Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

So me and a few friends decided to play some s n d today for something different, rarely played it beforehand. Played pretty good, got a few preds and helicopters which was nice, ranked up a nice bit.

Buuuut the talking on it is absolutely disgraceful!! Trash talking saying aw your **** or whatever is grand but seriously some of the things made me think what do be up with some people, I know tis all talk and if I ever came across the person/people theyd be some geek kid or something but still it was very rough and unnescesary. Just coming up to 20 myself.

Also it only seems to be english people that play search, s'deal with that :pac:
    Had some wannabe noscoper tell me "You are the sh!ttest player I've ever seen" after ending an SnD round by rushing him and 2 other players on the rival team. :rolleyes:

It's sad that so many belligerent idiots play the game, but still kinda funny when they get wound up over insignificant stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

So me and a few friends decided to play some s n d today for something different, rarely played it beforehand. Played pretty good, got a few preds and helicopters which was nice, ranked up a nice bit.

Buuuut the talking on it is absolutely disgraceful!! Trash talking saying aw your **** or whatever is grand but seriously some of the things made me think what do be up with some people, I know tis all talk and if I ever came across the person/people theyd be some geek kid or something but still it was very rough and unnescesary. Just coming up to 20 myself.

Also it only seems to be english people that play search, s'deal with that :pac:

What did they say exactly? Was it the normal racist homophobic crap or was it worse than that?
    If I'm playing outside of party usually end up muting half the idiot randomers ,cause if I didn't I'd just be a ball of rage half the time.Main reason don't play infected too much.Takes too much time muting an entire party.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,593 ✭✭✭✭klose

Meatwad wrote: »
    What did they say exactly? Was it the normal racist homophobic crap or was it worse than that?
    If I'm playing outside of party usually end up muting half the idiot randomers ,cause if I didn't I'd just be a ball of rage half the time.Main reason don't play infected too much.Takes too much time muting an entire party.

Ah stuff about ****ting on my mothers grave (whos in great health anyways:D) and general personal grief, didnt take it to heart of course but some poor sod might. Tis grand having the mute button but the fact ya havta use it in circumstances like that is pretty bad. Of course that asshole is one in a million and dosent reflect atall on online gamers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

the power of anonymity!! they'd be far to pussy to say anything like that in real life but when they can hide behind a name they get all manly and macho!!

hypermuse wrote: »
    the power of anonymity!! they'd be far to pussy to say anything like that in real life but when they can hide behind a name they get all manly and macho!!

Im sure they're keyboard warriors in their spare time aswell! Was pretty sweet killing em :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

So I see [KONY] is the new clan tag of the moment. Trendy lads. Knobheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Just play Dom on sea town not one of my w@nk teammates went for a base instead going for a camp spot overlooking B. safe to say we lost

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

Main reason don't play infected too much.Takes too much time muting an entire party.

my solution to this, plug in my head set, turn the volume down....
    i honestly cannot stand listening to the f***ing kids and the sh*te they come out with...

That video is pretty good, he looks like deadmau5. Id play mw2 cept the fact i hate that game so much, I dunno how people ever enjoyed that cluster**** of air support. Often throw in blops though

Also i used the prestige token to unlock the stinger, forgot how pointless it is on half the maps, locking on to ac-130...beep beep beep...flys behind building..fuuuuuck! Even if it is a stinger-able map ya need atleast two lifes to shoot down most things, Now obviously flares are grand but there really should be a scavanger option for stingers and just stingers only but having to use up its flares uses all your missles, be grand if other people used stingers but there few and far between, sam turrets are only useful against uavs.

While im at it ive finally gotten fed up of quickscopezzzzzzzzz dickheads with tac insertions, I dunno how they do it atall just feck off you walking hedge!

jaysus, twas quite the rant :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Theres more air support on mw3 than mw3..?

I mean as in an ac130s and chopper gunners in mw2, atleast one in most games. I can deal with helicopters......when i can fecking shoot em down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

what I hate in mw3 ....

crappy claymores with the power of a fun snap and thats only if they go off

crappy throwing knife , nuff said.

and I still havent found ....what Im lookin for .... I mean I havent found a decent sub mach gun Im totally happy with , so far I think the mp7 with kick is the one that does me , its still no ak74u :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

what I hate in mw3 ....

crappy claymores with the power of a fun snap and thats only if they go off

crappy throwing knife , nuff said.

and I still havent found ....what Im lookin for .... I mean I havent found a decent sub mach gun Im totally happy with , so far I think the mp7 with kick is the one that does me , its still no ak74u :(

We were talking about claymores/bettys yesterday. The problem with them is.....
    BlastShield
    Stalker Pro
    Sit Rep
    Extreme Conditioning
    There's just way too many counters to them

MP7 is probably my fav gun but haven't used it in a while. Range and silencer for me tho. I'm actually loving the UMP at the moment it just seems to be a monster up close although I'm spraying a lot with steady aim. Ever since Yimrsg put up the stats for the guns "Wait the UMP does how much damage?"

