Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gays want to take over the rest of Society?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

paddyandy wrote: »
    I do not care one bit about being Politically Correct
    Yes, the only reason people don't have an irrational hatred (like you have) of gay people is to be "politically correct"... :rolleyes:
    i feel DISGUSTED by two men at it.It's a natural instinctive reaction as old as Man himself rooted in a sense of decency.
    No it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I do not care one bit about being Politically Correct and deep inside me i feel DISGUSTED by two men at it.It's a natural instinctive reaction as old as Man himself rooted in a sense of decency.No amount of Legislation can change that natural Revulsion.I make no concessions at all i have no tolerance whatsoever.
    Thats your Issue, what exactly repulses you? the fact they are doing it or the fact your secretly turned on by it and that repuleses you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Thats your Issue, what exactly repulses you? the fact they are doing it or the fact your secretly turned on by it and that repuleses you?

He forgot to mention he was one of the two men :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I do not care one bit about being Politically Correct and deep inside me i feel DISGUSTED by two men at it.It's a natural instinctive reaction as old as Man himself rooted in a sense of decency.No amount of Legislation can change that natural Revulsion.I make no concessions at all i have no tolerance whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

You can have your opinion on the act of gay sex, and that's fine.

Frankly the idea of two guys going at it doesn't appeal to me either, so I just don't think about it.

However, the one part you're wrong about is that it's an "instinctive reaction as old as man", because Historically, it's just wrong.
    Believe it or not, the world was around a lot longer than St. Paul's writings in the Bible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

I'd just like to say I'm a bisexual and eh..I exist? In Ireland? Just in case your man who wrote the article is reading through this. We are actually out there. Do your research you stupid nit wit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Real men don't stick their dicks up other mens assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

gypsy_rose wrote: »
    I'd just like to say I'm a bisexual and eh..I exist? In Ireland? Just in case your man who wrote the article is reading through this. We are actually out there. Do your research you stupid nit wit

1) If you're a guy: ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

2) If you're a girl: Niiiiiiice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

The_Thing wrote: »
    Real men don't stick their dicks up other guys assholes.
    Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Your sig contradicts that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

So you're a catcher rather than a pitcher then? :pac:

Just the robot ones then? Feckin Skynet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Are guys who cornhole women real enough for you?:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Can't argue with that sort of logic /s

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Real men don't stick their dicks up other mens assholes.

Don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

\

What about two women?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

What the hell kinda artical is this? I seriously didn't think that the national newspapers that we have in this day and age would endorce this kinda thing. Never mind publish an artical from one of their writes about it.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/loud-and-proud-gays-want-to-take-over-rest-of-society-2920975.html

Disgraceful.

For a start - its the Indo' - a paper that see things many ways but often not the full truth!
    A simple further example of their trash would be the following:
    Sinn Fein's 'dirty tricks' campaign to thwart rival Gallagher was a failure
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/presidential-election/sinn-feins-dirty-tricks-campaign-to-thwart-rival-gallagher-was-a-failure-2921112.html

As one commentator below that article which missed (deliberate?) the point of McGuineness running (short version: to advance SF party and profile), was the following comment:
    This is a poor Journalism (could've been written by the FF PR team) it ignores the fact that the shinners did us all a service by showing the electorate who are notoriously slow, what the politically aware/educated already knew. That Gallagher was totally unsuitable. I'd like to thank SF on behalf of the Irish people, not that I voted for them!

Back further on topic though, the Indo' write their crap for one main reason and one reason only - as another posted on their site put it (after the same article mentioned above):
    Among all this hysteria let us not forget that there are 3 reasons why papers indulge in this type of activity.

1. Sales

2. Sales

3. Sales

Enough said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Why anyone buys "newspapers" anymore is beyond me.
    Yesterdays news today and loads of comment pieces that are often bettered by many of the posters on boards.

I suppose you have to lay something down for the puppy to pee on.....

• Advertisement

This could be the next American President

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mikom wrote: »
    Why anyone buys "newspapers" anymore is beyond me.
    Yesterdays news today and loads of comment pieces that are often bettered by many of the posters on boards.

I suppose you have to lay something down for the puppy to pee on.....

I agree to a certain extent but in the case of the likes of The Times and other substantial papers, they sometimes provide greater in-debt analysis of certain topics.
    Such articles do be written over a period of time, with longer time for considered assessment and better sources provided often.
    The likes of the often too quick fired Sun/Mail/Star more jingoistic rubbish, speaks for itself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Eamonn Delaney is certainly getting through minorities at an impressive rate.In recent weeks it was the Roma gypsies who are taking over Phibsboro,now its gay people,and I'd imagine it will be black people in a couple of weeks.He's already torn public servants a new one,despite the fact that he spent 8 years living the high life representing this country as a diplomat. Zero credibility,an Irish Richard Littlejohn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

Whine, whine, whine. The reaction here just proves what he was getting at... the gay political agenda of warning people 'if you don't believe what we believe you have no right to express your opinion'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Teclo wrote: »
    Whine, whine, whine. The reaction here just proves what he was getting at... the gay political agenda of warning people 'if you don't believe what we believe you have no right to express your opinion'.

It's more along the lines of 'if you are going to express an opinion, especially in a professional capacity, try not to make it a stupid baseless one please but if you insist on doing so don't be surprised if it is dismantled and shown up as stupid and baseless', I think man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Please.I'd doubt if anyone here would question his right to hold an opinion,or to express it,regardless of how ridiculous it is.Do people who disagree with him have the right to express their opinions?He has a column in the Sunday Independent (incredibly) to express his opinions, the rest of us can post on sites such as Boards or write a letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

The gay agenda? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    The gay agenda? :pac:

you'll love it

its simply fabulous:)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭parrai

Sonics2k wrote: »

This guy is great

Off topic, but ironically on topic...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

Completely agree with most of the article. If liberals could take off their PC specs, they'd be able to clearly see that homosexuality is abnormal; it's an environmental disorder. Under 20 years ago homosexuality was illegal in Ireland, but now we're having homosexual presidential candidates?? Talk about tipping the scale. I'm not saying homosexuality is debilitating in the same way as other mental illnesses are. But how can we stand opposed to political corruption and then consider electing someone whose fundamental psychology is corrupted? Gays deserve equal rights as much as any other regular person does. But such a position should be closed to them without question. We need those in the lime-light to set a moral example to others. 'Normalizing' it just adversely affects vulnerable young minds.

Also, to even question whether gays should be allowed to adopt is sick and shows how brainwashed and morally corrupted the Irish liberals truly are.

Mod note: ban for gay bashing.

Advertisement