Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

I mean TDM is the most popular and has the most players in it for a reason and to include a gametype like dom which is completely different is stupid in my opinion!
    Ive always liked blops regardless of all the hate it gets but how IW made blops look like a better game amazes me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I mean TDM is the most popular and has the most players in it for a reason and to include a gametype like dom which is completely different is stupid in my opinion!
    Ive always liked blops regardless of all the hate it gets but how IW made blops look like a better game amazes me! :)

Ye I just want to play for kills just nice and simple, I also don't have the patients in some games modes where you have to wait to respawn it drives me mad!.

Barebones is a huge huge letdown in mw3 the way you have to play other game modes in between tdm, what were IW thinking.

I play barebones to escape all the bullsh*t crap in the air etc at least in barebones you have to earn your kills.

Blops is better hands down a lot more enjoyable game with better game modes/ranking/less hectic so you had to actually have a bit of skill to do well unlike MW2 and 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

Ye I just want to play for kills just nice and simple, I also don't have the patients in some games modes where you have to wait to respawn it drives me mad!

Ya same as, All I want to do is kill some skinnys and isint that the point of a FPS?? I have no interest in capping flags and stuff really so stay away from the objective based games but each for their own, Theres no fun in that for me, would way prefer to be shooting someone or throwing knifes at them than standing up taking a flag and getting points for it but each to their own. Dont really like kill confirmed either TBH, Wish that had made a few seperate playlists for mercenery tdm and mercenery kill confirmed. Dont see why you couldnt respect someones opinion because they play tdm. Its only a game at the end of the day, I would find it hard to take any opinion seriously if COD meant that much to the person, its supposed to be a bit of craic at the end of the day.

Anyway this is the megabitch thread so I better do some bitching or ye'll be saying im a troll.

Maps, Lag, Type 95, Fmg9's, boosters, headglitchers, quickscopers, spawns, campers, support streaks, dead mans hand and everything else about the game.....Pure scutter!!

Over and out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Ya same as, All I want to do is kill some skinnys and isint that the point of a FPS?? I have no interest in capping flags and stuff really so stay away from the objective based games but each for their own, Theres no fun in that for me, would way prefer to be shooting someone or throwing knifes at them than standing up taking a flag and getting points for it but each to their own.

I'm the exact opposition.. hate kill tdm.. I much prefer fighting to hold down an objective instead of just running around looking for badies!

Its a good point that it is a FPS so killing s the main objective but I just prefer the challenge of trying to outplay rather than just outshoot the enemy!

Maps, Lag, Type 95, Fmg9's, boosters, headglitchers, quickscopers, spawns, campers, support streaks, dead mans hand and everything else
    about the game.....Pure scutter!!

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

hypermuse wrote: »
    I'm the exact opposition.. hate kill tdm.. I much prefer fighting to hold down an objective instead of just running around looking for badies!

Its a good point that it is a FPS so killing s the main objective but I just prefer the challenge of trying to outplay rather than just outshoot the enemy!

+1

Each for their own sure. The objective games are very hard to play solo tho. I used to play dom a bit in blops but if you met a party you would always get wiped out. Still play TDM mostly and drop zone since they brought it in. Im happy once im shooting someone!! The people playing objective games for kills are probably worse than the normal tdm players...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

The people playing objective games for kills are probably worse than the normal tdm players...

oh dont get me started on them!!

the amount of times I've played dom and a "team-mate" who aint capped one flag the whole game!! gets very frustrating!

The amount of times I've sent a message saying go play tdm is a tad excessive!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

hypermuse wrote: »
    The people playing objective games for kills are probably worse than the normal tdm players...

oh dont get me started on them!!

the amount of times I've played dom and a "team-mate" who aint capped one flag the whole game!! gets very frustrating!

The amount of times I've sent a message saying go play tdm is a tad excessive!!
    It's a pity you can't have "go play TDM" and just paste n send, I really like playing Dom on all cod games but it pisses me off when people don't play the objective

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

What is with the constant stream F*cking "Infection lobby!" invites!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

AGB_Ghost wrote: »

whats that all about been wondering my self got a challenge/title come up saying infected looked it up and it says killed by a developer or someone who has been infected or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    spider_pig wrote: »
    whats that all about been wondering my self got a challenge/title come up saying infected looked it up and it says killed by a developer or someone who has been infected or something like that

PC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

IPAM wrote: »
    PC?

