Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milk Rounds 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭moonbino

wez99950 wrote: »
    RizzleKick wrote: »
    Got a little nervous from that post above so rang AC to check out the situation I just asked when the offers were expected to be out and she said tomorrow so we can hang in for another few hours!!:eek:

See, now, I have read this post, understood this post. And YET i still have the fear. I keep thinking, sure they 'might' ring today even though they have specifically told you they will be contacting people tomorrow. And now that i've thought this, they definitely won't ring today.

Mad. Absolute madness. :eek:

Lol. Good luck tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RizzleKick

wez99950 wrote: »
    See, now, I have read this post, understood this post. And YET i still have the fear. I keep thinking, sure they 'might' ring today even though they have specifically told you they will be contacting people tomorrow. And now that i've thought this, they definitely won't ring today.

Mad. Absolute madness. :eek:

Sure I rang and I'm still terrified!!Anybody have any idea how they will contact us??Will they ring the successful candidates or will we all get letters.....just thinking that the interview offers were all posted so maybe they prefer this approach??

Have to agree with you.....MADNESS!!!!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brumbram6

RizzleKick wrote: »
    Sure I rang and I'm still terrified!!Anybody have any idea how they will contact us??Will they ring the successful candidates or will we all get letters.....just thinking that the interview offers were all posted so maybe they prefer this approach??

Have to agree with you.....MADNESS!!!!!:confused:

Ring - ring!!! pfo's will be sent out via post

And I know I didn't get it, just know it!!! Why am I still nervous about 2moro?? joining the madness club :confused:

irkalein wrote: »
    Ring - ring!!! pfo's will be sent out via post

Definatly??hmmmm nobody has gotten a call yet either right??so tomorrow could be D-day for everything!!So nerve-wrecking!!

• Advertisement

irkalein...I have the feeling the confused group will be much bigger by tomorrow morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭pandas

I havent heard from Evershed. I interviewed with them and still havent gotten PFO, nothing in post this morning!! Was thinking about ringing them? Good or bad idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭irishgirl23

pandas wrote: »
    I havent heard from Evershed. I interviewed with them and still havent gotten PFO, nothing in post this morning!! Was thinking about ringing them? Good or bad idea?

I would ring them only I'm at work, why not? Nothing to lose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Yoshimi1983

Hi guys

I am in same position as ye. I just want to clarify that arthur cox give offers by phone call or mail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dylankay

Arthur Cox are calling!

• Advertisement

congrats!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dylankay

Thanks....I am absolutely thrilled....best of luck everyone only got my call 15 minutes ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 limbolady

Hi guys, just confirming that Frys has a back up list and that they are still offering. I got an offer today at 3 o'clock. There is a dinner on Wednesday night and we have to confirm acceptance by Friday. I know 3 people who have alternative offers and who are not taking Frys. So if you have not yet received a PFO you could still be in with a very good chance of receiving an offer. Best of Luck and thanks so much to everyone for all your helpful posts, you have kept me sane over the past two weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭wez99950

dylankay wrote: »
    Thanks....I am absolutely thrilled....best of luck everyone only got my call 15 minutes ago!

Thats fantastic news - congrats!
    As the clock nears 6pm I fear my outcome is a pfo.

Ah sure, next time round perhaps!

No news...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LawNerd2011

Got my call around 6.40 from a different law firm last year. Hang in there!

P.S. If only one person's received a phone call thus far, perhaps they will be phoning around tomorrow morning as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 xx29xx

Only just got a call and they still have more to go. Don't lose hope!

xx29xx wrote: »

Congrats!

dylankay wrote: »
    Arthur Cox are calling!

Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Legal2011

How do you know they had more to call? Do you think it is too late now?

• Advertisement

Congrats to those of you who got your AC offers!!!:D

Presume the PFO is sitting waiting for delivery tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭birdie89

congrats to everyone who got cox tonight!

has anyone heard from DE today regarding 2nd round interviews? i know they are interviewing on thurs and i still havnt heard a thing....not even a pfo like some others! the not knowing is killing me!

She said she had to make more calls.

She said she had to make more calls.

thanks congrats!

Congrats to all who secured a TC this year! It's 8pm so I doubt AC have me on their list. If you still have FE1s I'll see you in that forum. For those in the same boat with me, see you at the panic station same time next year :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭frustratedTC

What you all wear for these drinks things?

I have no idea, looked in town today couldn't find anything

I have no idea, looked in town today couldn't find anything

Just wondering why you were looking for an outfit today? Did you know you were going to get AC or just very confident?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭frustratedTC

Well some places gave out offers last wk so they've events this wk!

• Advertisement

different event

Advertisement