Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

538877_10150860015790851_587000850_12032601_1243006528_n.jpg

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Classic quote from Cavendish recently:
    Cavendish's next headache will be leaving his two-week-old baby Delilah Grace to race alongside Wiggins at the Tour of Romandy next week. Asked whether his daughter was already disturbing his sleep patterns, Cavendish laughed. "The baby wakes up maybe once a night. Bear in mind that Bernie Eisel is my usual room-mate. If you can sleep through his snoring, you can sleep through anything. He cries just as much as the baby, too. No, more. He cries
    more than the baby, he eats more, and he sh*ts more."
    :pac:

from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

awec wrote: »
    Contra flow? Where?

Here

Not contraflow in the traditional sense but there is two lanes, so you could end up cycling against the general traffic flow

• Administrators Posts: 53,369 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

BX 19 wrote: »
    Here

Not contraflow in the traditional sense but there is two lanes, so you could end up cycling against the general traffic flow
    Ah I don't mind that where I'm on an off-road path.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

^^^^ o[h]mg!!! That's a shocking ad in the current climate. There should be more resistance to highlighting the potential difference between Olympic and real world cycling.

I hate steel cables. Changed my brake calipers there and the end of the cable decides to turn into a crows nest. Wont thread through the new caliper. Bugggggger.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

Jawgap wrote: »
    ^^^^ o[h]mg!!! That's a shocking ad in the current climate. There should be more resistance to highlighting the potential difference between Olympic and real world cycling.

Do you think it will go V[=]IRal?

It might go round the circuit a bit before it falls off the grid.........

.........I wonder how many silly puns it takes to get banned;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

.........I wonder how many silly puns it takes to get banned;)

Just one

Just one

....and then it's curtains for me.......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

....and then it's Kurtains for me.......

FYP ;)

Guess thats me gone too :(

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,324 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

CramCycle wrote: »
    Guess thats me gone too :(
    ...not if you ban him first;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Adam Yauch (MCA of the Beastie Boys) has died.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

tomasrojo wrote: »

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭snailsong

Watt?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

tomasrojo wrote: »
    `CH-CHECK IT OUT'

One Goat, on Account

To the Editor:

I had the great pleasure of reading your unsolicited critique of the "Ch-Check It Out" music video ["Licensed to Stand Still" by Stephanie Zacharek, May 16]. It took some time to get to me, as it had to be curried (sp?) on goatback through the fjords of my homeland, the Oppenzell. And in the process the goat died, and then I had to give the mailman one of my goats, so remember, you owe me a goat.

Anyway, that video is big time good. Pauline Kael is spinning over in her grave. My film technique is clearly too advanced for your small way of looking at it. Someday you will be yelling out to the streets below your windows: "He is the chancellor of all the big ones! I love his genius! I am the most his close personal friend!"

You journalists are ever lying. I remember people like you laughing at me at the university, and now they are all eating off of my feet. You make this same unkind laughter at the Jerry Lewis for his Das Verruckte Professor and now look, he is respected as a French-clown. And you so-call New York Times smarties are giving love to the U2 because they are dressing as the Amish and singing songs about America? (Must I dress as the Leprechaun to sing songs about Ireland so that you will love me? You know the point I make here is true!)

In concluding, "Ch-Check It Out" is the always best music film and you will be realizing this too far passing. As ever I now wrap my dead goat carcass in the soiled New York Times — and you are not forgetting to buy me a replacement! Please send that one more goat to me now!

NATHANIAL HORNBLOWER

Manhattan
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/20/arts/20MAIL.html

Don't feed the gondolas is on RTE player :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I know not everyone reads the raid thread but one of the lads has pulled out and there's a slot going if anyone is interested. Please respond in the raid thread.

• Advertisement

Anyone interested in a spin from Carlow around 4 or 5 o'clock today?

Au revoir Sarcozy :-)

RobFowl wrote: »
    Au revoir sarcozy :-)

Elections in Greece as well. The results are embarrasing. 1 out of 2 people is still retarded :( I ll probably stay here for the next 4 years.. I am getting my Irish citizenship next year too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Elections in Greece as well. The results are embarrasing. 1 out of 2 people is still retarded :(
    A friend posted this on FriendFace. I read your post and thought of it..

"So sad... Please put this as your status if you have dated, known, work with or are related to, married to (or divorced from) or have children to someone who suffers from being a f**king idiot. We all need to understand, being a f**king idiot is real and must be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a f**king idiot right now. There is still no known cure for being a f**king idiot, and sympathy does not help. Sometimes a piece of 2 by 4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awareness! 53% won't repost this because they don't know how to copy and paste..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

530113_10151495816662588_620142587_11772465_1201863168_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Just in case anybody missed it there's a boards.ie gear order being sent in very shortly: here

We don't have any giro thread???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

There's two, Astra!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056626631

Plus there's a fantasy Giro one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

why dont you make stage threads
    amazing action today

• Advertisement

Flying Scotsman on BBC2 @ 11-30pm tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement