Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gays want to take over the rest of Society?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

The_Thing wrote: »
    Real men don't stick their dicks up other mens assholes.

Real men stick their dicks in anything :P

(and I can say that)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Lavezzi wrote: »
    Completely agree with most of the article. If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder. Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're having homosexual presidential candidates?? Talk about tipping the scale. I'm not saying homosexuality is debilitating in the same way as other mental illnesses are. But how can we stand opposed to political corruption and then consider electing someone whose fundamental psychology is corrupted? Gays deserve equal rights as much as any other regular person does. But such a position should be closed to them without question. We need those in the lime-light to set a moral example to others. 'Normalizing' it just influences the idea of 'choosing' your own sexuality onto vulnerable young minds.

Also, to even question whether gays should be aloud to adopt is sick and shows how brainwashed and morally corrupted the Irish liberal sheeple truly are.
    Woah.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Teclo wrote: »
    Whine, whine, whine. The reaction here just proves what he was getting at... the gay political agenda of warning people 'if you don't believe what we believe you have no right to express your opinion'.
    Who said you have no right expressing your opinion. You have every right to express your opinion. But if your opinion isnt well though out and people pull you up on it, dont act all precious and moan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Read it, sickened by it.

Complete hunk of **** from a so called "legitimate" newspaper.
    Indo is a turd. A more polished turd than its sibling the herald, but a turd nonetheless.

All the clicks on that link help accumulate page impressions which help them attract advertising. Better to just quote **** like this imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Completely agree with most of the article. If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder. Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're having homosexual presidential candidates?? Talk about tipping the scale. I'm not saying homosexuality is debilitating in the same way as other mental illnesses are. But how can we stand opposed to political corruption and then consider electing someone whose fundamental psychology is corrupted? Gays deserve equal rights as much as any other regular person does. But such a position should be closed to them without question. We need those in the lime-light to set a moral example to others. 'Normalizing' it just adversely affects vulnerable young minds.

Also, to even question whether gays should be allowed to adopt is sick and shows how brainwashed and morally corrupted the Irish liberals truly are.

Your ideas are seriously out of date, morally bankrupt and frankly sickening in the 21st century

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Completely agree with most of the article. If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder. Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're having homosexual presidential candidates?? Talk about tipping the scale. I'm not saying homosexuality is debilitating in the same way as other mental illnesses are. But how can we stand opposed to political corruption and then consider electing someone whose fundamental psychology is corrupted? Gays deserve equal rights as much as any other regular person does. But such a position should be closed to them without question. We need those in the lime-light to set a moral example to others. 'Normalizing' it just adversely affects vulnerable young minds.

Also, to even question whether gays should be allowed to adopt is sick and shows how brainwashed and morally corrupted the Irish liberals truly are.

We'll all be praying for you tonight Lavezzi.

Just a quick question though, what other positions do you regard as inappropriate for the mentally deranged or homosexual to hold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder.

Environmental disorder!? Not sure I understand that,since I can't seem to get my PC specs off, do you care to explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Oh Lavezzi, you're so hot when you're angry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder.

Tell that to my dogs.
    "Shep, get off rover, you have an environmental disorder"

If liberals could take off their PC specs,

Dahling, my PC specs are by Dolce and Gabbana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

Benny_Cake wrote: »
    Environmental disorder!? Not sure I understand that,since I can't seem to get my PC specs off, do you care to explain?
    He means all the sexy men he sees in the environment.
    It's his environment making him think like that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Environmental disorder, like smog? :confused:

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    The gay agenda? :pac:

The one where the gays want to recruit your kids and the fact that, because you're straight and there's a gay guy in the room he automaticallly fancies you and wants to do gay sex things to you!

You know, the gay agenda!

Completely agree with most of the article. If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder. Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're having homosexual presidential candidates?? Talk about tipping the scale.

How the bejaysis is that "tipping the scales"? Everyone in this country has the legal right to become a presidential candidate as long as they get nominated. Would you like to deny homosexuals in this country that legal right?
    I'm not saying homosexuality is debilitating in the same way as other mental illnesses are. But how can we stand opposed to political corruption and then consider electing someone whose fundamental psychology is corrupted?

