Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

a week isn't unusual for greece* tbh, especially if it was sent on a friday. could have languished over the weekend in a greek depot and only left the nation monday or tuesday. start worrying if it doesnt arrive this time next week

*well not that i've ordered **** from greece, but europe in general

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

a week isn't unusual for greece* tbh, especially if it was sent on a friday. could have languished over the weekend in a greek depot and only left the nation monday or tuesday. start worrying if it doesnt arrive this time next week

*well not that i've ordered **** from greece, but europe in general

cool. i mean it's not that i'm waiting or anything....

tap tap tap
    url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=g1OpQI8CShLuAM&tbnid=2U2U_nkjiDq9qM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwADhW&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbroomrider.multiply.com%2Fphotos%2Falbum%2F23%2Femotion-icons&ei=PmonUYOIKsOHhQfVjYDYAQ&psig=AFQjCNFFm0hNCMuKMwC3I57h4_KSyG_W1g&ust=1361623998740024

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Kir Fanis telescope tube or the regular none telescopic kind? I've recently been looking at the Siam Mods version and I'm liking it. The only other version I've seen is the telescopic version but I'm not a fan of it really.

telescopic. really hoping i like it in person as much as i liked the photos if it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Did you get a tracking number for it artyeva? If you did, pop it into an post track one online.

Was wondering where my GUS was for a few days and lo and behold when I checked the site, an post had it. Got it the next day then :D

• Advertisement

superneat wrote: »
    Did you get a tracking number for it artyeva? If you did, pop it into an post track one online.

Was wondering where my GUS was for a few days and lo and behold when I checked the site, an post had it. Got it the next day then :D

yeah, got tracking number last friday, been checking it every few hours once in a while since then :pac:

Oh you've checked an post? Sorry. When I ordered from Greece, It was sent with ELTA, where I could track it until it left Greece, and then on an post online.

Hope you get it soon anyway, let us see it when you get it, I love all things shiny :cool:

s_magpie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

so my dripper on the lavatube is showing 0.0 amps, basically no resistance what so ever, changed the head and same thing. have I flooded the lavatube and have to wait for it to dry out?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

artyeva wrote: »
    cool. i mean it's not that i'm waiting or anything....

tap tap tap

know the feeling, I find myself hanging around the front door these mornings:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

s_magpie.jpg

superneat that should be your new avatar

illicit007 wrote: »
    superneat that should be your new avatar

I was thinking more along the lines of..

m-man_with_empty_pockets.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

so my dripper on the lavatube is showing 0.0 amps, basically no resistance what so ever, changed the head and same thing. have I flooded the lavatube and have to wait for it to dry out?

A Pro Dripper?? I know someone who bought one, and had to send it back for a replacement. Couldn't get it to fire at all, changing coils made no difference..contact the vendor maybe??

Have you another 510 device to try it on?
    Have you tried pulling the pin on the lavatube?

no other 510 to try it on, ill throw it on an ego battery soon, its the pro dripper. could just be the new heads for some reason. was working away on a homemade coil with no trouble

no other 510 to try it on, ill throw it on an ego battery soon, its the pro dripper. could just be the new heads for some reason. was working away on a homemade coil with no trouble
    Pin pulling in detail
    http://vapingguides.com/blog/vapor-trails-2/atomizer-and-cartomizer-connection-problems/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Anybody hear the niall boylan show on 4fm last night talking about smoking?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Nope. Do tell.

Only caught bits of it in the car, but it was asking if people who smoke should have to pay extra for health insurance. He reckoned a pack of tabs only cost 41cent leaving the factory, profit for shops is very little so the rest is tax! He smokes himself and he thinks exsmokers are the most annoying, bastard.
    It was just funny to hear smokers defending themselves, cause not too long ago I would have agreed with them, now my view of smoking has completely changed.

Anybody know when ESI are going to put up the mods on their site. The left button on my vamo has lost its clickiness so I have an excuse to buy something new, yeah!!

• Advertisement

kir Fanis Evic 18350 mode
    picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14664

And with the Oddy
    picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14663

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Nice, is that with an 18650? Looks kind of compact, particularly in the first pic.

18650 mode
    picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14665

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14664

Must control my mod lust :o

Considering this can be had for less than €100; it has to be the best value out there. Any tendency toward cheap Chinese feel is gone with the Kir telescope.
    This really is a great looker and performer now. :)

Looking good! :)

so let the lavatube dry off over the weekend and recoiled the pro dripper this morning, put it all together and got a reading on 1.9 v, put a few drops in and let it sit for a few minutes, checked it again it dropped to 1.0v, kept pressing the button and it steadily dropped to .5v, took it off, checked my coil and out it back on, a reading of 0.0v. either the dripper is screwed or the lavatube is screwed. anyone any suggestions?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

do you know anyone who could lend you a multimeter to check the dripper resistance?

mine arrived today too - and i love it.

but - no matter how many times i unscrew it and re-screw it i can't for the life of me get the logo to line up with the front of the head like you have in yer photos... and the logo is so nicely engraved i wanna see it dammit!!

sept09 - ESI are getting in the tubes by another greek modder - the leo bod i think it's called. if i'd known that before i ordered this i might have waited. but i just got seduced by the shiny shiny :)

• Advertisement

mine arrived today too - and i love it.

but - no matter how many times i unscrew it and re-screw it i can't for the life of me get the logo to line up with the front of the head like you have in yer photos... and the logo is so nicely engraved i wanna see it dammit!!

sept09 - ESI are getting in the tubes by another greek modder - the leo bod i think it's called. if i'd known that before i ordered this i might have waited. but i just got seduced by the shiny shiny :)

did you use the shim (plastic washer) hope u didn't throw the envelope already:eek:

Advertisement