Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

AdamD wrote: »
    Struggling to play public games now, they've done something to the spawns and they just flat out don't work in anything but ctf anymore. You spawn everywhere :/

also, whys gun games not a public playlist? :(

I dunno its a great mode, was brilliant on blops.

i dont know if i love or hate infected, had some fun games earlier but its annoying as well. the juggernaut one is crap prefer the pp09m1 or fmg9 ones, its simple to take in xp by just hiding and then barreling through a wave of infected with tac insertions down, gimme all the xp!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Anyone else having server problems right now?
    Am connected with upc Dublin southside and the connection went there ten mins ago.
    Anyone experiencing same trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

panama wrote: »
    Anyone else having server problems right now?
    Am connected with upc Dublin southside and the connection went there ten mins ago.
    Anyone experiencing same trouble?

I just got off now, was on all night from about 8 o clock and had no problems.. Well other than crap host,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Why does the sentry gun not add to your kill streak? Do they only deem airbounre kills worthy of adding up to your next streak?!? Not that I use it much anymore just doesn't seem to be as effective as it used to in MW2 or BLOPS

Used to be the same on MW2 but there were certain circumstances where it would count. If you call in the first sentry and hadn't been killed.... I think. Not sure if it's the same in MW3.

Got a kill with a predator from a care pack a while back that counted towards the pointstreak. Not sure how it happened must have got an assist or blown someone up with a car or something or maybe it just glitched out.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Struggling to play public games now, they've done something to the spawns and they just flat out don't work in anything but ctf anymore. You spawn everywhere :/

also, whys gun games not a public playlist? :(

CTF is unplayable on MW3. Was fun on BOPS and MW2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 chucktesta

Really enjoying infected, mad fun however i worry about the people playing it.

The initial infected lad was gone from his controller so everyone just kept killing him while he stood there, didnt realise he wasent moving so i put down me claymore killed myself and got a triple knife kill straight away. How people can even bare to just go around looking for a dud player is beyond me. Another time on the striker jugg the initial infected lad was getting his kicked (as always on that loadout) Said feck this is crap him just being constantly killed, found him on his own just jumped infront of him while he shot away and got killed. Then proceeded to kick ass and finally won a game with that loadout as infected.

Can be a very fun mode when ya dont end up with a load of moad hunters, its worse then the nuke.

Also nothing more sarisfyling then infecting someone and immediately hear em going nooooooo on the mic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Got a nice triple and knife kill with the MP412, but of course the theatre didn't record it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

CTF is unplayable on MW3. Was fun on BOPS and MW2.

CTF is the best mode on mw3. Public CTF is only made bad by the players who decide a 6 man defence makes sense when they're losing 2-0.

CTF is the only respawn mode with working spawns

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

CTF is the only respawn mode with working spawns

only reason for that is because there is a spawn delay.

ugglasdav wrote: »
    only reason for that is because there is a spawn delay.
    Nope...We've tested the spawns with respawn delay on ctf/domo/demo/sabo and ctf is the only one that works well on this game.

• Advertisement

Love getting hardline as my 3rd perk on the infected speciist, reaaaaaaaaally helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Played tdm last night when my internet wasn't self harming and there was about 10 players all with the same clan tags in the lobby using classes like this and sitting in corners.

193901.jpg

This "player" has 203 hours played, plays with a clan, but still has a negative K/D.

I'd rather snort bellybutton lint than be back in that lobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Assasin on every class,and you know it's not there air support class cos they haven't got blind eye PRO

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

he's l33t though, not a stinger to be found, cos shooting down air support is for noobs who dont use assassin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Wow. That's unreal.

Me, Scarecrow and Dave had 2 games in a row with peoples loadouts like that. Knocked off the Xbox in frustration.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Im honestly surprised he doesn't have dead mans hand on any of the classes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

You ppl take other peoples classes too srs...it's only a f*cking game ffs.

If you can't beat them, join 'em...i assure you, you won't be sent to the gallows.

Would be pretty embarrassed if I couldn't beat them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Assasin on every class,and you know it's not there air support class cos they haven't got blind eye PRO

The reason they haven't got pro blind eye is she (it's a she) hasn't bothered herself to ever use a launcher.
    You ppl take other peoples classes too srs...it's only a f*cking game ffs.

If you can't beat them, join 'em...i assure you, you won't be sent to the gallows.

I've moaned about people in the mw2 and the black ops thread and it's healthy to vent spleen now and then. Just like it's healthy to mention things when something good has happened in the sunshine and lollypops threads. You share something, I share something, it's all out in the open.

It may only be a game but it still is frustrating on occasion, people have bad days in work or in their personal life and they vent in Ranting and raving but the posters there are more sympathetic than to act like pigeons saying "it's only a X or Y" or offering such pearls of wisdom like "if you can't beat them, join em".

The next part is spoken in the manner of Cicero from Skyrim:
    Cicero: Yes, yes, YES, I can see, it's becoming clearer. Ah-Ha, it's become clear to me now, I realised that all this time I want to spend hours sitting in the corner in a game and continue to guard this doorway far away from the objective!
    Doorway: *remains inanimate*
    Cicero: OH what a fool was poor, poor Cicero to ignore you. Yes precious doorway, you're safe now, I'll protect you...... Do you love me doorway?
    You DO! I love you too. Let me kiss you. OH HOW I LOVE DOORWAY!
    *Steps back from the brink*

This is the megabitch thread, where people bitch. Get used to it or jog on. If you feel offended by the manner of this post, here is a pre-emptive sincere apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

yimrsg wrote: »
    This is the megabitch thread, where people bitch. Get used to it or jog on. If you feel offended by the manner of this post, here is a pre-emptive sincere apology.

Well said good sir!!

193949.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That was quality

Didnt see much ak47 so said id finally give it a go.....and now i know why haha.

Classic ak47 recoil times infiinity, ill rank it up a bit tho

People voting for Fallen over Lockdown :|

**** like this didnt happen on old cods

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

People voting for Outpost, ever.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Awww. I like outpost.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Weirdest thing happened there on ground war on lockdown
    The whole opposite team started to freeze in front of me,happened for about 3 or 4 seconds then there was a host migration.as far as I know my team were moving around grand.
    I'll surely get reported for hacking now

Awww. I like outpost.

Would have been a nice big map if they didnt trow in a fecking mountain in the middle of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

No point playing at the weekends anymore, played 5 or 6 games there and every single one was just quick-scoping or camping in corners. Had to turn it off before I went insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Done with it, cant play anymore. Went back to MW2 on Saturday night and my insanity was cured!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Weirdest thing happened there on ground war on lockdown
    The whole opposite team started to freeze in front of me,happened for about 3 or 4 seconds then there was a host migration.as far as I know my team were moving around grand.
    I'll surely get reported for hacking now

Same thing happend me on mw2,but in that 3/4 seconds,i was after wiping the opposite team out and had an ac-130 on the way:D,got about 3 messages saying i was being reported:pac:

Advertisement