Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

That's an eGo battery so pretty much all clearos will fit on it.

I'd recommend the aspire maxi http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/maxibdc.htm

or the aspire davide if you want something that holds more juice (3ml)
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/davidebdc.htm

They both use these coils http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aspireheads.htm

If you're near a vapourpal shop they have all these available too as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

KungPao wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I have been using the VIP Photon setup for the last while, and although the starter kit came with decent clearomisers, the replacements are pretty rubbish.

The starter kit comes with tinted glass clearos, replacements are clear and are clearly of lesser quality...e.g. I'd been using the clear one for a while, was pretty pished off with it and had a blast of my friends VIP with the tinted clearo - was like going from a half empty cig-a-like to an actual smoke...serious hit.

I have 2 VIP batteries and a charger, so I don't want to start again and spend a load of money...can anybody recommend a good clearomiser that gives a good hit and don't gurgle and leak, and obviously are compatible with the VIP Photon battery?

as an aside, I have emailed VIP to complain about the obvious drop in quality of their clearomisers.

Thanks!

Aspire BDC are good ones, I used these and was happy with them

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/clearomizer-aspire-maxi-p-409.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Evod2 or T3d available from most online shops are very good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Aspire BDC are good ones, I used these and was happy with them

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/clearomizer-aspire-maxi-p-409.html

Just ordered one to try. Cheers!

Thanks for the help folks.

Yes, I believe it is a CE4 :(

For everyone (and any VIP workers and users who happen to see this) this is what my current clearomiser (supplied by VIP) is like.

Notice the 3 rings of wasted juice leaking onto my desk...

This is the second leaky, gurlgey piece of crap from a pack of two!

Never again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Thanks for the help folks.

Yes, I believe it is a CE4 :(

For everyone (and any VIP workers and users who happen to see this) this is what my current clearomiser (supplied by VIP) is like.

Notice the 3 rings of wasted juice leaking onto my desk...

This is the second leaky, gurlgey piece of crap from a pack of two!

Never again!

All ce4's are pretty crap mate

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    All ce4's are pretty crap mate
    I've seen the error of my ways. I thought maybe the VIP battery was a custom fitting and perhaps I was stuck with the bloody CE4s. Happy to hear the battery is quite compatible. Looking forward to my Aspire BDC!

I've seen the error of my ways. I thought maybe the VIP battery was a custom fitting and perhaps I was stuck with the bloody CE4s. Happy to hear the battery is quite compatible. Looking forward to my Aspire BDC!

I'm pretty sure every tank and clearo is compatible with eGO style batteries. Is the battery you have variable voltage? That can be a nice feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ALVINI

In my 4 years experience, all eGo type batteries fit with all eGo/510 threaded devices. Up till now I came accross only one company (Volish from Poland) who develops their own connections to fit only their chargers and clearos (although they look as the same eGo connections). If you buy one from this Volish range then you are stuck with their products or you have to buy a separate battery for other vaporizers.

ALVINI wrote: »
    In my 4 years experience, all eGo type batteries fit with all eGo/510 threaded devices. Up till now I came accross only one company (Volish from Poland) who develops their own connections to fit only their chargers and clearos (although they look as the same eGo connections). If you buy one from this Volish range then you are stuck with their products or you have to buy a separate battery for other vaporizers.

Lucky enough I've got 3 mods and a 4th on the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭redmondb

The Blu web site finally includes some Irish stockists - a whole ten of them. I've asked for a more complete list.

As a "New User" (only 9 years), I'm not permitted to post a URL, but you might try inserting a forward slash in the following...
    blucigs.co.uk stockist-locator

***Update***
    OK, Blu got back to me - those ten are all we get, for the time being. Pity, I was otherwise pleased with the product. I'll keep my eyes open for what alternatives are easily available locally and make the switch when my Blu cartridges are finished.

Thanks again.

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure every tank and clearo is compatible with eGO style batteries. Is the battery you have variable voltage? That can be a nice feature.
    Na, my battery is a standard VIP eGO, nothing fancy.

