Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Irishchick wrote: »
    mens nightgowns

Intrigued... like this?
    wee_willie_winkie_9798.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Intrigued... like this?

OMG may get my man a few of these!! so sexy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Bray-men's jeans e2 , suit trousers e4, good selection of sizes and styles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Intrigued... like this?

lol no like a robe. Some people call them bath robes or whatever???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Irishchick wrote: »
    lol no like a robe. Some people call them bath robes or whatever???

It's not a bathrobe which I think is a dressing gown. That photo is more like something I imagine Abbott and Costello or Laurel and Hardy would wear in the 1920's or Mr Scrooge in the 1800's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whittler

i bought 2 of the dressing gowns in tesco carlow, however there were 10 on the shelf and only 2 scanned at 1 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Intrigued... like this?

Jaysis, whats the story with yer man, what drugs is he taking. Looks like a good weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Does it have a usb???

It does indeed. If anyone is looking for them, Aldi n Ennis still have 2 at 39.99 each

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

So, is there a big clothing reduction in Tescos today?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Had a quick look in Mahon on the way home and there were no Men's €1.25 dressing gowns...not surprised, before christmas they had a couple of racks full of women's ones and people were grabbing 6/7 of them at a time, they were gone within a couple of minutes of being put out. There were good reductions alright but not as good as the €1.25 sale before Christmas. People were buying loads of kids clothes which mostly seemed to be under €5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

was in naas yesterday and they seemed to have a lot of clothes reduced. its not my local store so not sure if they have being there awhile or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

psychward wrote: »
    It's not a bathrobe which I think is a dressing gown. That photo is more like something I imagine Abbott and Costello or Laurel and Hardy would wear in the 1920's or Mr Scrooge in the 1800's.

Dressing gown. Thats the word I was looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 08072011

Today and yesterday in my local tesco many of the ladies cardigans and jumpers were reduced to € 1 and €2 euros some of my cardigans were 16 euros originall, ladies cropped legging black, white, navy blue and grey down to euros. Staff said kids clothes will be reduced too, althoug i got my LO a shirt and jeans a €1 each :) also some toys were reduced i got squinkies 2.50 each and tesco sparkling pink phone €1.75

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Does it have a usb???
    irishbloke was referring to the Aldi one which has usb, but I dont think the Tescos one has.
    There are 2 possibly identical versions of the Tescos DVD player. Only the one with a picture of a man on the box scans at 35. The one with the picture of a boy on the box scans at 69

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Cheers for that will pop over to Tesco tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

230g of Cadburys Whole Nut for 99c tonight ( not the medium sized bar thats currently €1 in Tesco , its bigger )

Treat size bags of Time Out and Flake for 99c each , both near the best before so eat them quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

08072011 wrote: »
    Today and yesterday in my local tesco many of the ladies cardigans and jumpers were reduced to € 1 and €2 euros some of my cardigans were 16 euros originall, ladies cropped legging black, white, navy blue and grey down to euros. Staff said kids clothes will be reduced too, althoug i got my LO a shirt and jeans a €1 each :) also some toys were reduced i got squinkies 2.50 each and tesco sparkling pink phone €1.75

Clare Hall store - not much left in women and kids fashion departments. Unless you are a size 6 or 20 or like unusual colours. The business (smart office) range still has plenty of choice if you need black trousers, dresses, etc... for the office.
    I find it annoying when the signs read "EVERYTHING HALF PRICE OR LESS.... selected lines only ". Although admittingly the reduced lines are much less than half price

Huge reductions on toys too. Playmobil minis 94 cents. Thomas playset 12€. Action Man figures 3€

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bargainbucket

230g bars of whole nut scanning at 62c :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Muskaan

where?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Comeon- which branch...... Whole nut- yummy!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Scanned at €2.49 in Tesco Sligo anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭MaxFlower

Box of Stella Artois Cider 8xpint bottles for 8 euro in Tesco Galway. Expiry is end of March though.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bargainbucket

tesco navan there the new bars out old ones have love irish food logo these scan at full price. new ones have london olympic logo on them only scan at 62c :D about 4 boxes of them but there mixed old and new in same box so just check :):)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Sigh- Maynooth here I come tomorrow.......
    At least there is a price checker in the clothes section there- if they've fixed it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

There's 2 for 2euro on orange/apple juice think it's Fruice. Actually the SEL is wrong on the offer, it says save 89c when in fact your saving 1.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Tesco Antiseptic Disinfectant 500ml for only 75 cent

this works out at €1.50/litre while Dettol costs €4.79/litre

IDShot_225x225.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Nanazolie wrote: »
    Clare Hall store - not much left in women and kids fashion departments. Unless you are a size 6 or 20 or like unusual colours. The business (smart office) range still has plenty of choice if you need black trousers, dresses, etc... for the office.
    I find it annoying when the signs read "EVERYTHING HALF PRICE OR LESS.... selected lines only ". Although admittingly the reduced lines are much less than half price

Huge reductions on toys too. Playmobil minis 94 cents. Thomas playset 12€. Action Man figures 3€

You are bang on Nanazolie, I'm a size 20 and i love mustard cardigans and stapless printed playsuits, spent €3 in Tesco tallaght today and i look AMAZING! Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Any more specials on mens jeans other than Tesco Bray? Wanna spend the money on stuff I can use instead of cider and books. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

where is the cloths section in tesco Bray ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

mrswalton wrote: »
    You are bang on Nanazolie, I'm a size 20 and i love mustard cardigans and stapless printed playsuits, spent €3 in Tesco tallaght today and i look AMAZING! Thanks again.

Pic of you wearing your new mustard cardigan?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement