Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapshot of your story - FM 12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

dulpit wrote: »
    Keep on having goals disallowed due to offside, very annoying - any ideas on how to stop this?

On a plus, we have 3 full internationals playing for St. Pats now, and have become very diverse, our main 16 players include 5 Irish, 1 Dutch, 3 Northern Irish, 1 Guinean, 2 Algerians, 1 English, 1 Welsh, 1 Turk and 1 Italian. :pac:

It's great signing foreign players but dont forget for Europe you need at least four players trained by your club and eight trained in your country. I had to leave four spaces in my Europa League squad due to having no first team players trained by the club. It's awful having to decide who to leave out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Ranking.png

Moving up in the world. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,287 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Keep on having goals disallowed due to offside, very annoying - any ideas on how to stop this?

On a plus, we have 3 full internationals playing for St. Pats now, and have become very diverse, our main 16 players include 5 Irish, 1 Dutch, 3 Northern Irish, 1 Guinean, 2 Algerians, 1 English, 1 Welsh, 1 Turk and 1 Italian. :pac:

It's great signing foreign players but dont forget for Europe you need at least four players trained by your club and eight trained in your country. I had to leave four spaces in my Europa League squad due to having no first team players trained by the club. It's awful having to decide who to leave out.
    Yup, although got caught last year too even though my team was mainly irish, as I didn't have players trained by club...

We'll manage...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Chavways wrote: »
    Ranking.png

Moving up in the world. :pac::pac:

You blacked out your name on the bottom and top but forgot to do it in the main part :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Chavways wrote: »
    The season has been going well.Top of the table but now this has happened:

Attachment not found.

Going to have to get in some new players.All of the people who are injured are first team players and all are out for at least 2 months each.

I see you have Dimitriou in your team as well. Unreal for me :) now a full Cypriot international. Has 13 goals in 20 games for me so far this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Playing as Marseille, sold Mandana, Valbuena and Remy and have brought in Artur Boruc, Gary Hooper, David Meyler and Younes Belhanda and Hugo Viana. I had no funds so just wanted to make the team mine! Made sense selling my 3 best players haha.

Mc Love wrote: »
    You blacked out your name on the bottom and top but forgot to do it in the main part :pac::pac:

Woops.Oh well, my secret is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

My training facilities have gone from 5 silver starts to 3 gold stars!

The IPD just up 10 places and is now the 27th best league in the world and is on par with the Championship!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    My training facilities have gone from 5 silver starts to 3 gold stars!

The IPD just up 10 places and is now the 27th best league in the world and is on par with the Championship!

Nice work... What year you in now?

Nice work... What year you in now?

2024!

My star striker has broken his ankle. Mad rush to find a loan replacement. :(

Another one of my strikers is a complete sick note too.

I've just accepted the role of Wales manager too as I've never managed an international team in any FM game.

• Advertisement

International management is a joke = clear indication that I have never done well with it.

6 first team injuries. :mad:

I'm fit to kill!!

All of those injuries and I'm trying to find a striker on loan.

Then a bid comes in for my best left winger who can play as a striker and the boards accepts the bid!! GAAAHH! :(

I won my first two games as Wales manager by two goals each! :D

Sweet mother of jesus, my finest moment in FM12 so far! City are the current PL champions! That's 3 points on the board now!

284024_10152158165595307_1812014263_n.jpg

And only 5,200 showed up too :D

They were all the seated poshwits! There's 4,800 standing space like!

They were all the seated poshwits! There's 4,800 standing space like!

Yeah I still only have 250 seats with over 4k standing!

Waterford United won their 9th Premier Division title in a row by 19 points. Can I make it 10 in a row?

I've noticed the prize money increasing every year.

Premier Division now up to 23rd position 4 behind the championship but on the same reputation.

Limerick have also moved up to 31st in Europe - I bet come the end of the season we will still be behind shamrock rovers

Also the team that finishes top will be entered into the group stages! Brilliant!!

• Advertisement

I've noticed the prize money increasing every year.

That's inflation for you... :pac:

Looks like St. Pat's are going to be knocked out of the Europa League in the 3rd Qualifying Round, we lost 3-1 to AZ Alkmaar in first leg, although we do have the return fixture at home. With all of the nonsense of cup matches and the few international players I have decimating my squad on a number of occasions we are already 9 points behind Shamrock Rovers - I think I'll be retiring from St. Pat's if we are knocked out, going to see if I can make my name across the water...

A league 1 team (can't remember who from where I am sitting) offered me a job at the start of their season, but I turned it down, kind of regretting missing out on that challenge...

Mc Love wrote: »
    Also the team that finishes top will be entered into the group stages! Brilliant!!

Does that mean you get the tonne of money that comes with qualifying through the qualifying rounds automatically by winning the league?

550866_10152162435125307_1564176666_n.jpg

:eek:

There was no indication of it happening!

How many teams from Ireland go on ot the Europa League qualifiers? Trying to keep in and around the top so I can secure some extra income.

Mine it's one CL place and 2 EL places.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

550866_10152162435125307_1564176666_n.jpg

:eek:

There was no indication of it happening!
    You got the stadium named after you! I never get that no matter how successfull I am!

Nice work...
    I am a jealous panda here...

F*ck you Rovers! :D

416835_10152162672055307_528788459_n.jpg

F*ck you Rovers! :D

416835_10152162672055307_528788459_n.jpg

Cork City :(

• Advertisement

Congrats Mars Bar!! How long did it take to surpass them bastards?

I rejected a bid for a player, agent wants improved deal, go to offer new deal and agent says client isnt interested in renewing! GAH!

Advertisement