I got impatient waiting for my Aspire BDC Maxi, so popped into Purple Box and picked upthis, an Aspire ET BDC...so far, so very good. If anyone out there is fed up with the standard VIP clearomisers, I recommend the switch!

Just to not sound anti VIP...their e-juice is quite good, actually switched back to it today, it's much nicer than some cheaper options.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

accaguest wrote: »
    EDIT: I saw blu stuff in the off-licence at bakers corner if you're still looking redmondb. Looked a step up from the usual corner shop style cigalikes in fairness but were a bit pricey.

Sorry, don't know where I got that bit from. €17.99 for a starter cigalike kit - 2 batteries, usb charger, case, carts. Probably the cheapest you could get one for?!? I was way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Joe Duffy..

Lads, about to take the plunge into vaping, had a look around a few shops today ( in Galway ) didn't really know what device to choose, could anyone recommend a good device for around €40-€50?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I saw some one else recommend these to another person in the same situation as you and almost everyone else that commented on the thread agreed with it . And he is in your area .

jonski wrote: »
    I saw some one else recommend these to another person in the same situation as you and almost everyone else that commented on the thread agreed with it . And he is in your area .

Thanks for that jonski, was wondering what juice to try out? Tried a few in the shop today and didn't get much of a kick out of it.

Thanks for that jonski, was wondering what juice to try out? Tried a few in the shop today and didn't get much of a kick out of it.

Now there's the 6 million dollar question , Declan out in Ezsmoke has a good selection the only problem there is it's not a shop as such , you would have to phone him first and see if you could drop out then you could try a few different ones . Thats what I did and have to say he is a nice chap and I credit him with starting me out on the right track to staying off the cigs .

Now there's the 6 million dollar question , Declan out in Ezsmoke has a good selection the only problem there is it's not a shop as such , you would have to phone him first and see if you could drop out then you could try a few different ones . Thats what I did and have to say he is a nice chap and I credit him with starting me out on the right track to staying off the cigs .

Fair play to ya, gave him a ring, and calling out this evening.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

what next:confused:KCapture.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I reckon you'd be much better off with a dripper than one of those.Imagine the amount of juice that will go through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I'm not gonna lie i'm prob gonna get one just to annoy the missus.

dball wrote: »
    what next:confused:KCapture.PNG

53 dollars and 23 dollars shipping? ye can **** off Kangertech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

There's a 26mm version of the mega as well, why, I don't know, but there is.

Fair play to ya, gave him a ring, and calling out this evening.
    Thanks

How did you get on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

There's a 26mm version of the mega as well, why, I don't know, but there is.

For 26650 mods but I don't think there will be a big demand for them.

How did you get on ?

Got on grand jonski, picked up the one he was showing in the YouTube clip, got a nice bottle of juice to go with it, found Declan very helpful, really knows his stuff, bought another 2 bottles of juice in town today, just trying to find the right one.

Got on grand jonski, picked up the one he was showing in the YouTube clip, got a nice bottle of juice to go with it, found Declan very helpful, really knows his stuff, bought another 2 bottles of juice in town today, just trying to find the right one.

Jaysus if you find the right one get back to me , I've been searching since may :D . What I have done is found the one closest to what I find acceptable and then add a few drops of one of the following depending on your tastes , either a menthol a fruit or a desert , or all three if thats what it takes .

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Principle Keeper

Never have any problems with service

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Just got my Fogger V4 (revision 3 i think :P) only 2 days in the post from Denmark, brilliant. :)

Seriously impressed with the quality of this thing, very solid. Looks fantastic. Absolutely fine to get your coils on. But have no cotton in the house, so will have to wait till tomorrow to try it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

I have been using the Kanger T3S for over a year now but all the irish sites i try don't sell the replacement coils anymore (always out of stock) I am looking for something just like it because it never leaks and cheap replacement coils. I can't be bothered with making my own coils etc.

Can someone help.

Advertisement