Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

How much are you spending?

UK-6 gets £6 off orders over £50
    UK16 £16 off over £100
    UK25 £25 off over £250
    UK50 £50 off over £500
    UK100 £100 off over £1,000

I've used the UK16 code a few times:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Cheers, spending around 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

I'm getting odd noises coming from the crank area on my Ridley. Sounds like bearings. Is that what's in there?
    And should I stop using the bike until I get it checked?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

RT66 wrote: »
    I'm getting odd noises coming from the crank area on my Ridley. Sounds like bearings. Is that what's in there?
    And should I stop using the bike until I get it checked?

DEFINITELY.......It'll explode if you keep riding it, you would probably loose both legs! :pac:

Holyboy wrote: »
    DEFINITELY.......It'll explode if you keep riding it, you would probably loose both legs! :pac:

Keep going it is so...rapid weight-loss plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,748 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Beasty wrote: »
    Whenever I look at a map I think of the one on the right as Great Britain and the one on the left as Little Br.....
    You're almost right. I believe the "little" one that stands in distinction to the "Great" one is Brittany (Brittania minor and Brittania major in antiquity).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Hang on.........isn't the one on the right "the mainland"?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Sr. Assumpta

Commiserations, and thanks.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Just way till the Boards calendar comes along.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've got a camera;)

Just way till the Boards calendar comes along.
    Beasty wrote: »
    I've got a camera;)

It's ok, we already have the photos:-

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67692574

....and not forgetting.... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64039617&postcount=478

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I wonder who this TT course favours? ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

A GROUP of online trolls have been introduced to an actual woman for the first time, it has emerged

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/internet-misogynists-given-chance-to-meet-a-woman-201111164545/

Waynes Hayes, 29, who has boasted online about doing things to 'any wh*re b*tch in the room' with his 'ten-inch f**k dagger' stuttered and looked at the floor throughout his meeting with Wo-meet volunteer Nikki Hollis.

He said: "At first I was scared because she was fully clothed and much bigger than monitor-size. But she was very nice.

"When I asked she said that Nikki was her proper name, not a made-up name for being in pron films. Apparently most women aren't even in pron films.

"We had lots of similarities. I asked her what food women eat and she said it was the same as men."

He added: "At the end, I said she could come to my mum's house and we could have fish fingers and watch my favourite programme, which is Primeval.

"She said thanks, but probably not."

First he saved us all numerous times on a tight deadline from evil terrorists. Now he's going to be ripping it up at Garmin - Cervelo. Is there anything this man can't do?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,030 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

First he saved us all numerous times on a tight deadline from evil terrorists. Now he's going to be ripping it up at Garmin - Cervelo. Is there anything this man can't do?

“He's won quite a few races,” said CEO Jonothan Vaughters to the Denver Post, which confirmed the signing. “He's a little bit like a guy who's batting .500 on a Double-A team. Nobody notices him because he's playing for the Pueblo Padres.”

I assume that apparently random collection of words means something to the readers of the Denver Post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Sr. Assumpta

Lumen wrote: »
    “He's won quite a few races,” said CEO Jonothan Vaughters to the Denver Post, which confirmed the signing. “He's a little bit like a guy who's batting .500 on a Double-A team. Nobody notices him because he's playing for the Pueblo Padres.”

I assume that apparently random collection of words means something to the readers of the Denver Post. :)

Translation: "cannon-fodder"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

July, I remember that during the tour seeing it from the overhead chopper.

Trnslation - he's really, really, really good - just no one has noticed because thus far he's been on a team that no one has really heard of.

Batting anything over 0.300 in baseball is pretty good. Even Ty Cobb, reputed to be the best hitter in that sport, "only" managed a career batting average of 0.367, and only twice managed to bat over 0.400 in a season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

If you are going to throw gratuitous pics of laydees up on the form, then I see you cyclepassion and raise you Pez.
    http://pezcyclingnews.com/cgi/gallerypicget.asp?pic=http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes11/otbf-colnago.jpg

You do know Sr. that if you wanted to send a pic into Pez I am sure they wouldnt refuse it.

• Advertisement

ROK ON wrote: »
    If you are going to throw gratuitous pics of laydees up on the form, then I see you cyclepassion and raise you Pez.
    http://pezcyclingnews.com/cgi/gallerypicget.asp?pic=http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes11/otbf-colnago.jpg

What's with the eggbeaters? That bottle cage is hideous.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Nice bike.

Genealogy Forum Mod

What's with the eggbeaters? That bottle cage is hideous.

Agreed. It made me lose my horny.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

211.jpg?f22064

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Put a nsfw tag guys, you ll get us in trouble with that @ss LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭oflahero

RobFowl wrote: »
    211.jpg?f22064

Ahh, the mainland...

211.jpg?f22064
    AstraMonti wrote: »
    Put a nsfw tag guys, you ll get us in trouble with that @ss LOL

I think that's the German eagle emblem. The SS used this:

100px-Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg.png

oflahero wrote: »
    Ahh, the Ze mainland...

FYP you incompetent fool, now get back to austerity......

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭oflahero

FYP you incompetent fool, now get back to austerity......

I feel like I've just been slapped and backhanded with a black leather glove by a man in a much-maligned yet aesthetically excellent uniform.

• Advertisement

... you know Rob then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement