »
    Oh thats what I usually doing.. take the sides of the maps then work my way in.. Flank and take them from behind.... My favorite way of taking them Giggity!

Depends on if ya are playing against a team or not.. Some teams haven't a clue, some teams ya can play against and just wreck what you thought was a good team that you had, some lad the other night went 19 an 3 or somethin against us in search, we really took a bad hammering like..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭klose

So me and a few friends decided to play some s n d today for something different, rarely played it beforehand. Played pretty good, got a few preds and helicopters which was nice, ranked up a nice bit.

Buuuut the talking on it is absolutely disgraceful!! Trash talking saying aw your **** or whatever is grand but seriously some of the things made me think what do be up with some people, I know tis all talk and if I ever came across the person/people theyd be some geek kid or something but still it was very rough and unnescesary. Just coming up to 20 myself.

Also it only seems to be english people that play search, s'deal with that :pac:

Advertisement