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Based on my Irish followers recommendations, I'll be at The Temple Bar in Dublin for the next hour. If you're around, stop by, talk games

hmm Robert bowling in temple bar in the next hour, dont think people will be going there to talk games

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Havent been playing mw3 for a while now.......mainly blops,a great game imo.Put on mw3 this morning and went into a game of ffa on hard hat,there was camping going on all over the shop,in the pipe,on top of the pipe,outside the pipe and the creme de la creme some ****wit inside the sheltered section in the middle of the map with a claymore covering 1 entrance and him with his baby monitor covering the other entrance :mad::mad::mad:
    QKybY.png
    Back to blops for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,212 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I'm 10th prestige now (not through skill but by perserverance) and I have never once put a baby monitor on any of my guns..

However, as a result of games on Monday night, against opposition which I can only describe as utter utter *******, I've decided to make up a douchebag class... equipped with the following;

1) babymonitor and silencer on rifle,
    2) dual fmgs,
    3) radar
    4) dead man's hand.
    5) Blind eye, assassin pro, dead silence

I've called it "Robert Trolling".

I will let things slide for the first half of the game and if the level of skulldugary does not abate, then that class is getting selected!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

everlast75 wrote: »
    I'm 10th prestige now (not through skill but by perserverance) and I have never once put a baby monitor on any of my guns..

However, as a result of games on Monday night, against opposition which I can only describe as utter utter *******, I've decided to make up a douchebag class... equipped with the following;

1) babymonitor and silencer on rifle,
    2) dual fmgs,
    3) radar
    4) dead man's hand.
    5) Blind eye, assassin pro, dead silence

I've called it "Robert Trolling".

I will let things slide for the first half of the game and if the level of skulldugary does not abate, then that class is getting selected!

may i be the first to scream "ya camping little barsteward" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,212 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Faolchu wrote: »
    may i be the first to scream "ya camping little barsteward" ;)

The way I see it is, I play CoD with the equivalent of "Queensbury Rules"..

Now, if someone repeatedly punches me below the belt, straight in the knackers, you'd better believe I'm eventually gonna respond in kind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Matchmaking has gone back to being an utter joke thanks to the patch yesterday. Region restrictions are back and almost impossible to get a game, Read it on other boards about it yesterday,where some people are getting no games what so ever cause of their location.
    Between all the campers ,idiots , bad connections and fools using akimbo fmgs as a primary, don't think I can play this too much longer with out having a stroke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Matchmaking has gone back to being an utter joke thanks to the patch yesterday. Region restrictions are back and almost impossible to get a game, Read it on other boards about it yesterday,where some people are getting no games what so ever cause of their location.

Haven't been on today but yesterday at various times from 9am till 6pm (the wife's working hours :) ) I could only get a game on Ric TDM, TDM or FFA and if I waited long enough (10+mins) I could get a game of DOM or KC but once I tried with the brother in a party together not a chance....on my own I could not find any lobby for infected, SnD, barebones or groundwar....later that night (11pm-ish) I only tried DOM and had no worries...so hopefully it's sorted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

No infected?? Wow! Usually takes less than 10 seconds to get a game, even last night it was only taking me a few seconds

Games for me arent filling back up either if people leave

F**k sake, "no games found" for barebones, groundwar, sabotage, infected, domination, kill confirmed.....actually just tried everything except the hardcore Ric modes and nothing....

F**k sake, "no games found" for barebones, groundwar, sabotage, infected, domination, kill confirmed.....actually just tried everything except the hardcore Ric modes and nothing....

Just tried all the hardcore modes and nothing either.... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Just tried all the hardcore modes and nothing either.... :(

Count yourself lucky!

I can't get any game on my own. You'd think there's 7 other people in Malta who want to play COD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I've grown used to there being campers in the game, become accustomed to having a poor internet connection but I will never become desensitised to the game fcuking you over.

Having enemies spawn behind you in safe areas or spawning with enemies looking at you is just maddening. I had 3 games of dom in a row where the game just kicked me over and over. Maddening doesn't even begin to describe it.

Count yourself lucky!

I can't get any game on my own. You'd think there's 7 other people in Malta who want to play COD.

ha ha, i finally got on but when i try by the find a game method i get nothing but when i go through the list of people i met/played against i finally got one that was playing online so just joined that session and all's good....except if you leave the lobby you got to do that search player ****e all over again as it is still showing no games found :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Finally got a MOAB today in infected, yes easy MOAB i know. But the amount of abuse I got after it was unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Anyone finding the game resetting their stats mid way through a game for no reason....twice last night game froze said looking for new host when it came back on I was the only one who had everything zero'd, know it's not much but I was actually doing alright for once and getting fairly positive K/D!

Advertisement