Infection game mode invites, so spammy, one guys called the EPICCZZ clan sent me 8 invites in 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 19,111 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

people still complain about quickscoping? There's been nothing wrong with it since COD 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Lost on a 55 win streak

:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Influx of noobs has thrown games way out, just went 39 / 5 / 12 on fallen TDM while the rest of my team were in single figure kills. Opposite team had one guy who went 32 kills..... no challenge = not fun.

Objective modes are normal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

hightower1 wrote: »
    Influx of noobs has thrown games way out, just went 39 / 5 / 12 on fallen TDM while the rest of my team were in single figure kills. Opposite team had one guy who went 32 kills..... no challenge = not fun.

well play another gamemode then, tdm has always been the noob mode.

NinjaK wrote: »
    well play another gamemode then, tdm has always been the noob mode.

Its the one mode I find people actually play the objective - to kill each other. Unlike DOM where people ignore the point of the game completely , just look @ the boards user videos thread... just full of people playing DOM and ignoring the game objectives totally in persuit or kills. :(

I got into playing dom for a while when on mw2 but gave up soon after when you loose matches that by rights you should never have lost cause dopes just want kills. At least in FFA or TDM people play the objective or the game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

hightower1 wrote: »
    Its the one mode I find people actually play the objective - to kill each other. Unlike DOM where people ignore the point of the game completely , just look @ the boards user videos thread... just full of people playing DOM and ignoring the game objectives totally in persuit or kills. :(

I got into playing dom for a while when on mw2 but gave up soon after when you loose matches that by rights you should never have lost cause dopes just want kills. At least in FFA or TDM people play the objective or the game.

na most players think its a game of hide and seek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

AdamD wrote: »
    Couldn't take your opinion seriously when all you want to play is tdm/kill confirmed.

look at me I'm a mlg pro............what a gob****e lol

seriously........what age are you?

look at me I'm a mlg pro............what a gob****e lol

seriously........what age are you?
    Post is full of irony.

• Advertisement

Post is full of irony.

I'm asking you a serious question.....what age are you?

I am 18, not sure how that is in any way relevant.

Not sure how you can question anybody's maturity given what you've just written.

I am 18, not sure how that is in any way relevant.

Not sure how you can question anybody's maturity given what you've just written.

Originally Posted by AdamD viewpost.gif
    Couldn't take your opinion seriously when all you want to play is tdm/kill confirmed.

yet this is a comment of a mature person :confused:

think before you post rubbish.........different people play different gamemodes.

Never claimed to be mature.

Though there actually is strong logic behind my reasoning. Somebody who only plays those 2 modes essentially has very little knowledge of the game and is playing it in its most simple, basic form.

Yes I play competitively, and due to this I know more than most. Don't expect me to dumb down my posts, or respect views which are simply incorrect. IE. people on these forums posting ridiculous **** like 'snipers are so overpowered omg' / 'constantly getting cross-mapped by smgs'.

Inb4hate

Never claimed to be mature.

Though there actually is strong logic behind my reasoning. Somebody who only plays those 2 modes essentially has very little knowledge of the game and is playing it in its most simple, basic form.

Yes I play competitively, and due to this I know more than most. Don't expect me to dumb down my posts, or respect views which are simply incorrect. IE. people on these forums posting ridiculous **** like 'snipers are so overpowered omg' / 'constantly getting cross-mapped by smgs'.

Inb4hate

maybe you should stick to the mlg thread then.......and stay out of this one :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lads, take yer flirtin to PM :P

IPAM wrote: »
    Lads, take yer flirtin to PM :P

For ****s and giggles Im gonna say we do the exact opposite, lets all take sides and shout "oi oi oioi!" FFFFIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!!

Come on Creasy, puck the face off him!!!! :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just lost back to back Sabo matches for the first time since WaW, though in fairness it was up against a full party of high prestige players all of whom were quite well organised and had their their try hard pants on it seemed. But... yeah... bunch of swines :p

sad-puppy-1.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Oh and yeah, if you use akimbo FMG's despite being fully aware of their OPness. You're more than likely a c........

I'll stop there :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I use them but I don't care tbh.

If I get killed he kills me with a OP gun If I kill him I kill him with a OP gun.

Evens :P

Jk lol

Advertisement