Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Anyone find themselves getting ready for a winter spin and suddenly spy themselves in the mirror wearing only the likes of leg warmers, arm warmers and a HRM strap and realised that they would look quite at home in a fetish club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Anyone find themselves getting ready for a winter spin and suddenly spy themselves in the mirror wearing only the likes of leg warmers, arm warmers and a HRM strap and realised that they would look quite at home in a fetish club?
    sometimes I wear bib shorts under jeans if Im gonna be doing alot of cycling that day, I sometimes have to adjust the strap and I feel like people might see me and think Im wearing a bra

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Jez, you look away for a second and the broomwagon disappears and a camper parks up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

From today's Irish Times.....

"Biological analyst Alan Dowden of the Seattle Sperm Bank on the Sperm Bike, a high-tech bicycle used to deliver donated sperm to fertility clinics in Seattle"

1224307259838.jpg?ts=1320828378

Personally, I think he should be wearing a similar costume completed with faired TT helmet to compelte the overall look.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Low_res_CW_logo_normal.jpg @cyclingweekly Cycling Weekly

UK Anti-Doping announces that British rider Damien Sharp tested positive for EPO in Bermuda, 17 July 2011. Suspended for two years #cycling

via web

55127a.jpg

Though looking at his picture I think there were more obvious ways to go faster

#fatbastard

• Registered Users Posts: 31,041 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

RobFowl wrote: »
    UK Anti-Doping announces that British rider Damien Sharp tested positive for EPO in Bermuda, 17 July 2011.

Apparently he cycles for West Yorkshire Police CC. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

444208907.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'm right in saying that a motorbike using the cycle lane is completely illegal yeah?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

ED E wrote: »
    I'm right in saying that a motorbike using the cycle lane is completely illegal yeah?

You are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

Yeah It happens Captain Havoc all the time.

I think another family member caught him last time and he posted it here. 'twas very unusual as I believe he wasn't even going for a spin :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

TT Suit:
    Catsuit_sexy_costume_lycra_Catsuit_Leotards.jpg

Just isn't the same:
    SkinsuitBlackFrontRy1.jpg

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

CramCycle wrote: »
    ED E wrote: »

You are.
    Erm surely the correct answer is "that depends on the demarcation of the lane and the other traffic on the road at the time no???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

What about post-ride?

fashion-fail-still-hungry.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Did I read here somewhere that there was going to be a bike shop opening in dalkey in the near future?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

390525_284176331617225_122630377771822_927687_914944156_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭furiousox

Free at last!
    Free at last!
    Cast is off! :)

x-ray below, don't look if you don't like nuts and bolts.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

furiousox wrote: »
    Free at last!
    Free at last!

Bring on the airport metal detectors!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

rp wrote: »
    390525_284176331617225_122630377771822_927687_914944156_n.jpg
    On a related note:
    Annette Brooke is the latest MP to fail to get the UK Parliament to pass a bill forcing cyclists to wear helmets. Her bill to require children under 14 to wear helmets when cycling on the road or in open spaces failed to get a second reading.
    http://cyclehelmets.org/1207.html?NKey=74

They seem to have these every three years or so.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Holyboy wrote: »

He's giving safety advice on cycling at night while wearing sunglasses, that's quare clever.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Free at last!
    Free at last!

Why do the pin and the screw exit the bone somewhat? Sr. Assumpta? Is it to prevent the bone from developing around them:confused:

Lemag wrote: »
    Why do the pin and the screw exit the bone somewhat? Sr. Assumpta? Is it to prevent the bone from developing around them:confused:
    It's largely to allow them be removed in the future if needed. Also to fixate the bone properly it's usually nessecary to be able to "hold" both ends of the wires.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

He's giving safety advice on cycling at night while wearing sunglasses, that's quare clever.

Oh good lord, I'd forgotten about "quare" it makes me feel twelve again, many summer months spent in Inisteoge in my youth:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

decided to leave the 1980's and bought 1 of these yesterday for next season
    photo_look-al-464_520.jpg

now I need to move away from 36h wheels! prob wait till summer and get 24h gigantex 45mm aero carbon clinchers, but still not sure about 24h rear as Im 115kg, been unintentionally gaining weight at the gym the past month

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Free at last!
    Free at last!

i'd get back there, they left a load of stuff inside you :eek:

If any of you have one and you don't intend to use it would you PM me? I'd really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Lemag wrote: »
    If any of you have one and you don't intend to use it would you PM me? I'd really appreciate it.
    PM sent :)

PM sent :)
    Cheers RF! Unfortunitely, it didn't actually work so if anyone else has got one which they won't be using and would PM me with it that would be awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement