Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] - Megabitch Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    baby monitors...say what you want about assasin but they are only usable by boyscouts out on their jamboree.

if i ever pick up a gun with it i drop it like a hot spud cos i dont wanna be in anyones killcam with the poxy thing

i'm pretty much the same, i find them embarrassing. even worse, i've a friend an associate who plays a with the auld baby monitor attached when he camps playing Dom. He thinks i'm just slagging when I call him up on it :confused: 27 years of age :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

People always find some gun to give about. Use a type 95, you sweaty bastard. Use a shotgun, you retard running around with a shotgun. Use a sniper, see above posts.

It was the same in black ops, even when you run around knifing people :confused:

The Type 95 is on another level to pretty much every other gun in the game. It craps all over the M16 as a burst fire weapon and kills much more quickly than the ACR/similar.

People complain about quickscoping rather than sniper rifles per se. I know I had more than a few moments when I was using the SPAS where I'd get hitmarkers on a sniper close up and by the time I pumped it for the second round he'd quickscope me and OHK me - a shotgunner should never lose that one on one against a sniper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

They really have to buff the shotguns. I don't see what they have to lose by doing so.

with the shotguns the way they are, all it does is encourage people to use the SMGs for close range kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Downturn has to be up there with the worst maps in Cod history.

I find Carbon and the shopping Mall one to be far worse.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

V9 wrote: »

Arkaden? Best map in it,imo.each to their own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Arkaden? Best map in it,imo.each to their own

I dunno, Mission around B is SPAS heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Downturn has to be up there with the worst maps in Cod history.

I dunno man.. most of the maps are pretty bad.. Genuinely, not fantastic at all
    V9 wrote: »

I think Arkaden is one the best maps in MW3 multiplayer!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

hypermuse wrote: »
    I think Arkaden is one the best maps in MW3 multiplayer!

i think Arkaden is the best of a bad bunch, and interchange. Love using a sniper rifle and acting like a jerk on interchange.

Has anybody else experienced a ridiculously long range dual fmg kill? On Seatown last night a guy was by the round tower place looking out one of the two windows, i was at the house at the opposite side after calling in a kill streak and as soon as i'm in the open i'm dead. on killcam it's a frickin dual machine pistol i get shot with?? :confused:
    made my night that:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I dunno man.. most of the maps are pretty bad.. Genuinely, not fantastic at all
    Aye I know that like. Only 2-3 maps I genuinely like. Maps are poor in general but I think that Downturn is just a sham. Two buildings either side with a f*ckload of doorways, some rubble and cars at the ends of the map, then a sh*tty dark passage which is a nightmare to cap B for in domination due to the multiple camping spots.

It's on a par with Crisis in Bops for sh*tness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

The maps must be the worst and least memorable in any cod game so far, you can tell that the chief map designer left IW since MW2. That and the non existant spawn system lets the game down. 402 talks about "tweaking" the spawn system, they need to actually put one in the game first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Shotguns in this game blow my mind, it must have been impossible to get a kill with the spas before they got buffed. A sniper with an acog is a better close range weapon than a shotgun, for one shot kills!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

If it's only Irish people i'm getting matched with i have to say they're the worst possible players i've seen this Game is 10x worse than Black Ops for camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Spike2010 wrote: »
    If it's only Irish people i'm getting matched with i have to say they're the worst possible players i've seen this Game is 10x worse than Black Ops for camping.

Ye camping is beyond a joke it's because the game is so reliant on killstreaks so people just camp. They said it was gona be gun v gun, it's no where near it, cod 4 was gun v gun!.

It's not as hectic as mw2 but none the less it's hectic and unbalanced just not as bad as mw2.

The maps , and respawing combined with the above makes it the worst cod in its history basically it's just a sh*t game. I think IW are getting found out big time they have there money Ye but very few are enjoying this game.

Blops was much better, hands down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ye camping is beyond a joke it's because the game is so reliant on killstreaks so people just camp. They said it was gona be gun v gun, it's no where near it, cod 4 was gun v gun!.

It's not as hectic as mw2 but none the less it's hectic and unbalanced just not as bad as mw2.

The maps , and respawing combined with the above makes it the worst cod in its history basically it's just a sh*t game. I think IW are getting found out big time they have there money Ye but very few are enjoying this game.

Gah, last nights session was nothing more than a clusterfcuk. The amount of camping that went on, regardless of what gamemode I was playing, was rediculous. I got so frustrated in the final 3-4 games, I just set up camp myself. Rediculously boring.

I could leave the game for a week after last night.

Oh and I've decided I don't like the FAD. Once I get it to L29 (currently L.27), it's out the door. P90 or PP90 ftmfw.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Hi

Yea camping is getting bad, I was playing domination last night and I don’t think people get the idea of the game to get the flags and not just stay on the outside racking up kills, do they know it is not just about killing people, if they what to play like that why don’t they play Free for all or Team deathmatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Delboy007 wrote: »
    I was playing domination last night and I don’t think people get the idea of the game to get the fags...

Now thats a game I have never seen before... which kind of domination where you playing?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Bohrio wrote: »
    Now thats a game I have never seen before... which kind of domination where you playing?? :)

I was playing hardcore domination, ah sorry just read back my post and I had put down fags (now I don’t think there would ever be a game like that)

Thanks for pointing that out to me, no way did I mean to put that in there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Gah, last nights session was nothing more than a clusterfcuk. The amount of camping that went on, regardless of what gamemode I was playing, was rediculous. I got so frustrated in the final 3-4 games, I just set up camp myself. Rediculously boring.

Oh and I've decided I don't like the FAD. Once I get it to L29 (currently L.27), it's out the door. P90 or PP90 ftmfw.

ye i know what you mean, i think black ops got it right with the score per minute because it actually had a good effect on camping... i mean for your score to be high you had to get loads of kills etc so if there was nothing happening on one side of the map where someone is camping they would have to move on to get there score per minute higher!

dont get me wrong theres always going to be camping in any cod, FPS game but the level of camping in mw3 where you have 2s and 3s of people in buildings at the end of the map is a joke.

but i know what you mean about being frustrated im on the verge of buying the last map pack for black ops (which i missed) and just playing that, theres plenty still playing blops.
    Yea camping is getting bad, I was playing domination last night and I don’t think people get the idea of the game to get the flags and not just stay on the outside racking up kills, do they know it is not just about killing people, if they what to play like that why don’t they play Free for all or Team deathmatch.

agree 100 per cent bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I just sent a tweet to fourzerotwo asking him about the EMP and why it flashes the teams screen an not the enemy team, I will let you guys what he says.

If you want to Re-Tweet it so more of a chance he will see it then good stuff.

@Balfie_ is me..

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Yeah they said they wanted more gun on gun and less camping, then they took out marathon pro! Wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

craze7 wrote: »
    Yeah they said they wanted more gun on gun and less camping, then they took out marathon pro! Wtf?

*cough* extreme conditioning *cough*

What you think extreme conditioning is?? I'll give ya a clue.. It doesn't come after extreme shampooing! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

*cough* extreme conditioning *cough*

What you think extreme conditioning is?? I'll give ya a clue.. It doesn't come after extreme shampooing! :p

unlimited sprint is gone though :(

LakesKeane wrote: »
    unlimited sprint is gone though :(

Even Pro makes ya just climb obstacles faster, doesn't make it unlimited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

FutureGuy wrote: »

I already have. Been sitting there for over a week now. I just don't have the will to turn on the xbox. I honestly don't know how this entertains anyone over the age of 18, let alone those who have bought the editions of years past....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

I admit even with the new mobility system marathon would have been awesome, I honestly think Kick should have been reserved for Assault Rifles shotguns and LMG's and not SMG's, since the whole point of SMG's are that they should have a good bit of kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

What the fcuk is that double pistol yoke which you automatically die from in a 1 on 1?

SantryRed wrote: »
    What the fcuk is that double pistol yoke which you automatically die from in a 1 on 1?

Akimbo FMG or something... Feckin piss take off seriously over powered!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    Even Pro makes ya just climb obstacles faster, doesn't make it unlimited!

Ya I know, marathon pro in mw2 was unlimited sprint. That was ****e though. MLC witches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Playing tonight. Two guys camping on dome, first fella finished 60for 2 the other 42 for 3. Both seemed to have air support up constantly. I couldn't shoot it down fast enough. Really put me off tonight.
    Turned it off to watch the soccer and that isn't going well either. Time to buy assassins creed :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I must be the worst level 66 player ever, I just cannot get the hang of this game. I want amazing at blops but I was ok,I just cannot seem to perfect my game in mw3.

Advertisement