Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapshot of your story - FM 12

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Managed to come from 2-1 down on aggregate to beat Athletico Madrid 2-0 in the return fixture in the CL Quarter final.

The game then crashed. :mad:

I'm gonna keep playing the game until I win it again. I don't care if that's cheating but I think I'm entitled to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Was in 21st place in Blue Square Premier, in the relegation zone and 1 point from being safe on the last day of the league.

Managed to rally the troops and pulled off a victory on the last day of the season while the team above me only drew to survive another year in the BSP! Delighted!

Now to get rid of all the feckers who think they're too big for the club and get in all the league 1 loans :P

Onwards to the League 2 promotion!

Well I made it through to the semi finals after drawing with Athletico and getting through on the away goals. Arsenal are the best in England and tore me apart. Bayern Munich went on to win the cup and in doing so, did the 3 in a row! I can't see how I'll win the champions league with the homegrown rule.

LOI is the 20th best league in the world and is above the Championship!

Waterford are the 28th richest club in the world at €111 million.

I'm dealing with clubs left, right and centre trying to buy my players. I just keep rejecting them!

Serbia just won the 2034 World Cup. O.o

And my 20 year old Australian centre back has won the best young player at the world cup.

As long as there is the rule about Irish players in the CL squad, then I can't see myself ever winning it with Waterford United. :( So frustrating.
    The club just isn't getting the recognition and players it deserves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

How are you still playing it? I gave up as it was taking too long to do even a day in the game!

What the hell would you be doing to not be able to do a day in the game?!

I browse the net and stuff when I'm waiting for it to load so I move at a slowish pace but I definitely get through a few in-game weeks in a day that I play it.

I was hoping Man United would offer me a job as I declared interest but nope. The Waterford board or fans weren't angry at all, they were just hoping I'd stay!

Advertisement