What defines psychological corruption? If you're trying to say that people like me function in our everyday lives (outside the bedroon of course:rolleyes:) is a capacity that's any different from a straight person, or are less capable of reasoning than any straight person, then beware, I shall ring roads around you 'till next Sunday.
    But such a position should be closed to them without question. We need those in the lime-light to set a moral example to others. 'Normalizing' it just adversely affects vulnerable young minds.

So gay people should be denied the same rights as other Irish citizens, why? And how exactly are "vulnerable young minds" effected? Are you trying to suggest that homosexuality is a choice?

How is it sick? Studies have show that the development of children in families with same-sex parents isn't effected. Here are just a few peer-reviewed papers on that issue;

http://www.famigliearcobaleno.org/public/documenti/file/How-Does-the-Gender-of-Parents-Matter.pdf
    http://www.nllfs.org/images/uploads/pdf/NLLFS-children-in-planned-lesbian-families-2008.pdf
    http://www.narcis.nl/publication/RecordID/oai:uva.nl:307079
    http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2010/06/07/peds.2009-3153.full.pdf+html
    http://home.medewerker.uva.nl/e.m.hakvoort/bestanden/Bos_Hakvoort_2007.pdf
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2807026/
    http://people.virginia.edu/~cjp/articles/fp09.pdf
    http://www.famigliearcobaleno.org/public/documenti/file/Same-Sex-Parenting-and-Child-Development.pdf
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00714.x/full
    http://www.meerdangewenst.nl/documenten/AJOP.pdf
    http://www.nllfs.org/images/uploads/pdf/NLLFS-4-interviews-with-10-year-olds-2005.pdf
    http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/109/2/341.full?ijkey=cc46de37a651efc79af4104e0f6c302e03b8d796
    http://journals.lww.com/jrnldbp/Abstract/2005/06000/Lesbian_Mothers,_Gay_Fathers,_and_Their_Children_.12.aspx

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Completely agree with most of the article. If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder.
    Indeed, the government have been adding gay to water for years :rolleyes:
    Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're having homosexual presidential candidates?? Talk about tipping the scale. I'm not saying homosexuality is debilitating in the same way as other mental illnesses are. But how can we stand opposed to political corruption and then consider electing someone whose fundamental psychology is corrupted? Gays deserve equal rights as much as any other regular person does. But such a position should be closed to them without question. We need those in the lime-light to set a moral example to others. 'Normalizing' it just adversely affects vulnerable young minds.
    Wonderful contradiction of ideas there, gay people are mentally corrupt but deserve the same rights as "regular" people? If you take sexual preferences out of the equation, how exactly are they mentally corrupt?

Is it not corrupt to disallow people for certain jobs purely based on their sexuality?
    Yeah, much better to display contempt towards a section of society based on who they share their bed with. If only we could be as "healthy" as you
    :rolleyes:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

1a5c5c7d-70b9-4ae7-a15e-d5e29108757f.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

MrStuffins wrote: »
    The one where the gays want to recruit your kids and the fact that, because you're straight and there's a gay guy in the room he automaticallly fancies you and wants to do gay sex things to you!

You know, the gay agenda!

Or gaygenda for short.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

How is it sick? Studies have show that the development of children in families with same-sex parents isn't effected. Here are just a few peer-reviewed papers on that issue

pfft.. Jesus is the only one true peer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

I don't get it.
    I read the article, realised it was ****, stopped reading, took note of the author's name and made a mental note to not read him again, and moved on.
    Does liberal offence-taking trump conservative offence-taking.

I don't get it.
    I read the article, realised it was ****, stopped reading, took note of the author's name and made a mental note to not read him again, and moved on.
    Does liberal offence-taking trump conservative offence-taking.

possibly, if thats ok with you?

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Or gaygenda for short.

