Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Keeper League

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,969 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Sorry guys completely forgot about this league! I'm in again though! Any draft time except Tuesday night and the division 1 draft on monday is fine with me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Sorry guys completely forgot about this league! I'm in again though! Any draft time except Tuesday night and the division 1 draft on monday is fine with me :)

I definitely won't be available for a Sunday draft. Monday would be grand though. Either way I'll set up my preferences anyway.

I can do Monday, it just can't clash with Div1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Monday suits me better than sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭boccy23

I'm happy either way. Sunday would probably be a preference. If it's Monday, I'd prefer 10PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

A guy drafted Hernandez with his last pick in a league of mine that drafted tonight. This came up in the draft report afterwards.

"Aaron Hernandez is owned in fewer than 10% of Yahoo! leagues (8%). Let's hope that a.) The Tactlenecks has some solid inside information, or b.) he's a close friend of the family."

I'd certainly hope it's not option b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Well its pretty much neck and neck between Sunday and Monday then. I'm genuinely tossing a coin when I say that I'll select Sunday @ 10pm (the later time seems to work for more).

Is that okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,755 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

10pm wasn't on the poll, why would you select that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Monday for me but I can manage either

Just pick Sunday at 9 at this rate. Its the first day of the two that have the most votes. We could debate on here for hours who can do what. Seems logical just to roll with the day and time with the most votes that comes first.

Edit: You are also running out of time to pick Sunday as it is. NFL.com have a 24 hour window of picking dates and times.

• Advertisement

Draft is set for tomorrow at 9pm.

Best of luck everyone.

l3op.jpg

Thats the final standings for 2012 so the draft order this year will be the reverse

Order for the draft has been randomised

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

TO. wrote: »
    I thought so, I now pick last in the round rather than board :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Yeah i noticed that, thought it was reverse order last year.

Why has it been randomised?

eagle eye wrote: »
    Why has it been randomised?

No idea. Going to guess and say JMR forgot to set it.

No idea. Going to guess and say JMR forgot to set it.
    So basically we are going to have to do it all over again tomorrow night?

Didn't realise it reset to random, thought it would retain the same settings as last year. Will just have to reset the draft afterwards as it won't let me now, so don't bother drafting tonight. Tomorrow @ 9pm, sorry guys.

Didn't realise it reset to random, thought it would retain the same settings as last year. Will just have to reset the draft afterwards as it won't let me now.
    Are we doing it tomorrow night instead?

cool cool, any chance we can move to 10 pm tomorrow night?

• Advertisement

I will have to set my auto thing or find someone I trust to draft for me tomorrow.

cool cool, any chance we can move to 10 pm tomorrow night?

Whatever people want.

Apologies for the mix up tonight, my bad completely.

Division 1 draft is at 9pm so I'd imagine a few would be involved in that, I don't really like the idea of trying to draft two teams at once :P

9pm is fine, I'm drafting in two at 9pm. Its better to get them both over at the same time imo. You are going to be picking early and in the mid rounds if you are doing two at different times. Your ranking list shouldn't differ much between the keeper league and the other one. Only difference is there are less elite players available in the Keeper one.

eagle eye wrote: »
    9pm is fine, I'm drafting in two at 9pm. Its better to get them both over at the same time imo. You are going to be picking early and in the mid rounds if you are doing two at different times. Your ranking list shouldn't differ much between the keeper league and the other one. Only difference is there are less elite players available in the Keeper one.

Yeah okay I don't mind, might be handier to get them out of the way so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

A total fcuking disaster
    had to autodraft due to a family occassion
    laptop went nuts
    put the wrong keepers in
    whoever got doug martin...youre welcome and i somehow ended up keeping Luck and Cam
    Just awful
    if anyone wants to trade for luck offer me anything decent

edit...we are doin it again tonight??

Reset for tonight @ 9pm.

Setting the draft order now as last years last place gets first pick, and so on. Correct?

Also, do we want snake (1,2,3,3,2,1,1,2,3 etc.) or linear (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3 etc.)? I forget what we had last year.

Sorry for being a clusterf*ck of a GM this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

It was snake last year, not enough keepers to justify linear

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭Raoul

Don't forget to look at the keepers and make sure everyone has set theirs Commish! Had a disaster last week in a keeper league where the first two rounds were for people who didn't pick keepers. :/

• Advertisement

It was snake last year, not enough keepers to justify linear

I agree linear only works with more keepers.

Advertisement