Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

Angry Birds soft toys with sounds reduced to €2! Currently €9.99 in Smyths and on special offer in Argos for 6.99. Deffo some great bargains on the toys at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

Anyone see any good toy deals in cork???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

In Poleberry (Waterford), but all store would have stocked these items:

Tommee Tippee Heat sensor spoons 70% off , now €2.15
    Tommee Tippee old style suction dish 70% off, now €1.89
    Tommee Tippee Teething toy 70% off, now €2.14

Few other baby items that are discontinued after the new plan that was going on 2 weeks ago, mostly feeding stuff, all 70% off.

In Poleberry (Waterford), but all store would have stocked these items:

Tommee Tippee Heat sensor spoons 70% off , now €2.15
    Tommee Tippee old style suction dish 70% off, now €1.89
    Tommee Tippee Teething toy 70% off, now €2.14

Few other baby items that are discontinued after the new plan that was going on 2 weeks ago, mostly feeding stuff, all 70% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

rachelcork wrote: »
    Anyone see any good toy deals in cork???
    Doesn't seem to be much:( Best I saw was Twilight "Scene It" for €5 in Mahon. Very limited appeal for that. I did get Guess who extra for the boys for €12, which is the cheapest I have seen it - they had been after that game for ages.

• Advertisement

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    Pharmacy in tesco extra Naas is definetly cheaper than 3 of the local pharmacies for prescription medicine anyway.
    How much cheaper? I have a monthly repeat that costs €50 in my local chemist. wondering if i could save much by switching.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Clare Hall store: still a lot of toys reduced to up to 75%. Also some clearance lines in the kitchen department, with crockery, kitchen ustensiles and textiles reduced. About 25% off bed linen.

Half price reduction on some Easter eggs. Great if you are stocking up for the kids. Not that good value if you buy them for yourself, a bar of chocolate works cheaper by the weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

4 x icebergers are €1.75
    and
    4 chunky kit kats @ €1.20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Tesco version of Magnums reduced to 79c for a box of 3 Choclatinos. No one in my house liked the ice cream in them though.

Bargain if you like them

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268242959

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭skeptik

BOGOF on 600g Cheerios in Tesco Athlone. 2 for €4.59 in other words. I think it's a good deal anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

How much cheaper? I have a monthly repeat that costs €50 in my local chemist. wondering if i could save much by switching.

There was a difference of €6 and that was on just some small things, kids antibiotics or ventolin I think. I used to take provigil and I think it was €200 for 30 of them, I must ask them at tesco how much they would cost there incase I have to take them again

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duracell-Rechargeable-Accu-Instant-Charger/dp/B002YO3OEE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331073276&sr=8-2

£18 on Amazon

New Duracell Instant Charger, 1150 mHa

€2.89 in Tesco Ballybeg, Waterford

Barcode no.

5 000 394 203426

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duracell-Rechargeable-Accu-Instant-Charger/dp/B002YO3OEE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1331073276&sr=8-2

£18 on Amazon

Barcode no.

5 000 394 203426

Definitely a bargain, this and other similar products were the subject of a ba megathread some time ago ... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68237459. Surprised there are any left!

230g Whole Nut, Dairy Milk bars etc are now half price in Tesco Extra Naas. €1.74 each. Better than the 100g bars for €1.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Mission 8 pack deli wraps normally €2.89 now 2 for €2.50

978%5C5036034001978%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

195111.jpg

Tesco Sports Shoes. Marked as €17.50, scans in at €5. I got a size 8, so I can't say what the other sizes are priced at. These were in Tesco Balbriggan.

Just bought a size 9 pair for €5 in Tesco Naas, there was a couple of pairs left 10's,one 8's a 11 and 12.

Thanks OP

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

snubbleste wrote: »
    Mission 8 pack deli wraps normally €2.89 now 2 for €2.50

978%5C5036034001978%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

This is one to avoid tbh- we eat wraps here quite frequently- the Mission ones are pretty awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

smccarrick wrote: »
    This is one to avoid tbh- we eat wraps here quite frequently- the Mission ones are pretty awful.

Would second that, Aldi ones nicest by far

johnwd wrote: »
    Definitely a bargain, this and other similar products were the subject of a ba megathread some time ago ... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68237459. Surprised there are any left!

The price was corrected a few weeks ago, but its wrong again now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

230g Whole Nut, Dairy Milk bars etc are now half price in Tesco Extra Naas. €1.74 each. Better than the 100g bars for €1.
    62c in Mahon! Got 3 last week and the check out lady was so impressed by the price she left the checkout herself to get 10 bars (as a present for someone she said) :pac: Its only the ones with the "Bart and Lisa Simpson" Olympics logo that go through at the 62c (but scan at full price in Midleton so it depends on the store)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH5O6hwdpDB6akBKMKiiZhPw5jsoLP0J1MIQdq9Ey_dtDQwT6aLQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

proulx wrote: »

And only 89c for 8 today ! Yum !

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Tesco in Letterkenny are doing a half price or less sale on clothing, mostly women or children clothing.

Got a nice F&F Mens fleece type bathrobe for €5, (not the pyschiatric ward type one posted last month) reduced from €21 and €12 and warm fluffy slippers for €3.50!

All I need is my pipe! ;)

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Clearwater have 4 packs of Iceberg Icecreams half price for €1.75

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Tigerben

Boy's trainers, that look like football boots, and girls grey biker style boots down to 4.50' from 14/16.50 in tesco Midleton, girls black ankle boots down to 1.50 from 12 €.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

proulx wrote: »

Agreed... and they are only 89c for 8.

We normally buy these and they freeze perfectly... just take out a pack of them about 2 hours before needed.

Happy days.

The lidl ones (i think 6 for 69c) are doughy tasting and not nice at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

£18 on Amazon

Barcode no.

5 000 394 203426

Any1 know if there is one of these left in Ballybeg?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

Kikkoman soy sauce down to 1.35 in Midleton. Usually about 2.79.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Ryelands fruit and nut are down to 69c and milk chocolate biscuit bars are 79c. They're 200g bars :D
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Any1 know if there is one of these left in Ballybeg?

there were 5 there on tuesday, battery end facing check out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

there were 5 there on tuesday, battery end facing check out

Na, they were gone by Wednesday afternoon! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement