Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

That seems to be a Business to Business site..
    Asking for vat no. etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Asking for vat no. etc?

Is it,oh well,sorry,I never looked through the site...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Asking for vat no. etc?

Best value for a Minikin V2 is from Esmokeireland, €85 using the code boards.

Or from Greyhaze in the UK, €78 plus your Addresspal or Parcelmotel fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Best value for a Minikin V2 is from Esmokeireland, €85 using the code boards.

Or from Greyhaze in the UK, €78 plus your Addresspal or Parcelmotel fee.

Thanks Doc.
    With your wealth of knowledge of mods, would that be what you'd recommend for what I'm after (a pocket friendly twin 18650, which doesn't require huge output)?

Thanks Doc.
    With your wealth of knowledge of mods, would that be what you'd recommend for what I'm after (a pocket friendly twin 18650, which doesn't require huge output)?

I’d consider it the best of whats available in general unless you want to get into dna or yihi mods which will set you back a bit more. I should mention that price from Greyhaze is Including a 10% discount code potv10.
    There is a huge array of good quality mods available nowadays but Asmodus products have always been good quality and have a good customer service record.

Also as someone mentioned earlier, there’s some good value on mods in a number of the Facebook groups if you’re a member of any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Kangertech mods will be scarce because they don't make that many mods,not a leading mod maker compared to Innokin,Smok,Asmodus & many more...

That and they're generally ****eðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

Id be just looking for something that kind of shape and that long lasting battery life that I dont have to have to have spare batteries on me and battery charger and all that extras,something can just plug in and charge with usb cable,its the ease im looking for!

flas wrote: »
    Id be just looking for something that kind of shape and that long lasting battery life that I dont have to have to have spare batteries on me and battery charger and all that extras,something can just plug in and charge with usb cable,its the ease im looking for!

These innokins are a fantastic mod,built-in 3300mah & can be charge at a 2 amp rate & it's light for the pocket...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mods/743-innokin-coolfire-iv-tc-100w-express-kit.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Hi Guys,

I've been on the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus with a iSub Apex 5ml tank for the last year or so. Thinking of upgrading to this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GENUINE-INNOKIN-Silver-Cigarette-VAPORCOMBO/dp/B06ZYVDZ2V/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1509231116&sr=8-2&keywords=innokin+mvp4

Good idea or not please?

Thanks

• Advertisement

iba wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I've been on the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus with a iSub Apex 5ml tank for the last year or so. Thinking of upgrading to this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GENUINE-INNOKIN-Silver-Cigarette-VAPORCOMBO/dp/B06ZYVDZ2V/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1509231116&sr=8-2&keywords=innokin+mvp4

Good idea or not please?

Thanks

The mod seems fine and it’s Innokin so should be a solid piece. I don’t know anything about the isub tanks but a very good alternative would be the Aspire Cleito EXO, it’s very versatile with the option of adding an rba and also capable of using the original 0.4 coils which are excellent.
    They’re all available here.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/advanced-kits-mods-c-82/1150-innokin-mvp4-100w-4500mah.html#/209-colour-silver

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

The mod seems fine and it’s Innokin so should be a solid piece. I don’t know anything about the isub tanks but a very good alternative would be the Aspire Cleito EXO, it’s very versatile with the option of adding an rba and also capable of using the original 0.4 coils which are excellent.

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/advanced-kits-mods-c-82/1150-innokin-mvp4-100w-4500mah.html#/209-colour-silver

You can get a RBA for the EXO ?

jonski wrote: »
    You can get a RBA for the EXO ?

Yeah the rba from the original Cleito will work in the EXO.

Yeah the rba from the original Cleito will work in the EXO.

How do you find the EXO Bill ? I got one for a mate and it was just constant dry hits , 1 x .2 coil and 3 x .4 coils , all with the same result .

How do you find the EXO Bill ? I got one for a mate and it was just constant dry hits , 1 x .2 coil and 3 x .4 coils , all with the same result .

I like it with the 0.4 coils, never was mad on the 0.2 or the newer 0.16, found their life span very short. The rba works well, again it’s a different type of vape than with the rba in the original, that’s I suppose down to the top air flow on the EXO. Never had a dry hit from any of their coils, although I still use 0.4 coils that are maybe a year old, perhaps the newer batch aren’t up to the same quality.

I couldn't get it working right for him , even got him to buy the coils from different shops . He eventually gave up on it .

I couldn't get it working right for him , even got him to buy the coils from different shops . He eventually gave up on it .

Might be worth your while getting the rba and giving it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Thanks very much for your reply.

I'll have a look at that tank.

I did some more research later and was thinking of getting a Scion tank:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009372/7334403-authentic-innokin-scion-sub-ohm-tank-clearomizer

or

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009372/7334402-authentic-innokin-scion-sub-ohm-tank-clearomizer

but of those two I'm not sure if I should get the 70-110w or 100-200w?

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Have two 250ml bottles of liquid i ordered from england two weeks ago. Made to order and took a week to arrive.

Have had them sitting for another week and tried them both over last day or two. Very little flavour or sweetness off them. Slightly odd taste if anything. The are 65vg 35 pg. Do i need to let them sit longer than the two weeks. Would this help strenghten flavour and sweetness.

One is a cinnamon danish and the other is a honey milk flavour if that makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

If they're pre-mixed then you shouldn't have to do anything, no harm in letting them sit for a week or two if you do find they might need it.

• Advertisement

I have waited months sometimes,all depends on how much % of flavor concentrate they used,maybe it's too weak to get the taste,on average,15% should do & that depends on flavour & manufacturer of concentrates.

You have no choice,throw it in a dark cupboard & forget it...

I thought you were taking up mixing yourself or am I thinking of someone else...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I have waited months sometimes,all depends on how much % of flavor concentrate they used,maybe it's too weak to get the taste,on average,15% should do & that depends on flavour & manufacturer of concentrates.

You have no choice,throw it in a dark cupboard & forget it...

I thought you were taking up mixing yourself or am I thinking of someone else...

No I am indeed, I just ordered these a few weeks ago so i had some stocked up.

I know my mixes will need a few weeks to sit so didnt want to run low on liquid. Ah well, I will put them away and see in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Hope i posted in the right section, realise of course by now that making your own juice buying in bulk is the way to go being cost effective by far so rebuilding comes next.Was browsing the net and came across these that caught my eye,
    Digiflavor Siren 2 V2 MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer -
    Innokin Ares MTL RTA
    Eleaf GS Tank Atomizer
    Any views about these, i have my skin and blister coming over from the states in the new year so is there any way with this oppertunity she could help on my vaping conquest if she bought vaping goods in the USA especially if cheaper and would she be ok bringing the goods into ireland as it would be a major asset,cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

damon5 wrote: »
    Hope i posted in the right section, realise of course by now that making your own juice buying in bulk is the way to go being cost effective by far so rebuilding comes next.Was browsing the net and came across these that caught my eye,
    Digiflavor Siren 2 V2 MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer -
    Innokin Ares MTL RTA
    Eleaf GS Tank Atomizer
    Any views about these, i have my skin and blister coming over from the states in the new year so is there any way with this oppertunity she could help on my vaping conquest if she bought vaping goods in the USA especially if cheaper and would she be ok bringing the goods into ireland as it would be a major asset,cheers.

The Digiflavor Siren 2 V2 has just come out and seems to have gotten pretty good reviews.

The Innokin Ares MTL RTA is due out the end of the month so no reviews yet but the guy behind it Phil Busardo, is a HUGE MTL fan so expectations for it to be great are high.

The Eleaf tank is 2 years old, requires coils which may be hard to get at this stage and will cost you way more than building your own will.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Venom wrote: »
    The Digiflavor Siren 2 V2 has just come out and seems to have gotten pretty good reviews.

The Innokin Ares MTL RTA is due out the end of the month so no reviews yet but the guy behind it Phil Busardo, is a HUGE MTL fan so expectations for it to be great are high.

The Eleaf tank is 2 years old, requires coils which may be hard to get at this stage and will cost you way more than building your own will.
    Have to do more homework so,appreciate your input...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUeUzhWcfeo

Not as good as the Siren 2...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I'm almost exclusively mtl besides a smok alien+baby beast I use for for dtl sometimes.

Heres my current tanks (not pictured an Innokin T18 tank but it's more or less same as the T22 just smaller)

433198.jpg

From left to right:

Innokin T22, Eleaf GS-Tank, Eleaf GS Air, Digiflavor Siren V2, Joyetech Cubis

My order of preference would be

Digiflavor Siren V2 - My first rta. Only got it yesterday and now wishing I got into this sooner, I always just assumed the diy coil stuff was for dtl vaping only. It's such a nice vape but there is a bit of a learning curve as I'm figuring out.
    Innokin T22/T18 - Great tank and coils despite the bad batch that was going around a while ago(A build fault was causing them to burn out almost immediately). Good throat hit and probably closest to smoking you'll get with mtl. I always recommend this to people who just quit and are looking to get into vaping. They come as a kit but the mods for both my T18 and T22 stopped working a few months after I got them. I just use other mods now for them now.
    Eleaf GS-Tank - This is a tank I use temperature control coils with. It's actually not bad, really good flavour but the TC kicks in really quick. After a few puffs it starts cutting the temp off really quick so I have to let it cool down.
    Joyetech Cubis - A strange design that causes a lot leakage and spitting. The coils tend to burn out quite quick, like get maybe 3/4 tanks before it needs to be changed.
    Eleaf GS Air - very poor, one of the first tanks I got and just all around not great.

I'm almost exclusively mtl besides a smok alien+baby beast I use for for dtl sometimes.

Heres my current tanks (not pictured an Innokin T18 tank but it's more or less same as the T22 just smaller)

433198.jpg

From left to right:

Innokin T22, Eleaf GS-Tank, Eleaf GS Air, Digiflavor Siren V2, Joyetech Cubis

My order of preference would be

Digiflavor Siren V2 - My first rta. Only got it yesterday and now wishing I got into this sooner, I always just assumed the diy coil stuff was for dtl vaping only. It's such a nice vape but there is a bit of a learning curve as I'm figuring out.
    Innokin T22/T18 - Great tank and coils despite the bad batch that was going around a while ago(A build fault was causing them to burn out almost immediately). Good throat hit and probably closest to smoking you'll get with mtl. I always recommend this to people who just quit and are looking to get into vaping. They come as a kit but the mods for both my T18 and T22 stopped working a few months after I got them. I just use other mods now for them now.
    Eleaf GS-Tank - This is a tank I use temperature control coils with. It's actually not bad, really good flavour but the TC kicks in really quick. After a few puffs it starts cutting the temp off really quick so I have to let it cool down.
    Joyetech Cubis - A strange design that causes a lot leakage and spitting. The coils tend to burn out quite quick, like get maybe 3/4 tanks before it needs to be changed.
    Eleaf GS Air - very poor, one of the first tanks I got and just all around not great.

Very nice collection, the V2 is definitely an excellent mtl tank, mtl is an area that has been sadly short of good options but glad to see some good kit becoming more available.

This Dolphin looks good for MTL & DL,so Pbusardo says....We need to buy it outside the EU so we can get the 6.2ml capacity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9AAgY5d3wI&t=0s

• Advertisement

This Dolphin looks good for MTL & DL,so Pbusardo says....We need to buy it outside the EU so we can get the 6.2ml capacity...

Is it not like the Penguin where you just take a plastic stopper out of the tank ?

Advertisement