I felt that the following video reflects the general theme of this thead:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

oohhhh im getting my popcorn for this , well done sir, this is far better than i could ever manage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

koth wrote: »
    Yeah, much better to display contempt towards a section of society based on who they share their bed with. If only we could be as "healthy" as you

This just defines the corrupted de-moralized state of modern Irish...

A person's sexual orientation has a lot more to do with it than just sex. I know this is hard for you to understand since you've adapted to our almost gender-less individualist society.

Also, the shaming tactics going on in here are just plain embarrassing..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

A person's sexual orientation has a lot more to do with it than just sex. I know this is hard for you to understand since you've adapted to our almost gender-less individualist society.

Yes everyone who has an opinion that differs from yours is morally corrupt. Have you ever though to yourself that maybe its not the gays that have a mental disorder, its yourself.

• Moderators Posts: 51,726 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I know, it's just terrible of me to question if your objection to gay people is based on nothing more than irrational hatred.

And I asked you to elaborate, but you don't seem to be able to.

If you can read this, you're too close!

A person's sexual orientation has a lot more to do with it than just sex.

I and almost every poster here would agree with this sentense. But i'm guessing you mean something different to what we would mean.

Please, elaborate on this point if you will. Enlighten us!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Completely agree with most of the article.

Good of your to warn people about that at the start of your post i must say.

Would love to see some papers that have studied this environmental disorder concept.
    Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're having homosexual presidential candidates??

40 years ago women were not allowed to vote, and now we have female presidents. Disgusting stuff.
    Talk about tipping the scale. I'm not saying homosexuality is debilitating in the same way as other mental illnesses are. But how can we stand opposed to political corruption and then consider electing someone whose fundamental psychology is corrupted?

Hmmmm....something offered as fact that is really opinion. Not a first for the internet sadly.
    Gays deserve equal rights as much as any other regular person does. But such a position should be closed to them without question. We need those in the lime-light to set a moral example to others. 'Normalizing' it just adversely affects vulnerable young minds.

So what you are saying is that gays deserve equal rights, but not really?

Once again, why are we pushing perceived societal norms as being the normal? Makes no sense to me. If two people are capable of caring for and loving a child and choose to take that step, then fair play to them.

Oh, but i forgot...gay people are mentally ill.

How silly of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

You called homosexuality an "environmental disorder" - which you haven't explained as it happens. Don't get too upset if people pull you up on that.

I know, it's just terrible of me to question if your objection to gay people is based on nothing more than irrational hatred.

And I asked you to elaborate, but you don't seem to be able to.

its also based on outdated dogma and ignorance to be fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

So... You can have your opinion which you can't back up, but those you don't agree with and can back themselves up deserve to be dismissed... And the usual dumb "PC liberal" pot shots which display no thinking whatsoever.

Lol at gay agenda too - someone's uncomfortable with two men ****ing, so it's an "agenda". Stupid posts are funny.

People here think gay people deserve equal status because they aren't bigoted, that's all - don't take it personally...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

I have relations who are gay - and married. So I can speak with some degree of 'experience'. The most disturbing thing about this whole thread is the way people who disagree with any gay agenda/rights/pencil in as necessary are jumped on almost immediately and accused of being 'homophobic', 'out of touch' etc etc.

This is life people. Others are entitled to an opinion. Many people - believe it or not - are indeed shocked by the behaviour of many LGBT people. I personally think there is nothing worse than a bunch of people parading down a street protesting their 'gay pride'. FFS what is all that about. Is there a 'heterosexual pride' day? No.

Indeed many in the gay community are embarrassed - to put it mildly - by such behavior (but will not voice their opinion for fear of ridicule). Just as gays and their supporters think that same sex relationships is perfectly normal, a huge number of people think the complete opposite - and they don't post on boards.ie.

Myself? Yes, it was a bit of a shock when my relation came out first. But it did not change my relationship with - and love for - that family member. And never will.

But really, as a heterosexual person, married for many years, it almost feels nowadays that WE are the ones being viewed freaks by the gay community, simply because some of us don't agree. It is completely ridiculous.

Advertisement