Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Keeper League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Coeus wrote: »
    Draft time is cool with me. I can go later if required...

Same as that, i can go later if it means more people can draft

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

CoachTO wrote: »
    Im out tomorrow evening will miss the first half hour to hour so probably whole draft.

I can go a lil later too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭boccy23

10PM is fine for me tomorrow night as well if that suits all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Tonight anytime is fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Today is the last day I can draft before the start of the season so I'm more than happy to go ahead tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

I've pushed the draft back to 9:30pm, hopefully it means 1 or 2 others might make it. If need be, I'll push it back to 10pm assuming that's okay with the group (doesn't affect me at all).

What time are keepers frozen at?

boccy23 wrote: »
    What time are keepers frozen at?

No idea, there's no setting for me to set the time (that I can see). I'd hazard a guess it's when the draft starts, but that's just a guess.

So are we set for half nine tonight?

Appears so. I haven't been asked to set it back an extra half hour so far (which I wouldn't mind doing if need be).

• Advertisement

Appears so. I haven't been asked to set it back an extra half hour so far (which I wouldn't mind doing if need be).
    Well 10 would suit me better I'd that was possible.

Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

So 10pm then yeah?

10 it is. Does that suit everyone who could previously make 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

10 it is. Does that suit everyone who could previously make 9?
    10 is good for me aswell. Keepers selected so roll on the draft :)

Hmm...was planning on calling on my girlfriend at 10. So yes fine for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Did this go ahead? On the phone and I don't know my NFL password so if anyone wants to post what I ended up with I'd be grateful! Oh Look An Eagle.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I missed this and I had an awful draft.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Did this go ahead? On the phone and I don't know my NFL password so if anyone wants to post what I ended up with I'd be grateful! Oh Look An Eagle.
    Managed to log in. Reasonable enough effort I guess. It's difficult to know what to expect when you're picking 15th in a keeper. Happy with DeSean Jackson and Torrey Smith, bit of a mess behind McCoy at RB.

Hi Lads

Struggling at RB.

I'll look at any trade for an RB1 and a QB2 for Aaron Rogers.

• Advertisement

So any disappointments so far in who you've kept? Or anyone you let go you wish you hadn't?

Very weak at receiver atm so really could of done with Bowe from last season!

EDIT: Excluding sleepers I've only 3/11 players I drafted still on my roster. 3 on injured reserve & I cut my D & kicker. Doing pretty well to be 4-2!

Considering trades for Peyton. Looking preferably a RB but will also look at WR.

I am willing to trade Flacco for an RB?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

So any disappointments so far in who you've kept? Or anyone you let go you wish you hadn't?

Very weak at receiver atm so really could of done with Bowe from last season!
    !

Pretty disastrous year so far at 2-6. Disappointments all round with keepers, with Jordy injured, Larry Fitz underperforming, Eli inconsistent and Ryan Matthews not being given the f**king ball as the Chargers seem to think Ronnie Brown is worth feeding.
    Was debating at the beginning of the season between Matthews and Demayrius Thomas. Clearly should have taken Thomas in hindsight.

Left Myers on my bench. Wouldn't mind but pick up Tamme this week and he done nothing! Need a monster game from Brees to pretty much save my season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭SixtyTwo

I had my 2 RB on Bye and no backups and my TE on bye and no backup. Didnt bother tracking the game yesterday as I thought i would lose. Turns out I pulled a win out of the bag :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Final week of the regular season and everything to play for. I make it 4 of us on 7-5 playing for the final 3 playoff spots :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Coeus wrote: »
    Final week of the regular season and everything to play for. I make it 4 of us on 7-5 playing for the final 3 playoff spots :)

I reckon i just need to match Boccys result to get one of those spots

Really tailed off the second half of the season. Have the same amount of wins as last season with 5 so hoping to see the season out with one extra W. Drafted Trent Richardson this year, should be a lock down at RB over the next few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Happy with my season.

6 game win streak and found some good keepers.

Advertisement